Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Is this TFG Minister Normal?

Originally posted by General Duke:

. Thus the whole aim of this thread is wrong. Though anyone can make a gaffe or two,

OK! Xoog made the Gaffe. He is not a Minister but an Ambassador. Now move on to the subject matter yaah?

The meats & potatoes of this is That he is a current official of this Warlord Regime. Representing this warlord regime & the face of this warlord regime. Case closed.He didnt make a gaffe,He made a FOOL out of himself,Just like MOST Tfg officials do.

^^^The gaffe was not just that he was not a minister but the fact is that he was there even before this TFG. I remmeber Abdiqasin also had warlord`Qaynyare as a minister in his government and unlike this government he reinforced the clan occupation of lower Shabbele.. Thus the taste is in the pudding, this governemnt has made the warlords all of them including, IndaCdae, Seeraar, Goobanle, toothless, where are they now?

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^The gaffe was not just that he was not a minister but the fact is that he was there even before this TFG. I remmeber Abdiqasin also had warlord`Qaynyare as a minister in his government and unlike this government he reinforced the clan occupation of lower Shabbele.. Thus the taste is in the pudding, this governemnt has made the warlords all of them including, IndaCdae, Seeraar, Goobanle, toothless, where are they now?

This is the 5th time you have mentioned A/Qasim & his TNG. Is there a coded message anan anu fahmin that you are putting across?

Wether he is a product of A/Qasim or Yey or Meles it matters not adeer. They are ALL Warlords & Greedy Lts yaah Duke. Incompetent & selfish fools.Period!

^^^lol. I like that, though I do not agree in any way with this generalisation of "warlords" the TFG has rid itself and Somalia of very important warlords, the worst being those who occupied the fertile south and pretended to be religious leaders, they have been dealt a huge blow which has ushered in a new era.

RedSea   

^Hey boy(my boy) something to that effect.

Yaa Ukhtii Kariimah Mystic welcome back,I assume you had busy week?

Well I don’t speak nor understand Arabic, but i will assume that what you wrote in Arabic was something nice. Thanks it is good to be back.

The week went by so fast. I don’t even know what i did. I guess that is how a busy week feels like :D

Thanks for the translation.

Som@li   

Xoogsade,

I dont know much abt the figures in the TFG, but it is true large chunk of the TFG members are incompetent, NOT qualilifed for their posts and are their for greed. But it was chosen by their clans to represent. Instead of going in cirlces, do you have an answers to the current situations for Somalia, In my opinion, ICU lost their chance and are no more for now, You for along battle against the TFG, which will last for how long??

Somalis needs a peace and a government, even if it is led by incopentents.

To tell you the truth i was wallaahi watching the debate LIFE, and frankly the ambassador dominated the debate, most of the time he was debating with Aljazeera reporter after trashing his opponent( the pro IUC guy).

Abt the MIC inciddent, he lost the connection on his side even though the mic was on, and this was tichnical error. YAA WALAD!!!!!YAA WALAD!!!!!YAA WALAD!!!!!YAA WALAD!!!!!lol, yes he was bit out of line, but this trypical way of calling some1 younger in the arab culture. so it wasnt big deal and it doesnt worth to make something out it.

bilan   

you guys are talking about someone you do not even know,if any of you ever went to cairo then you'd have known how helpful he was to students, and somalis in general. waxaa la yiri barasho horteed ha i nicin, he was talking to someone i do not even see what's the big deal, he thought he was disconnected, plus he is very educated to those of you who question whether he's qualified or not. he was ambassador before you guys were even born, so before you talk find out who he is. he was ambassador from 70s to many countries, such germany, swizerland and was somali ambasador in egypt since 1980s. plus i agree with Garaad, i also watched the debate, clearly pro ICU guy did not do his homework. i do not even understand why this is worth the trouble you went through to post.

You guys are mistaken, this guys has been the ambassador before Cabudllahi Yusef, before Carta, and during Siyaad Bare time (alle ha u naxariisto), and he lived in Egypt during the whole civil war; marka af-lagada iyo Ethiopian lackey ka dhaaye ninka, dad diin u istagayo baad isku sheegeysiin lakin sidi rag jahiliin ah baad u daqmeysiin, the same thing the ICU was doing; bunch of hypocrites.

Taliban   

Originally posted by bilan:

you guys are talking about someone you do not even know,if any of you ever went to cairo then you'd have known how helpful he was to students, and somalis in general.

So, we have to personally know him in order to talk about or criticize what he said? How does his helpfulness to students absolve him from employing the "M" word?

Xoogsade   

Dabshid, There is always a better alternative. The idea that every crook tauted as our last hope misses the important point -----> Eradication of the ills from our society. The same men who are responsible for these ills and who came to power through those same ills of clan devisions and hatred can not and will never be able to accomplish what we need as a society. Brotherhood, equality, respect for one's religious freedoms and not persecution on behalf of nonmuslims is what we need. The TFG cronies aren't cut for these tasks. At best, their clanish organization is a temporary break from violence if it succeeds before somalis take aim at each other again. It is a matter of time before clans feel undermined by corrupt system of nepotism and greed. So, why sign on to something we know from experience will fail time and again? Are we doomed to suppor the worst men of our society all the time? Caqliyaa loo baahan yahay.

Taliban.

They can't answer that question.