Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Puntland Minister Of Fishery Blasts Nairobi Conference On BBC

Oodweyne, Adeer I don't see how this conference in Nairobi is bad fir Duke? My kinsmen held a meeting, they made some decisions and the Chief if the clan attacked Hargaysa at the end of this meeting. :D Now how does this effect the Duke, I am not one of the Mugged ones who are trying to mask their impotence at being unable to stop the rape of Shankaroon by Riyaale with SSC and the local issues of that clan?

ME, as usual is upset at another failure, what on earth are you so upset about lad?

Originally posted by General Duke:

Oodweyene and to the other secessionist, lads this meeting was anti Somaliland, the Garads in Garowe are anti Somaliland, thus why kid around lads the main target is you, thus like the other day keep insulting the Garads.

It is more anti Bugland sxb .... after all, you don't have any claims on the region once they set up their own thing.

That is why "your" minister was crying yesterday .... He couldn't even wait ,, :D

^^^ how is supporting the "unity" of Somalia and the Garad's attack on Hargaysa any help to Shankaroon? :D

secessionist please you guys must be chewing the strong stuff lately. In every since the target is Riyaale and Shankaroon, Puntland is just getting clarification, you need nor deserve none.

"Unity" is another issue totally different from the previous stance ..... as long as they get rid of Bugland mingling the Sool affairs then the "unity" thing can be dealt with.

Liibaan   

JB,

Those who are meeting in Nairobi, are hardline pro-union, and they more anti-somaliland than Puntland Admin, at the meeting they decided that SSC regoin will stay as an integral part of Puntland and United Somalia

They also agreed to free their land themselves, and hold accountable Puntland admin, when right time comes after they accomplish the mission and succeed to achieve their goal of free SSC and drive out the invaders

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

"Unity" is another issue totally different from the previous stance ..... as long as they get rid of Bugland mingling the Sool affairs then the "unity" thing can be dealt with.

^^

I see retardation has made a comeback. How is Somali Unity not an important issue with the people of SSC, when wherever they may be in the world, they are ALL unified behind the blue flag? But as a secessionist traitor you will never comprehend such loyalty and patriotism yes? You honestly hope this population whose forefathers fought the colonizers of our country-- whilst your own forefathers, on there other hand polished British boots-- will ever walk away from a Somalia whom they help free with their own precious blood. None too bright, methinks. The Sool peoples are the true heroes of Somalia and their future is very bright.

So face it, JB. The secessionist project in Somalia is over. Our proud former NSS oficer of Mother Somalia, Mudane Dahir Riyaale has put the final nail in abaayo Shankaroon's coffin. So please don't think anything you say is the final, end all, be all, of reality.

Haatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:Originally posted by *hatu*:

^^^ haven't you noticed that whenever something liddi ku ah Buntlan is posted, he never shows up
:D

lool. What has happened here that is anti-Puntland?
:D
Or is Duke the subject again?
Just me and odeyga have missed you lately thats all :D

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

^^

How is Somali Unity not an important issue with the people of SSC, when wherever they may be in the world, they are ALL unified behind the blue flag? You honestly hope this population whose forefathers fought the colonizers of our country-- whilst your own forefathers, on there other hand polished British boots
A unity between a proud people that fought against colonizers and those that were polishing british boots? It will make a fuced up country don't you think?

^^ As usual, I do not understand what you are on about. Resist replying to threads if you do not even have the decency to construct a single cogent paragraph of a reply.

^^ Chill, you're mad lol. Hopefully you don't act up like this in person. You will get killed over this, and dudes will treat your gravesite like a urinal, and youtube your funeral.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^ Chill, you're mad lol. Hopefully you don't act up like this in person. You will get killed over this, and dudes will treat your gravesite like a urinal, and youtube your funeral.

^^^

Ooooohh...that makes me shake in my bones, AO. :D

If you're going to use an unlikely cyber threat against me, you should at least make it seem believable. No wonder you overcompensate to such a flamboyant degree.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

^^

How is Somali Unity not an important issue with the people of SSC, when wherever they may be in the world, they are ALL unified behind the blue flag? You honestly hope this population whose forefathers fought the colonizers of our country-- whilst your own forefathers, on there other hand polished British boots
A unity between a proud people that fought against colonizers and those that were polishing british boots? It will make a fuced up country don't you think?
:D:D:D