Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Free Ahmaric lessons online

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

I think we whould declare Ethopia as just another part of SomaliWeyn and declare the Tikray, Oroma etc as just another tribes amongst Wider Somalis

LOL, Unfortunately Haile Selaisse came up with that idea first. Only in his view Somalis were Ethiopians and thus should be incorporated into the Ethiopian empire. As you can imagine this didnt go down very well. :D

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

What the fuss, rememeber one must always welcome their neighbours with open arms and a big smile
:D

I always wonder how we are enemies with them:

We love their canjeelo with that spicy sauce they do.

We love their women and vice versa

They welcomed Somalis in the qaxooti days or more like the money we offered them

Their girls work for Qaxooti somalis

Qauter of their population are Somalis

So wats all the fuss, make love not war with them

I think we whould declare Ethopia as just another part of SomaliWeyn and declare the Tikray, Oroma etc as just another tribes amongst Wider Somalis

AND if we ever go to war with them just declare it as another civil Tribal war, nothing more than that.

Hizb...Then I hope they don't mind learning Somali. We might as well "somalinize" them all da way. Till then ma ahoo, lets be seperate entities.

^^ War they already know Somali .. trust me u'd be suprised the number that speak fleunt Somali.

Peharps we should have accepted Hailase offer Nomad princess, am sure the wider empire would have become under our control ( The Muslims ) after a while ... just imagine Etho-Somali (incliding Eriteria and Djabuti too) empire will still be prodominetly Muslim and would be a huge influence in the inernational scene.

Duufaan   

not funny! the somali flag is only the national sympol left for us.

I never noticed before, the ethiopan flag and your somaliland flag has similarity. to get recognition or what?

RedSea   

AYOUB SHIEKHOW, Inadeer, your intentions aren't funny at all, today it's Muqdisho, and tommorow if you don't follow their orders, it will beHargeisa under seige.So be careful what you wish for buddy.

Duufaan, Somaliland is not the issue today, we should be worried enough on how to rid the Ethios from Southern Somalia. Forget about the flag similarities.

Gediid   

Sorry but I seem to have missed my class today but Ethiopians are known to spread their lazy bug around where ever they go hence the delay....

Todays lesson Amhara etiquette

Tinish Qoy = Wait a lil but in true Abasha style it normally means Get the FCUK outta here and come back next week.

Amist daqiiqa = Five minutes,but when you hear that buy a good novel cuz you will need one.You are in the schedule 5 minutes before office closing time at 5.00pm.......

For the young casonovas

Alga ala = Directly translated...Is there a bed availible but thats the way to ask if an abash chick in availible for you know what and knowing them dirty Ethios you know their soldiers gonna be coming in with their second brigade .... ;)

Peace till tommorrow

RedSea   

And what boat would that be Duufow? antiSomaliland boat perhaps? then I am not on it, but if it's the pro court and pro Islamic Somali state , then sure I have been on it longer than you probably think. :cool:

RedSea   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Alga ala = Directly translated...Is there a bed availible but thats the way to ask if an abash chick in availible for you know what and knowing them dirty Ethios you know their soldiers gonna be coming in with their second brigade ....
;)

Until the last sane Somali person eradicates from the phase of the earth, only then can dirty Xabashi soldiers lay fingers on the noble Somali women,. Mean time, we can have fun with this whole Ethios thing, it's the current political wave ya know?

Waxaan xasuustaa waagee Soomaali Soomaali dhashay ahayd, oo qofkii xabash lagu dhaho aad ugu xanaaqi jiray, see ugu faantamaan Amxaaradaas.

Maanta taloow dad Soomaali sheegta waxaa u maleynaa hadii lagu dhaho xabash ku farxi lahaa.

Heerkaas ayaa la taagan yahay. Magac Soomaali juuni dhulka lagu tirtiro uu noqday.

Alloow sahal amuuraha murugeysan ee foosha xun lagu jiro maanta. 1004.gif

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Heerkaas ayaa la taagan yahay. Magac Soomaali juuni dhulka lagu tirtiro uu noqday.

Alloow sahal amuuraha murugeysan ee foosha xun lagu jiro maanta.
1004.gif
[/QB]

Allow Sahal amuuraha xun ee lagu jiro maanta oo ay wadaan TFG iyo Amxaaro. Taa ka hadal Miskiinow.

The starter of this topic is just being funny, I doubt he meant it as you percieved it or interpreted.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Waxaan xasuustaa waagee Soomaali Soomaali dhashay ahayd, oo qofkii
xabash
lagu dhaho aad ugu xanaaqi jiray, see ugu faantamaan Amxaaradaas.

Maanta taloow dad Soomaali sheegta waxaa u maleynaa hadii lagu dhaho xabash ku farxi lahaa.

Alloow sahal amuuraha murugeysan ee foosha xun lagu jiro maanta.
1004.gif

I understood some of the stuff you wrote but honestly intiisa badan waxaan islahaa ma Af oroma baa mise waa Af Somali.Anyways ka faan amase ka nax if I remember correctly it was the likes of folks like you sacabka u tumayey A Yusuf shaley during the Nairobi meetings ee ka gur dee haddi uu ku yidhi Baidoa xabashi baa iska leh.The least I could do for you is in aan ku diyaariyo how to make understanding with them Ethios easier.....

Paragon   

^^^ The secularist MMA has been firing on the ICU wuxuuna leeyahay Ethiopia wax aan ka faano weeye! What gives? MM, aAdiga iyo el presidente in your ancesteral town (baydhaba) inaad amxaarada u yeerateen ayey ila ahayde waa sidee xaalku? Maxaa isbedelay? Ma amxaar baa idinku soo siqay?