Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

SOMALIA: P.I.S. Tortured and Executed 2 P.O.W from Galgala

^^^They were sentenced to death by the court lad, for being part of Al Shabaab. Who are you to speak when you support suicide bombings that target hotels?

Come on adeer, the State that you hate is breaking the back of the monkeys that you support.

^^^lol@Che, adeer anyone else I would take seriously but you?

Adeer murder is what took place in Beledwyene when two young girls were executed because they refused to be forcefully married to your monkeys.

Now undertsand that Puntland security is no joke and these armed men and those who appease them will be dealt with in a swift mannar.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Agent Attam supporters have no issue here, they were brave enough to start a war, and yet don’t have the stamina , all they do now iscomplain of the consequence of their actions, which is a great deal of pain to their foot soldiers and Al Shabaab supporters.

First to the young Al Shabaab supporter, don’t worry we know how to defang and humiliate fake religious groups, like Al Itixad in the past and now Agent Attam, and it will continue inshaAllah, anyone who wants to get executed should come and threaten Puntland.

NGOONGE, Faroole as handled the Galgala affair better than we expected, an attack on his person by secessionists, confused secessionist agents, defeated Attam supporters and the confused lot in the south only strengthens his position.

Hear, hear! :D

They know how to clap hands for peace breaking miscreants, yet when said miscreants are resolutely stifled and dealt with harshly by the security forces, they cry foul: How very moronic, indeed! :D

Sorry fellas, Puntland will NEVER comprise its peace and stability, however much you may wish it weren't so. :cool:

^

They are scared shitless, of course. Tell them they are beyond the P.I.S's "Kangaroo" court's reach, and not to worry about no "extrajudicial killing" ever being sanctioned against them. :D

^^^No Che, you do support Al Shabaab & thus are in league wit Murder Inc. However Puntland has set up and tried militias who have declared war on the state.

Not children as in Beledwyene.

Not civilians in Hotel Shaamo & Muna.

Puntland has sent its forces to hunt down armed militia that are agents of Al Shabaab.

This is a no nonsense approach to the problem of those vile excuse of human beings that you support.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Thankful:

quote: Originally posted by NGONGE:

Talking from both sides of your mouth again, Thankful?
:D

I thought you believed that Nassir was an Atam supporter and now the PL crew here (with you in tow I suppose) are claiming that Atam is an SL agent yet Nassir could never become an SL fan? Have you been taking lessons in logic from Farole, saaxib?
:D

Come on now Ngonge, 1st I never claimed that Atam was an NW Somalia agent, I stayed away from that topic. Second I do think that he may have fled in that direction. But I am not sure your enclave is that sophisticated to carry that out.

Now what you are saying is that Nassir might have your flag as his signature. That I am certain will never happen. Nassir and the others flip-flop between supporting Puntland and not supporting it, but they would rather claim their own enclave than join yours.

Do you blame his community when your government doesn't represent it?

I will say that if your government were to change it's policy and start allowing more representation + act like a real democracy that allows a wide range of opposition leaders from all over....then things may be different. Until then, it won't happen.
That double talk of yours is becoming a habit, saaxib. :D

But it IS a democracy. All those that observed the recent elections said so. The rules defining a democracy were all fulfilled. Everyone IS represented, even those that claim today they're not part of SL. What else do you exactly want?

Here, let me have a bet with you. Your cousin Nassir (and I admit how cheeky I am for speaking in his name) will choose SL over PL every day of the week and thrice on Sunday. Qof maqaan kamaan hadlin hada. Waa Nassir, wakaa waydii.

I still have hope for you Thankful, step away and have a better look at the picture before you, saaxib.

P.S.

Duke, leave agent Che alone. We don't pay him much yet as Godane is taking up much of the budget lakin waanu u balan qaadnay. :D

^^^NGOONGE, again you are spot on these agents of Al Shabaab in SOL dont get paid as much as Godane, dont have as a deep clan links and love for all things SNM as Godane.

They are upset at the demise of their agents, you are upset that we know who Godane is and what he stands for. Its not God, but "country" one that does not exist.. :D