Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso port booms with business - report with PICS

Malika   

Nuune,

They have some access to the Gulf of Aden if that make a difference.Lol oh yeah,from where Bosaso is to Kismayo all that long shore line is all theirs to play pirates of the Somali games.

Subhanallah,I almost sound like I admire them.. redface.gif

Malika   

^ :D

Nuune,dee Lily has tempted most of us with talk of richness,the rough and ragged mr kaluun's,the sun and sea lifestyle..

Originally posted by nuune:

DullQarney, give up brother, and move on, is not BIG deal hadii lagu qarxiyey and you were proven wrong, gar laba nin kama wada qosliso, don't always try to be the winner, and that picture you said I made it LARGER is just from the same picture you posted, check its URL, same thing, so give it up brother, no muran, you got busted, end of story.

Jiiq, qeelo, buuq iyo Quuqda badan waa laga fiicanyahay, move on, bring on something different other than your constant insisting of that picture.

While you make an excellent point, I feel obliged to point out that your intentions are less than stellar. Besides, I said no such thing; so stop putting words in my mouth saaxiib. :(

Nuune, sir, I wish I had the time to expound upon all you faults, but my time is more valuable to me than yours. However, since it is the Holy Month of Ramadan and I'm feeling a little generous, I will tell you, Nuune, that admitting your problems is the first step towards solving them. Now, sir, move on to step 2 and make a list of everything you would like to change about yourself to make your problems go away. And Step 3, do not include dhulQarnayn on that list, for all I ever did was laugh hysterically at your overwhelming ineptitude, on a certain other thread. smile.gif And you so called "bust", will never exonerate you from that.

Obviously you've become accustomed to peddling nothing but falsehoods on SOL. So keep running your mouth all you want, and try hiding those painful imperfections and insecurities behind all that bluster. icon_razz.gif

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Originally posted by nuune:

Jaceylbaro, I am amazed that there is no such thing as pirates in Somaliland coast lines, how do you guys protect the coast that Puntland cannot do it, some lessons are needed there!

60% of the national budget goes into the security for the moment. Once you prepare the enabling environment then everything should be Ok. It is just that to settle the security on the ground then there will be no space where one can go to the sea.

It is the cause. Sometimes when you have a cause then you don't need to do the same thing that your neighbor is doing which gives them a bad image. No, you don't want to share with them.

"60% of the national budget goes into the security for the moment. Once you prepare the enabling environment then everything should be Ok. It is just that to settle the security on the ground then there will be no space where one can go to the sea.

It is the cause. Sometimes when you have a cause then you don't need to do the same thing that your neighbor is doing which gives them a bad image. No, you don't want to share with them."

----------------------------------------------

Now what the hell did I just say? :D

Republic Of Somalia

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I didn't i could impress someone with my English ,,, am i that good ?? ,, really ??
:D

Now go get some translators ...... looool

Yo Jacaylbaro, you bugging me out dude!

Ninyahow, maxaad ka qabtaa maanta laga bilaabo inaad af-somaali sheekada noogu wadid? huh? It would save us the mental sress and tension associated with dealing all that queer gibberish that you've become so very good at posting;)

Republic Of California

Anigu taad bilowdaba waan ku hadlaa ee hadhow uun yaanan kaa maqlin afsoomaaligaa ma garanayo iyo maan fahmin.

Badka soo dhig bal waxaad isla hayso.