Sign in to follow this  
Sabriye amp co.

Dispacthes: Warlords next door

Afhayeen u hadlay madaxtooyada dowladda ah ayaa daboolka ka qaaday in aanay waxba kama jiraan yihiin warar ay faafiyeen qaar ka mid ah war-baahinta dalka Ingiriiska kaasoo sheegayay in mas'uuliyiinta ugu sar sareysa dowladda dambiyo dagaal ay ka galeen dalka Somalia........................

Xuseen Maxamed Max'uud (Xuub Siyreed), afhayeenka madax weynaha dowladda waxaa uu intaa ku daray in aanay jirin sharci u baneynaya warbaahinta wadanka Ingiriiska ay ka hadlaan nolosha gaarka ah ee mas'uuliyiinta dowladda Somalia, oo uu ka mid yahay madax weyne Yuusuf, isagoona sheegay dacwad ka dhan ah wariyeyaal ka howl gala Kanaal 4 iyo Wargeyska Daily Mail ay u gudbin doonaan dowladda Ingiriiska.

Xuseen Xuub Siyreed ayaa hadalkan waxaa uu ka sheegay shir jaraa'id oo uu maanta ku qabtay magaaladad Muqdisho, kaasoo uu u uga hadlayay warar ay faafiyeen qaar ka mid ah war-baahinta dalka Ingiriiska.

Waxaa uu sheegay in dowladda xilligan ay u taagan tahay dib u heshiisiin iyo xasiloonida dalka, waxaa uuna sheegay in waxyaabihii u qabsoomay dowladda ay sii wiiqayaan warbaahinta qaar ee wadanka Ingiriiska ka howl gala.

Afhayeenka madax weynaha dowladda ayaa eedeyn kulul u jeediyay warbaahintaasi kuna tilmaamay in ay sii hurinayaa colaadaha xilligan ka jira dalka, isla markaana ay taageerayaan xoogaga hubeysan ee ku kacsan dowladdiisa.

Hadalkan ka soo yeedhay afhayeenka u hadlay madaxtooyada dowladda ayaa ku soo beegmay xilli uu dhowaan baahiyay Kannalka 4 iyo Wargeyska Daily Mail war bixin ka tarjumeysa xubnaha kala ah C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed, madax weynaha dowladda Jen. Maxamed Warsame Darwiish, Taliyaha ciidamada nabad sugidda, Jen. Axmed Xaashi Taajir, taliye k/xigeenka ciidamada booliska dalka iyo Xildhibaan Maxamed Max'uud Guuleed Gacma-dheere, wasiirkii hore ee arrimaha gudaha dowladda , oo dhaamtooda ay sheegeen Warbaahintaasi in dambiyo dagaal ay ka galeen dalka Somalia.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

In response to those who advocated for a fantasy "peace" meeting in Djbouti, I responded:

quote:

Current Somalia Players:

-The U.S.A

-Ethiopia

-Al-Shabaab.

The notion that the TFG and the "opposition" can sit down on a issue in which they are not the prime players is really beyond laughable.

Perhaps now they can see for themselves why I never mentioned TFG as a player.
Very shortsighted of you, saaxib! The TFG, as reprehensible as they are, do exist and are (despite all appearances to the contrary) main players in this entire mess. It suits them now to be the puppets of Ethiopia (just like it suited your illustrious leader to be part of the TFG not so long ago). However, to argue that they don't matter when it comes to negotiations is truly myopic!

I know you're stubborn and that last paragraph probably didn't sway you. Let's do it the Somali way. Here is a supposition:

Suppose the Ethiopians change tack and start acting in a way that is against the TFG's interests. Suppose that such action threatens the entire existence of the TFG. In your opinion, will this result in the simple dismemberment of the TFG and that all the various criminals, thieves, opportunists and politicians that makeup that organisation will just melt away into the night? Or, do you think they'll turn nasty and, like your uncle and Aideed Jnr, will change sides or simply fight back? After all, the TFG is not made up of one man or two; there are a sizable number of those nincompoops with their very own national backing and clannish supporters.

Time for yet another rethink on your position, wouldn't you say?

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

Your are wrong,saaxiib. if Ethiopians act against the TFG, there will be no TFG. Qanyare will be armed, Mohamed Dheere will take his tarf, and warlordism part II will commence. If Ethiopians simply leave, then still that scenario will materialise. What does that tell you? The TFG (detached from Ethiopia) doesn't matter at ALL. But those who make it up, as individuals and groups, might still have a sway in the political contest. That is they are not swept aside by the tide of the Marauding Al-Shabab. But then again, once they degenrate into that different entity, do you still refer to them as TFG?

Emperor   

Allamagan all I see is you getting emotionally jelous, your hero Xaaran kunaax warlord Huraale is insignifact and never made it to the program... Perhaps Aidan knew the headless warlord had a habit to always run on a donkey

NGONGE   

^^ What you wrote made no difference to the original point. You're just looking at it from the other angle. But follow that thread of thought and it'll bring you right back to the negotiating table. No probabilities here, my friend. Only facts. Horn is wrong.

Edit:

This was for A&T not the fool below. :Dicon_razz.gif

Emperor   

^AHa that much was expected...

And why are you pointing at me, this is for the fools both below and above me... :D

Abtigiis   

^^^^And the originial point was?, Ngonge. TFG is irrelevant?

Anyway, I followed the thread of thought you suggested and guess where it ended: No talks with clowns. With a rider, of course, that should the masters set the slaves free, and depending on the exigencies the situation demands, they can be talked to!

Emperor

Take note of who is war-mongering here? Yaa Fool ah? :D

NGONGE   

Heh@Emperor.

A&T,

You're just being silly now. When you're in the mood for serious discussion give me a shout, saaxib.

This programm was quite ammusing, one must take its findings on Somalia as one would with Borat's travels for his "beloved Khazakhstan"

It contradicted itself, for exampel the TFG members were to blame for accusations, without any single evidance, documents or primmary witnesses.

The lazy journalist had a script stright out of Dayniile.com and just looked for footage.

I liked it as much as I like the contribution of Sacha Baron Cohen.

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

Sad, even the luminous ones have to resort to slurs to make their points. That is Somali’s!! Anyway, who defines what is silly and what isn't? All these days, I have noticed one pattern in your language: Silly, nonsense, etc. Has it occurred to you, you may actually be giving vent to your behaviour with those utterances?

Originally posted by Dhubad:

^^Waryaa Allamagan Barre Hiiraale haduu ku jiri lahaa adba waad difaaci lahaydee nagadaa ninyahoow.

Dhubadow, you wrong there awoowe. am a man of principle and hell no am not a color-blinded dudes like Empror, Duke and their likes for blindly defending/worshiping Yey just because he is from their sub-sub clan or clan. I can challenge anyone here to find where I defended BH wrongfully. smile.gif

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

This programm was quite ammusing, one must take its findings on Somalia as one would with Borat's travels for his "beloved Khazakhstan"

It contradicted itself, for exampel the TFG members were to blame for accusations, without any single evidance, documents or primmary witnesses.

The lazy journalist had a script stright out of Dayniile.com and just looked for footage.

I liked it as much as I like the contribution of Sacha Baron Cohen.

Ouch, it did hurt, did it?

It could have been you opening that door in Leytonstone.

Before you label it as Borat you should understand what was the aim of The Dispacthes. It set out to investigate the human rights abuses by those originating from Britain and who are part of a government sponsered by Britain. The proof was evident in its programme.

You are simply hurt by the truth sxb - I hope you are prepared cause there will be more to come.