Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

SOMALIA: P.I.S. Tortured and Executed 2 P.O.W from Galgala

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I'm afriad y'all mistaken-given the opportunity, Godane will blow up Hargeysa on any given day. He has no love for the Tigray vassal provinces.

I must laugh along with NGOONGE, he knows better :D:D:D

^^^Only a dumb person or grouping, beg your pardon, would support an entity like Al Shabaab or make use of their *********. Thats what our secessionist always do. First it was Siyad Barre's special treatment to them. Then look at the warlord invested South. Now its terror.

Al Shabaab and their boys Godane, and Afghani are keeping hope alive for recognition.

:D

Originally posted by General Duke:

They are upset at the demise of their agents, you are upset that we know who Godane is and what he stands for. Its not God, but "country" one that does not exist..

Originally posted by General Duke:

First it was Siyad Barre's special treatment to them. Then look at the warlord infested South. Now its terror.

Al Shabaab and their boys Godane, and Afghani are keeping hope alive for recognition.

Lol @ a country that does not exist. :D

But Duke, you gotta give it to them...they are a rather persistent bunch, aren't they? Who could have thunk it, that they were and are capable of plunging into such miserable depths of degradation to support Godane and his villainous band of terrorists? Just when you thought, Marfashland had no redeeming social graces, they go ahead a pull such a shocking depravity.

NGOONGE indeed adeer, your leader and his folks are safe in Hargaysa. This includes of course, Godane & Ibrahim Afghani's relations.

However your agents as you rightly alluded to, are running amuck in Southern Somalia. Sending Mortars daily into the houses of civilians.

Our, Che does not get it yet.. :D

^Insult-noh, he's doing his civic duty and he brought the whole family along. No habar was left behind (no pun intended) :D

I don't support men but movement.

Thankful   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

That double talk of yours is becoming a habit, saaxib.

But it IS a democracy. All those that observed the recent elections said so. The rules defining a democracy were all fulfilled. Everyone IS represented, even those that claim today they're not part of SL. What else do you exactly want?

Here, let me have a bet with you. Your cousin Nassir (and I admit how cheeky I am for speaking in his name) will choose SL over PL every day of the week and thrice on Sunday. Qof maqaan kamaan hadlin hada. Waa Nassir, wakaa waydii.

I still have hope for you Thankful, step away and have a better look at the picture before you, saaxib.

Ok we have a bet! I have no idea how you can possible think this. Because even though his hatred for us is at a all time high and he does seem to grow fonder of the secessionists....the old the enemy of my enemy saying applies here..... anyways, it is been proven by his whole Maakhir stuff, that he would rather be an independent regional government under Somalia then join you guys. Nassir and co. have been an on and off Puntland supporters but have never even once said they are part of your enclave. Why is that? Well that comes to my second point.

You had democratic election within the triangle. You have yet to provide pics outside of that area...(which were very clear I admit), the only other ones were erigavo which were grainy. As well, even your observers said they couldnt'go to every area that your enclave claims as their own. Finally, how can you claim everyone was represented when no one from Sool and Sanaag ran? the two oppositon parties were from the triangle....

One thing is for certain, unless you have an all-inclusive opposition parties, you will never get anyone to join. It is one group that has an unfair balance of power!