Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

Who do you think can lead somalia today????

Sky   

^ :D

I don't know if Nomadic was being friendly and used his words clumsy. Or he was indeed trying to pull Goonle's leg.

Why are we bothering with who can lead Somaliya when we don't have any respect for our leaders at this moment. However unpopular or corrupt they're the representatives of the Somali nation have elected them. Therefore we should not let this opportunity to slip out of our hands.

People were saying back in the day how Siyad Barre was evil and really bad but I would rather have Siyaad right now than being in this nightmare which we endured for the last fourteen years.

I would urge everyone to respect and not revolt against our leaders of today because rebellions only leads to destruction. We can have arguments and disagreements on certain issues but this does not mean that try to sabotage or badmouth our leaders relentness how stubborn and ignorant they are. As long as our leaders do not force us to do "Harem" actions which are unlawful in Islaam then we're obliged to follow them because to rebel against them would be to rebel against Allah allmighty that's why we've to strive to follow our leaders not blindly but in a righteous way.

Inshallah one day we will be living soon together in our lovely country in peace, harmony and mutual respect but to rubbish all leaders that come along because he is from clan X is totally and entirelly inappriopriate looking at the sad situation we find us today.

CHE   

Let me acho what many have said...

Warlords continue to exploit the country and its people because we,THE PEOPLE,empower them.

We've become a nation that venerates anarchism, and continue to exacerbate the welfare of the Mali-kind.

The fate of Somalia solely depends on how the people choose to change this current course.

The Somali folks can lead,and should lead.

Am i suppose to read between the lines?

I don't know if Nomadic was being friendly and used his words clumsy. Or he was indeed trying to pull Goonle's leg.

Dadku shaki badanaa. icon_razz.gif

The Somali folks can lead,and should lead.

:D I don't know what to say. Are you being sarcastic. (arka shaki beey ii galiyeen)

Rahima   

^ Something like that :D . Can’t you see that I almost got shot for referring to it? icon_razz.gif

Dadku shaki badanaa.

Hmm, I wonder if they have good enough grounds to be ;) .

Hmm, I wonder if they have good enough grounds to be [Wink] .

Walal I don't know how they should act I just stated a comment that wasn't insulting and these people are saying all this stuff nooh.

P.S

Why are you always winking or do you have a lazy-eye :D

Rahima   

^Now i know you are guilty ;)icon_razz.gif

And don't make fun of other peoples misfortunes young man.

Is it my fault i only have access to so few similes and i don't have the talent of Juma?

If I don’t put one in, people always think I’m huffing and puffing when in fact I’m as cool as I would be on a lazy Sunday morning :cool: .

Is it my fault i only have access to so few similes and i don't have the talent of Juma?

No its not your fault, you live in Austaralia (they are a couple of years behind in modern-technology) :D

^Now i know you are guilty [Wink] [Razz]

I didn't know I was in a court dee.

Hey I'm still waiting for my replay(pm).

Intel   

Originally posted by nomadic activist:

No its not your fault, you live in Austaralia (they are a couple of years behind in modern-technology)

36_1_72.gif

here Rahima...whack that sizzling barbie on his face :mad:

Rahima   

No its not your fault, you live in Austaralia (they are a couple of years behind in modern-technology)

Oh you did not. :mad: :mad:

Rokko , thank-you for the offer my fellow melbournian, I think I’ll take it up.

I’ll let you know of the results, be sure I shall show him how the Aussie way of handling business is ;)

In the meantime, AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE (read and weep audacious icon_razz.gif )

Rokko :D

I’ll let you know of the results, be sure I shall show him how the Aussie way of handling business is [Wink]

You know when Americans get mad they'll let there dogs at you, do you guys let your kangaroos at people ( with a assuie accents ----> A dingo ate my baby)