Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

Who do you think can lead somalia today????

okey, we all know that we hated all the warleader. We are in big miss from 1990 to 2005 we have no, government. we triad to came togather as one nation who share one reliogon one launguag one cluture but some how we can't came together.

Ali mahdi, we said NO

Maxamed farah aydiid , No

C/qaasim salad xassan, NO

c/YUSUF AHMED , NO

so who is next for the poor country to lead. do you have any one in your mind can lead somali today? or we will go for anether civil war 20 more years. Can we came up an idea that we can get out of these loss. or we will continue to the shocking news every day and disagreeable qaqablayaal?

OLOL   

Build institutions of governance first! and empower and let women lead! they have been the backbone of the Somali society. They have suffered the most under the leadership of clannish men!

we have a plenty of educated conscious Somalis who could become great leaders in the future. let us first get rid of warlords and Barre's ramnants.

let us first get rid of warlords and Barre's ramnants.

Yes, lets get rid of them and all the ones that support them .....OPPS there goes the Somali population. We all support them even thou some will stand here and argue otherwise, but deep down inside this little guy is saying "that's my warlord, who hails from my reer hebel, I truley hope he can become president so I can live the rich life that Nomadic activist,horn, and their kinsmen lived." :D

Pujah.   

Originally posted by
nomadic activist:

Yes, lets get rid of them and all the ones that support them .....OPPS there goes the Somali population.
We all support them even thou some will stand here and argue otherwise, but deep down inside this little guy is saying "that's my warlord, who hails from my reer hebel, I truley hope he can become president so I can live the rich life that Nomadic activist,horn, and their kinsmen lived."
:D

Exactly, we all tut for one warlord or another

Haddad   

Originally posted by wiil_duco:

Can we came up an idea that we can get out of these loss

Build a political and military organization similar to Hizbullah. In addition to having a military wing, the organization will maintain a civilian arm, which runs hospitals, schools, orphanages and a television station. You wrote:

we triad to came togather as one nation who share one reliogon one launguag one cluture but some how we can't came together

Somalis didn't genuinly try to come together as one nation who shares one religion. Religion is the only factor that can unite Somalis and solve their troubles. Somalis have different languages & cultures. Af-Maay differs from af-Soomaali. The culture of riverine people differs from the culture of nomads. Just a few examples of linguistic and cultural differences, which aren't important or critical factors to unite Somalis.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by nomadic activist:

quote:let us first get rid of warlords and Barre's ramnants.

Yes, lets get rid of them and all the ones that support them .....OPPS there goes the Somali population.
We all support them even thou some will stand here and argue otherwise, but deep down inside this little guy is saying "that's my warlord, who hails from my reer hebel, I truley hope he can become president so I can live the rich life that Nomadic activist,horn, and their kinsmen lived."
I would appreciate if you stopped using my name in any of your sordid replies to Olol.

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by nomadic activist:

deep down inside this little guy is saying "that's my warlord, who hails from my reer hebel, I truley hope he can become president so I can live the rich life that Nomadic activist
[/b]

^^ honesty is the best policy...eh good luck with it :D

waxa in aan is weydiino maxumee aawayay culamadii wadankeena. where are ulamah like (cumar Faaruuq) and like him why don't they talk about the current issue of somalia.

Somalis have different languages & cultures. Af-Maay differs from af-Soomaali. The culture of riverine people differs from the culture of nomads.

bro somalis have only one language but different dialog. exsample see kibariday, sideey kubarisay, maxaa ku barisay, xaad kubarisay, all of these have the same meaning just different way of saying.

I thought nomadic activist was...? Why not just tell him...?

Am i making sense to you HA?

Rahima....when your on the forum please act like your don't know what you already know;)

I'm I making sense. :confused:

Goonle   

The only person that can lead now has to do it by the gun. Total anarchy can only be tamed by intimidation. Young gun men wont go to voting booths and will never respect democratically elected authorities. First order for this new goverment is to build super jails and to invest heavily on interior security and a central intelligence agency. A few years in the Pen will straighten out some of these young men.

The only person that can lead now has to do it by the gun.

^^^^^In that case Abdullahi Yusef is the man for the job, by the gun is his best political technique. smile.gif

By the way I like your signiture Kwame was a very smart guy, but when people say quotes its supposed to tell something about their charector or atleast thats what I thought.