Sign in to follow this  
Sabriye amp co.

Dispacthes: Warlords next door

For those who've watched this episode.

How did you find it?

----

* Most powerful man in Somalia is Gen. Gabre (FACT)

This program proves that by showing how one would need to go through Gen Gabre to Meet the TFG controlling Somalia from the Ethiopian Embassy.

Sickened By the suffering of the Somali People.. it would be interesting to see how these likes of a Tesco vegetable packing warlords cane be portrayed as Government or even fit for the purpose under the obvious Occupation.

Paragon   

^Yup. This is what we've been saying all the time. Gabre controls Mogaidishu.

It's really something to watch so-called leaders awaiting permission and instruction from Gabre. Ceebeey tacaal.

It's a mystery how the named and shamed individuals, have made it to the level they are at now.

I don't want to say more on this subject, but the documentary has revealed the tfg, and those who say they lead it, for what they really are: stooges.

I am a bit disappointed that reporter Aidan Hartley forgot another Britain based man, the then Idamaale editor, the notorious Hussein from Manchester. He should have included him in his list trailing UK based criminals. Nevertheless Thanks God that Channel 4 finally dug out for the world to see the true reality we, somalis already knew about Ethiopians and its stooges, the so-called TFG who together are responsible of all these indiscriminately killings/shellings of thousand innocent somalis in Mogadishu and through out Somalia. In fact this program had uncovered/proved strong evidence that Col. Gabre is the Man, who flatly runs the circus and the fact that TFG stooges wash/lick his feet 24/7.

OMG, a BIG time embarrassment for the tfg stooges and their supporters alike, especially those in here. I would love to see people like Empror and his reaction to this!! smile.gif

Gabbal   

In response to those who advocated for a fantasy "peace" meeting in Djbouti, I responded:

Current Somalia Players:

-The U.S.A

-Ethiopia

-Al-Shabaab.

The notion that the TFG and the "opposition" can sit down on a issue in which they are not the prime players is really beyond laughable.

Perhaps now they can see for themselves why I never mentioned TFG as a player.

^ are you arguing the tfg does not exist at all or you don't recognize them as a government if it is the latter i fully agree ... tfg is merely a shorthand i get tired of using stooges/lackeys/lapdogs/slaves all the time.

if you're saying they don't exist at all .... what do you call the group of traitors that are currently headed by a senile old goat ?

Emperor   

I watched the program, it lacked all sense of seriousness, it was baised and most the time dedicated to sought after few allegdly criminal TFG members, hardly can anyone reach conclusive judgement upon its poor material...

Interviewed few random men on the street about their mistreatment by the said men, and met three of the four so called warlord, which all denied accussations branded.

That's the summary of the entire Program.

ooh I remembered, the reporter went to the Ethiopian Embassy in Mogadishu and while on his way to that place announced that he was going to the place where 'Somalia' is 'ruled' from...

That was it as far as I can remember...

Emperor   

^Oh how must I forget, let me add this, the chaos, hopelessness in the refugee camps outside the city and Madina Hospital, all were too emotionally disheartening.

Emperor   

^How many times and on how many sections are you going to ask? Do you want me to answer for you in here too...

You are mad man waryaa, fix up...

BTW, I was mainly critising the program... not because it attempted to defame the TFG but it didn't do it adequate enough...

^Waryaa, this is morally indefensible so grow up and learn ninyahow. Unlike you, even Duki knows when to exercise his right to defend the tfg and when not to. :D