Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

SOMALIA: P.I.S. Tortured and Executed 2 P.O.W from Galgala

NASSIR   

P.I.S. Tortured and Executed 2 P.O.W from Galgala

October 31, 2010

Bosaso: Two P.O.W of the Galgala conflict had been tortured and then executed by the infamous P.I.S under the direct and arbitrary order from Puntland president Farole, according to local reports. The two men from Western Bari region were first snatched from their long captivity, according to local sources. They were blindfolded, dragged, and brought before a Kangaroo court in Bosaso.

Close relatives of the victims who contacted Dhahar online released the names of the prisoners after they were murdered on the outskirts of Bosaso.

They were identified as Saciid Osman a 16 year old minor and Ahmed Farah, 20. Both victims were close relatives from the maternal side, according to local sources

Local reports also confirm marks of torture such as bruised and broken bones and traces of holes were identified on one of the victims' body. This was again another disappointment, yet hardly a surprise, for the chapfallen and long-suffering masses of Somalia. However, this is not the first time Puntland has carried out these types of torture against individuals in its captivity. Jamac Isma'il Du'ale, a prisoner from Western Bari region was also tortured and shot in the head in late July of 2010.

Mohamud Jama, a close relative of Sa'id Osman who contacted Dhahar-online stated, “Sa'id was a school age minor who had been kidnapped in Sugurre valley, a direct violation of human rights.”

A Bosaso elder was quoted to have said that the men were sentenced and immediately executed as a direct retaliation of a previous incident, one fueled by long held clan rivalry.  The judge and the top leaders of the P.I.S who carried out this latest violation of the Geneva Convention are of the ********** sub-clans of *********.

P.I.S claims its aim is to safeguard the security of “Puntland” though it contributed more to its internal instability. Clan rivalry has also complicated further any objectives this organization could have accomplished in its fight against what is widely known as “home-grown insurgency”.  However, the current political situation points to another fact of soaring public discontent that has now reached its critical mass.

On October 6, three men from the town of Qardho were murdered inside a café restaurant in Dhahar, the capital of Haylan region. Their deaths were concluded by regional experts and elders from the region as tribally motivated. It was also what the conflict theorists refer to as a “spillover conflict”. This incident had almost triggered full clan warfare between the subclans of ******* (**********) and ***** in the regions of Karkaar and Haylaan as it is now raging in the Galgala district of Western Bari.

Puntland has been waging offensives in Western Bari since late July of 2010. According to a recently published VOA article, the offensives were inspired by clan grievances due to the ********** dominated Puntland and the Dubeys subclan from Western Bari. Somalia observers have previously issued their warnings against the political uncertainty of the Galgala wars around Bosaaso environs.   

Source: Dhahar.com

[ November 01, 2010, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Thankful   

AUN

The men are dead so I will not say anything about them.

Of course Nassir will take very oppurtunity to try and make this into a tribal issue, which is why I use the term radical Diaspora.

Local reports also confirm marks of torture such as bruised and broken bones and traces of holes were identified on one of the victims' body.

If this was true we know there would have been photographs, but of course you wont produce any right?

We know how many people from these mens communitities live in Bosasso and of course we see no protests. Especially considering some "local reports" said the men were tortured.

I wonder where Atam is in all this, sending these guys to fight and then fleeing like a coward. He hasn't bee seen or heard from.

You should point your anger at him, he was supposedly your defender and then he abandoned you.

The Zack   

Puntland is becoming more of Alshabaab..they just captured these two boys and they have already executed them? WTF! Ain't that what shabaab did in Beledweyne few days ago? I wonder what kind of judicial system they have if they have any. Plus, POW should never be executed.

Shilling   

The state would have had a problem if its admin had those who sympathies with the faceless coward thinking any other way... I'm glad the P.I.S. has them thinking about torture and Execution.

The states security has been undermined so Nassir, no the P.I.S wouldn't be sharing a cup of tea with any of Mr. Atom's cohorts.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Puntland is becoming more of Alshabaab..they just captured these two boys and they have already executed them? WTF! Ain't that what shabaab did in Beledweyne few days ago? I wonder what kind of judicial system they have if they have any. Plus, POW should never be executed.

Technically, they were not POWs saaxib. They were rebels so none of the international laws apply. However, even if such laws did apply, do you think an oaf like Dr Faroole would recognise them?

Give Faroole time, he will soon start bickering with people from his own government/clan. Megalomaniacs always do.

NGONGE   

^^ Is this the new Faroole sanctioned policy? Blame it on SL? :D

P.S.

"Attam" is actually still very useful. How long would you say before our Nassir above has an SL flag in his signature? War Faroole qabta.

Thankful   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Is this the new Faroole sanctioned policy? Blame it on SL?
:D

P.S.

"Attam" is actually still very useful. How long would you say before our Nassir above has an SL flag in his signature? War Faroole qabta.

That will never happen, because Nassir knows that you government will never let his community hold high position let alone run for the top job!

Faroole is showing that he can take care of threats to the state and still run the government from Garowe.

Impressive.

NGONGE   

^^ Why what will happen next? :D

Originally posted by Thankful:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Is this the new Faroole sanctioned policy? Blame it on SL?
:D

P.S.

That will never happen, because Nassir knows that you government will never let his community hold high position let alone run for the top job!

Faroole is showing that he can take care of threats to the state and still run the government from Garowe.

Impressive.
Talking from both sides of your mouth again, Thankful? :D

I thought you believed that Nassir was an Atam supporter and now the PL crew here (with you in tow I suppose) are claiming that Atam is an SL agent yet Nassir could never become an SL fan? Have you been taking lessons in logic from Farole, saaxib? :D

Originally posted by NASSIR:

P.I.S. Tortured and Executed 2 P.O.W from Galgala

To Nassir:

Calaacalkaagaan waxaa ka arkaa inaad sastaye, bal is daji oo sheydaanka iska naar! :D

Anigaa kuu balanqaadayo P.I.S-ta, adiga iyo kuwa kale oo part-time Puntlander-ka kula ah oo SOL ka dhex qalaada har iyo habeen, iney idinku sameyn "torture iyo execution". :D