Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

A/Y TO COME TO HARGEISA FOR NEGOTIATIONS ??

RedSea   

^ Adeer Mr. Riyale hasn't drawn up the game plan for us, we did, and we will excuted whether you like it or not. Anyone who doesn't like our game plan may go right on ahead and climb on top of skinny pole simple as that.

Sayid   

Riyale and Abdullahi are both in Malez's pockets. We know that neither could refuse their master's agenda as each owes their regions existence and maintenance to him. They must agree to it, that is whatever is handed to them... when they do meet after a bit of

xox hugs and kisses.

President Rayale closed the case yesterday and announced the final plan for somaliland and somalia whether you all like it or not. No more what so called Soomaaliweyn ,,, that dream is over and da marriage is over too.

GOOD LUCK WITH WHAT YOU HAVE ,,,,,,,,,,,

A.J.   

JB,

Bro, i havent heard that bit of news from Riyaale yet. anywhere on the net where i can acces it.

^^ Well the thing is Jacaylbaro that "President Rayale" doesnt have much of a say in the future of Somaliland or Somaliweyn. His finished for now.

Lake   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

^^ Well the thing is Jacaylbaro that "President Rayale" doesnt have much of a say in the future of Somaliland or Somaliweyn. His finished for now.

There is no such thing called "Somaliweyn"....Is DEAD. The moment Somalis get this...the better off they will become.

Sayid   

I think Riyale is doing a good job (bad for somaliland). Imagine if he were a real-Sland-believer guy, with all the years the south remain in this spin. He could've "Brought in" the recognition to finish it off all. AFAIK, He could be just one of us :cool:

RedSea   

Somalieconomist and Sayid, go back to school, you two are thinking like 10 year olds for heaven sakes.

^^ For you old man, the idea of Somaliweyn might be dead, but for many of the somali youths in the diaspora and the more rational nationalistic somalis in the diaspora and Somalia, the implementation and development of Somaliweyn has just started. You can keep your "Somaliweyn is dead" to yourself buddy smile.gif

Sayid   

Mj,

Don't be angry sxb. Somaliweyn still lingers. We must all unite to solve all problems once and for all. Somaliweyn includes Somaliland as well. All I eluded was that Riyale is a Somaliwey-ner at heart, wich is good. That gets me sent back to school?? :confused:

Fabregas   

Somaliweyn has been dealt a terrible blow by Menhisti and almost killed by Meles Zenawi and his cohorts Geedi, Qeybdiid, Dheere, Hiraale, Yusuf and all the other warlords and all the other subclan leaders who became national spies for Ethiopia. One wonders how the supporters of these creatures can even mention Somaliweyn.

RedSea   

Sayyid and Economist,

It starts with your own souls, once you take care of yourselves, perhaps you can take on more challenging task such Somaliwayne. Take mr. Econ as an example, he support the TFG which has been the door-**** for Ethiopian troops who have caused colletral damage in his home country, yet he is sitting here preaching to us about the goodness of somaliwayne. Again go preach to cats or some animals please, we are fully sane being who can tell the fake from the truth.

;)

As for the Zayid, reread what you wrote and tell me what you think of them. Riyale is doing good job, but bad for Somalilanders, so that is your way of hating on others isn't it? lovely keep it up. It will indeed help your case for Somaliland 'brother'. lol

Sayid   

One of the pillars of Somaliweyn is Somaliland. You can't discuss to have greater Somalia without talking about each parts first, therefore talking about somaliland is fair shake. It isn't that far gone from what we have so far so keeping it in the fold is 1 st priority....

Bro.. Riyale is doing good, but the people surrounding him and the opposition aren't. That is my line so don't try to shorting out