Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

Please stop the War

Juje   

Garyaqaan Insha Allah it will stop

There may be worse to come But Insha Allah it will stop - there is always a bitterness path in the strive towards accomplishment.

Cawaale   

how do you expect the war to stop when you have some Somalis out side the country backing the war!!(including some SOLers..yes!), by making fundraising for the so called "Mujaahidiin"?

if you know how far you people gone with their "tafkiir/takfiir" you wouldn't expect the war to stop soon. but again Somalia is doomed country, ilaahay oo kaliya ayaana dhibka ka saari karo iyo dad nabada yaqaana qiimaheeda!!

Emperor   

Every day things are getting far worse than before, we are told again and again that things will only get better when the worst comes to worse but nothing is getting better, the more worse things become the worser it gets and the circle of bloodshed continues...

Ilaahay Masakiinta hakabadaadiyo, Aamin.

Cawaale   

Inshalaah remaining of sense needs to work.

forgive me of my Pessimism bro, I'm a man who's his family is caught with meaningless war!.

Gayaqaan, bro i don't want to call names, but believe when i tell you i met most of the so called leaders whom are fighting in Mogadishu now and to say the least my 12 years old brother is more sensible, more responsible then they are!.

An Old diaspora man once asked one of of those leaders "do you think we Somalis can get along with each other after Ethiopians leave?" and the last answers, yes of course. that only is if we accept to fight until we role the world or all die!

and that is after Ethiopians leave can you believe this?

Mr. Cawaale

1st let me wish for all the pest and safety for you family, I can totally understand the pain and the severing you are going through with this meaningless war. But lest us understand the main roots of this problem. If you recall the culamaa in muqdisho and around the world including sheeq umal came up with conclusion which they made plan where amison to withdraw with in 90 days that did not happen. Muqdisho is the nation’s capital and it needs to be saved. Like I said before enough is enough already thousands and thousands died.

Don’t you believe if sheeq shariif is about time for him to accept the realty on the ground?

Still lest us not for get the mercy of almighty

Cawaale   

yas, absolutely yes!, its about time for him to step down but for who?? that is the question!

Hardanka siyaasadeed ee manta socdaa laba midkood buu u dhamaan haddii kooxda xisbul Islaam iyo Alshabaab awood roonaadan dalka dagaal kale ayuusan huri doonin oo shisheeye ayaa faragalin ku soo samayn, haddii Shariif awood roonaadana labada sano wuxuu ku dhamaysan doonaa dagaal waayo Muqdisho ilaa Kudhaa, Muqdisho ilaa Gaalkacyo yaa sifayn ka rabta sidaa darteed waa in la helaa aragti saddexaad oo ugu yaraan labadda sano kadib ama ka hor dalka lagu badbaadin karo kana madax banaan ishaysadka wadamada dariska ayna hormuud ka yihiin dad ka madax banaan kuwan is haya.

Mr.CaanaGeel

Belial   

The Amisom is the problem. If they would leave today - Mogadishu would be calm as kismaayu and other al-shabbab rule citys.

Its only matter of time before calm comes to moqdishu insshallah. But amisom would not leave without fight.

Cawaale   

THe Ethios were the problem, not Amisom is, and Kismayo is a Calm! Shariif is traitor and Mogadishu's people don't know what they want, so its to be assigned for them!! so much for he contradiction, reminds me of Hassan Mahdi somehow back in the days!!

Somaliya Ilahay aya u maqan, kadibna rag nolosha qiimeeya!!