Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Jamal A Hussein Talks about Somaliland

^^^

Disgusting indeed! Always get my feathers ruffled when you post such disgusting textual vomit. That guy just doesn't seem to be able to add 2 + 2 very well at all in my opinion. It just makes him look dumb though, and you for posting such utter hogwash...

Get over yourself, JB! No one will EVER recognize your pitiful troglodytes den.

^^^

Generally speaking, IF you foment a secessionist movement, it would be considered a rebellion and may even be considered as treason.

But that's indeed a VERY BIG IF!

But just in case it did happen, I think it would lead to an eminent disaster and cause another chapter in the civil war in our country.

I've got money and a gun. and I'd gladly come find you in the marfash you chew at and blow your brains out(which wouldn't cause much of a mess, after all we all know how empty your skull is)... :D

Thankful   

Look at the video and at 3 minutes and 30 seconds, Mr. Jamal A Hussein, says a flat out lie. He says that the "British Foreign Minister went to Somaliland recently." How can he or they expect to be taken serious with such a lie. I wonder what the British Gov't thinks if they even bother to see this. They obviously know their foreign minister never went there. I can't believe Jamal A Hussein would go on air like this and lie. I think he was high on khat or drunk maybe. What a liar.

Wait Wait, let me guess he made a mistake and ment something else.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

But just in case it did happen, I think it would lead to an eminent disaster and cause another chapter in the civil war in our country.

I've got money and a gun. and I'd gladly come find you in the
marfash
you chew at and blow your brains out(which wouldn't cause much of a mess, after all we all know how empty your skull is)...
:D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,,,,

Thankful   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Yes the minister was here just before that interview was done ........ you need to track the news before you jump in.

So are you also lying like he is and saying that the British Foreign Minister Mr. David Miliband, was recently in Somaliland??

To ThankfulSP:

That guy in the video is full of sh1t and lies. Granted, the morons who gave him the platform to speak on SABC don't know any better either.

The problem with these secessionists is - regardless of the silliness of their arguments, they still insist on persisting on their nonsense. They're all a bunch of worthless, uneducated and uneducatable bunch of goofballs.

Thankful   

I just want to know, when as Jacaylbaro alledges did the British Foreign minister go to Somaliland recently? Remember you are fasting! Lies after lies after lies

Thankful   

Jamal A Hussein and Mr. Jacaylbaro have both been exposed for lying. Claiming at 3:30 of the video that the British Foreign Minister recently went to Somaliland. And JB making the same claim in this thread. For the record the British Foreign Minister has never visited Somaliland!

Now JB will avoid this thread and hope the lie is forgotten.