Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Jamal A Hussein Talks about Somaliland

Thankful   

He said in the interview exactly "The British Foreign Minister." There's only one. So do you agree that it was a lie and that the British Foreign Minister never came to Somaliland like the Jamal A Hussein says in the video you posted???

As Anderson Cooper says, "we are keeping them honest."

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

But that's indeed a VERY BIG IF!

But just in case it did happen, I think it would lead to an eminent disaster and cause another chapter in the civil war in our country.

I've got money and a gun. and I'd gladly come find you in the
marfash
you chew at and blow your brains out(which wouldn't cause much of a mess, after all we all know how empty your skull is)...
:D

It will cause another civil war in our country? :D Are we not in civil war with each other currently you damn....

Somaliland does not acknowledge you. You shouldn't acknowledge them and just move on. Things will improve when we can get these people that truly hate each other (I really mean hate)to be seperated for good. We need the great wall of China of sort to be between us.

And about the whole "disputed land"..You say that you have funds and your guns out? well, the only way you solve this situatioin is by blood..I truly mean it. Talking to you guys will reach no where. The land should be given to the rightful winners, and losers should just accept that to conclude this misery. End of it.

^^^

LOL @ "The land should be given to the rightful winners, and losers should just accept that to conclude this misery" :D:D

You are one crazy kid, AO--I'll give you that! Saaxiib, don't worry, there will not be a war, because I was speaking hypothetically. I see you are frustrated with the latest mugging by Riyaale becoming official and the elections getting postponed for the 4th time in a role--but you don't have to declare war on us, poor Garowe boys.

Ha ha ha... LOL @ "We need a great wall of china" :D:D

RedSea   

So far Somaliland is handling the situation really well. The opposition has shown their patriotism. Patience is good virtue.

RedSea   

To ThankfulSP
:

That guy in the video is full of sh1t and lies. Granted, the morons who gave him the platform to speak on SABC don't know any better either.

The problem with these secessionists is - regardless of the silliness of their arguments, they still insist on persisting on their nonsense. They're all a bunch of worthless, uneducated and uneducatable bunch of goofballs.

Oh wow what an informative, though provocating post that was. I gained so much knowledge reading that. Indeed a great post from an educated fella.

Originally posted by Red Sea:

How I wish I could wipe your nerdy smile of your face.

Huh? You wipe my "nerdy" smile off? Never!! But thanks for the swing & the miss, Red$ea. But you'll need to work on your hand-Eye coordination, bro before you even think of stepping up to me. 'Cuz like Tyson on crack, Ama take you out, kiddo... :D

Originally posted by Red Sea:

How many times have you been banned from SOL again? That should tell you the nonsense you spew amounts to nothing.

^^^

You're now running about aimlessly like a chicken with no head. Now, I don't know who you've got me confused with, but I for one, have never been banned from this here internet establishment.

Why not just admit that you're pulling crap out of thin air?!?!

And while you're at it, why not just admit that I was RIGHT in what I said about the RECOGNITION ISSUE - and that you no longer even understand what the word means anymore! Especially now that, King Riyaale has officially crowned himself in Hargaysa... :D

RedSea   

How is what goes on in Somaliland any of your bussiness? please answer that, because I'm dying to know.

And yes you can change your nicks million times or reregister as much as you like, you'll still be the good ole dhulqarnayn. ;)

RedSea   

^^^

Yeah dude. All I wanna say to you at this point is that I am glad I wasn't stuck with your brain.

Take care.

The day you solve the dire issues facing your home state is the day you can tell another man how to live his life. Hailing from deserted shithole like you have leaves you almost no room to be critical of anyone else. Look at the mirror fist and check you out!

ps. Dont let the door hit you on your way out.