Sign in to follow this  
Sharif_seylaci

New somaliland pictures

NASSIR   

Sophist, 20% is even higher due to population flight caused by the perpetration of clan chauvenism. So what you have in the formerly major towns of Somalia is concentration of one single clan or clans that share common bond.

and there’s a perfectly solid reason for that: in the aftermath of the disintegration of Somalia’s central government, the Somali people reverted back to the next level of political unity: the clan. Mogadishu was once the most integrated Somali city in the Horn of Africa region. Today, it is dominated by a single Somali clan-family whose “claim†is grounded on the ideology of traditional land ownership. Under that same ideology, the SNM rebel movement “liberated†Waqooyi Galbeed [NW] regions of Somalia from the former military dictatorship and declared unilateral independenceâ€. Yasin R. Ali

If i am not wrong, the last report by Berbera 's population size estimates to be around 2000.

Today, the city that has the biggest population is Boosaaso but it is always underrated since majority of Somalis derive their traditional knowledge from memories and hearsays.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Nigga please.

Lovely argot there!

Tell me where I played the victim card in my post, any of them. I’m standing on the top of the pyramid with my head held high.

The only hill you're standing on is atop that of your bloated ego. Too bad you can't see past your nose to know this.

Yes, you did play the victim role by crying foul over your deleted post AND charging the Mods with bias. Even though you contravened site rules (by your admission, see above post of yours). You break site rules and yet complain about Mod partiality. That's playing victim role in anyone's book.

Of course, you're blind to this due to your tribal mindset. When you're tribalist you live with seige mentality and feel everyone is out to get ya. scurrilousness, outlandish paranoia, inflated egos and selfworth are matter of course.

You guys are the ones crying about Somaliland this Somaliland that…. if you think we have nothing to offer than shouldn’t you just shut up and let us be?

God you guys can’t have your cake and eat it too.

See! Who is us guys? I only speak for myself and no one speaks for me. I'm responsible for what I write and not anyone else's. But because you sense antagonism from me, I'm automically lumped with us guys. You got your work cut out in overcoming this deficiency.

Take solace in this though. Not all somalis are in the same boat as you! There's still hope for you, don't give up and God speed.

Jaylaani   

^^^s time I didn't understand a word you wrote. I mean I see the writing but they don't make sense.

I think my message was deleted because it was too strong to swallow by certain people including your self.

BTW, Thanks for the compliment. You’re 100% correct, I'm very confident guy!

I hail from this exciting place called SOMALILAND. I don’t represent certain tribe nor do I claim to be one. You just made arrogant assumption and labeled me with tribalism. Judging people ain’t cool.

Somali baad sheekadii ku soo koobtay. That is cheap argument to put forth at best. I think you need to refocused with what matters to you leave Somaliland issues to it’s people..

Who would've thought? That you'd admit to being dopey as well.

Your post is still there in it's entirety. This is the part that earned the cut: get off my nuts.

Jaylaani   

^^^I put it back there my self....thank you

Get off my nutz? You saying that not me!

Walaal hadaba waa Ramadaane ILAAHAY laytal Khatarka inooga bari in uu dadkeena mid walba halkiisa ku gargaaro muraadkiisana u yeelo oo dambiga inaga daa...ilay Somaliland DHUUSo ku toogan maysaane...Waa maxay fadhi ku dirir asalaad noqotee.

Waryahhadheen it was borame i have seen it with my own 2 eyce idunku waligeyen borame maaaduno arkeyn u know why borame was never bombd of destroyed so when goverment troops where defeated bye the snm all the did was go 2 borame secure the city ciidi is waasha gawraac thats all

So the city was not destroyed

Ps borame is not a somali city its a somaliland city

Kashafa   

laytal Khatarka

Grammer/Spelling Alert:

As a budding linguist, I must point out that 'laytal khatarka' means: "Only if the Dangerous"

I think you want "Laylatul Qadr" or "Laylatul Qadar-ka."

you're welcome.

Jaylaani   

Waar anigu carab ma ihiyi how about this one HABEENKII/HABEENADII KHAYRKA.

Dadkani waa sunti ayax walaahi....

waryaa I misspelled a lot of SOMALI words above. Why didn't you say something about that?

Kashafa   

Ramadan Kareem bro,

dee, aniga laftigayga aa afsoomaliga ii dhibaaya noooh, see camal, duqa.. Seriously, hada ma aqaan waxa laga wado "sunti ayax"

Ingriis(B foor ben/B foor bencil) iyo Carabi(Jaa'a Zaydun ilal madrasati) waa kuu saxaaa(ama dhigaa) :D , Af-Soomali waa weli , gimme another 6 months.

jokes, duqa, jokes.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Sharif Zaylici, man I do love your posts, keep them up.

The picture was not from Borama, no Somali town is built like that..

Soomaali iyo Xaasidnimo waa waxey xaarka la daaqayaan maanta. whether you beleive it or not that picture is from Boorama. Maxaadse boorama ka taqaan. :mad: Hadaad ka xuntahey orodoo isa soo daldal.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Caamir:

If i am not wrong, the last report by
Berbera
's population size estimates to be around 2000.

MR. Caamir, you are right with this point,because no one wants to live in Berbera, it's just too darn hot,people have moved to Shiekh or some close by cities that have cooler temperatures.But 20,000?! come on, it's more like 120,000.

Today, the city that has the biggest population is
Boosaaso
but it is always underrated since majority of Somalis derive their traditional knowledge from memories and hearsays.

Speaking of heresay, I think we got one here above.Don't get me wrong that Bosaaso is a good looking city and might have been underated,but to say it has the highest population is just crazy man.

the city that has the largest population ib Somali soil happens to be Muqdisho STILL today, estimated just over a million or so, second comes Hargeysa with about 700-9000 thousand inhabitants,who comes in third? I don't know,there you can blug in Bosaaso,but no way it's first.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Redsea...Saaxib, Ima fahmin, I didn't mean to bother you with my family tree, laakin reer waqooyi waxaad nooga dhigtay dad qalaad, the point of my post was to convey Soomaali waa istaqaan, way isla dhashayn, waa isdhaleen, and waana is dhex dagaan.Unless ninyahow aa Soomaali ka baxdeen

claiming to be reer Haashim as our friend Sharif seylac like to remind us every time, in which case waaxaa indinka codsaneynaa inaad macamus, bakoorada, afar jeeblaha, and koofida abtidoon soo celisiin, hadii kale ma ahow, lets continue with our little chatter but without Redsea's crush course on reer waqooyi kaftan and ways.

Saxib, waxaad sheegayso waxba kama fahmin, oo wax kale oo loo jeedin ayaabad keentay meeshan.Kaftan mataqaan? kaftan uun weeye waxaan ka waday, maxaa kugu kalifay inaad is xiijiso intaas oo dhan.

ME...Walaal, Lets leave history to historians, and as for who won and lost, well the four of us here are all in some foriegn with no prospect returning to our country or countries, that alone should tell us something.

Che, Mr. Me tariikhda ma aaminsaa, mid uu isagu jecelyey oo uu badalay ayuu rabaa in uu meel marsiiyo.Markaa haduu tariikh uu udayn lahaa kuwa ka yaqaan, waxbuu fahmi lahaa.

borama_galleryfull

Is this Borama? Look at the bottom you will clearly see European buildings incluidng churches..

Soomaali iyo Xaasidnimo waa waxey xaarka la daaqayaan maanta. whether you beleive it or not that picture is from Boorama. Maxaadse boorama ka taqaan. Hadaad ka xuntahey orodoo isa soo daldal.

Sister, calm down I want to see pictures of Borama and they probably arevery nice, but that one is not an East African city least of all Borama..

Taleexi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

borama_galleryfull

Is this Borama? Look at the bottom you will clearly see European buildings incluidng churches..

quote:

Soomaali iyo Xaasidnimo waa waxey xaarka la daaqayaan maanta. whether you beleive it or not that picture is from Boorama. Maxaadse boorama ka taqaan. Hadaad ka xuntahey orodoo isa soo daldal.

Sister, calm down I want to see pictures of Borama and they probably arevery nice, but that one is not an East African city least of all Borama..
Duke, apparently some of us either need magnifiers or missed their global study course in their school years smile.gif