Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Islamists behead three soldiers in Somalia

Nephissa   

People type so much smack, and I know damn well, if Al Shabaab were sitting in front of some you, you would never dare say the things you do. :D . The only reason you post the way you do, is because there are only a few Shabaabs that actually respond to these threads, and you feel you have power by numbers.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

This is Mogdisho no? savagery is second nature in that part of Somalia....been going down for the longest time nothing to be suprised bout..ps: its the only place in Somalia that is unstable and refuses peace ect ya dig.

khalaf somalia is somalia. if one part are savages what is your cousin doing there? is your uncle their to tame the savages? could he not do it all by himself? is that why he is has opted to become first stooge in order to tame savages that don't want peace? how on earth can you say...you feel for the innocent people north or south..when your uncle is directly responsible for the tragedy in mogadishu today? all because he wants his pictures up like a tin pot 1st stooge.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

People type so much smack, and I know damn well, if Al Shabaab were sitting in front of some you, you would never dare say the things you do.
:D
. The only reason you post the way you do, is because there are only a few Shabaabs that actually respond to these threads, and you feel you have power by numbers.

Nephthys, I have read some of your posts at the General and they pretty much conform to the moderate views of Somali women. I guess you don't probably espouse their radical beliefs about women whom the regard as deficient beings even if they hold PhDs. A woman should wear one type of veil and if she does not comply, she has to be hit hard. That is their message.

To support a cause, it should be based on principle you believe in and that you practice it verbally and physically.

They condone the worst forms of savagery condemned by the most prominent Mufti scholars in the Islamic world..

Kool_Kat   

War waxaan waa blood thrist animals, wexeey diin ka ogyihiina maleh, baqtiga...They think they can pick and choose from diinta...Walee kuwaan xayawaanadaa dhaamo, eeyaan xayawaanada lacaayin...

Waxaaba iiga siidaran all these wannabes here... redface.gif :mad: Hadee run katahay mee aadaan oo ey u dagaal tamaan dadka eysaas ugu sacabtumaayaan...Anagee waxaas noola imaanaayaan...Aloow yaa ogaado kuligood hooskoodey ka cararaanee...

Allaha unaxariisto kuli kuwii xaqdaro loo dilo...

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

its the only place in Somalia that is unstable and refuses peace ect ya dig.

peace

Are you sure about that? Muqdisho is the only place that is unstable? What is your source for that? And how they are refusing peace?

Let me se: emmm, well they are going against the religion.... because they failed to obey the legitimate government of SOmalia. The Sheikhs said you must be peaceful with thy neighbours.... Meles Zenawi is our neighbour we have to respect him. Abullahi Yusuf is the legitimate ruler of SOmalia. ANyone that rebels against him is creating Fitna..Islam doesn't allow war against invaders? .right?...... lolllllll

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

quote:Originally posted by Nephthys:

People type so much smack, and I know damn well, if Al Shabaab were sitting in front of some you, you would never dare say the things you do.
:D
. The only reason you post the way you do, is because there are only a few Shabaabs that actually respond to these threads, and you feel you have power by numbers.

Nephthys, I have read some of your posts at the General and they pretty much conform to the moderate views of Somali women. I guess you don't probably espouse their radical beliefs about women whom the regard as deficient beings even if they hold PhDs. A woman should wear one type of veil and if she does not comply, she has to be hit hard. That is their message.

To support a cause, it should be based on principle you believe in and that you practice it verbally and physically.

They condone the worst forms of savagery condemned by the most prominent Mufti scholars in the Islamic world..
Qooro Tunshe, it's much better if you're trying to make a point, to make an intelligent and informed one. You are telling us that Somalia is the only place women are treated as deficient beings? You made me laugh here. Don't you see rapists raping girls all over the place in Europe and North America? Assaults on women at night? When you go out at night, you see more men out on the street than women. What is the reason? Go to your work place and count the number of women to men working there. Why is that? Al Shabaab baa xukunta ayagana, malaha! :D .

Teeda kale, you don't know the first thing about me. You have no idea whether I physically or verbally practice the cause I support. I am a Muslima, supporting this Muslim struggle against the filthy axmaaro is my Muslim duty, so is wearing the veil. How can you dispute what Allah has laid out so clearly? I would rather have them whip me into better Islamic shape than be a dabo dhilif Somali with no pride left who's crawling on all four in his own land.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Thats the worst analysis ever adeer, dont ever use our prophet PBUH history to condone the actions of these groups.

The holly prophet of Islam never murdered any priosner, even when he was poisoned by the angry women, what did he do? even in the case above they the defeated group were asked who they wanted to judge them and they said
No to the prophet and chose a hypocrite who's sentence was harsh

amazing .. how did i miss this

now read this

The next morning, the Banu Qurayza unconditionally surrendered and the Muslims seized their stronghold and their weapons.[34] Banu Qurayza possessed a large stockpile of weaponry, as 1,500 swords, 2,000 lances, 300 suits of armor, and 500 shields were later seized by the Muslims upon Qurayza's surrender.[35] Some among the tribe of Aws wanted to honor their old alliance with Qurayza and asked Muhammad to treat the Qurayza leniently as he had previously treated the Qaynuqa for the sake of Ibn Ubayy. (Arab custom required support of an ally, independent of the ally's conduct to a third party.)[34] Muhammad then suggested that one of the Aws would be an arbitrator, and when they agreed, he appointed Sa'd ibn Mua'dh, a leading man among the Aws who was dying from a wound suffered during the Battle of the Trench, to decide the fate of the Jewish tribe. The Banu Qurayza also agreed with the appointment of Sa'ad ibn Mua'dh.[36][37][38]Sa'd ibn Mua'dh pronounced that "the men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as captives".
Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it similar to God's judgment.[39]
Daniel C. Peterson, Martin Lings and Caesar Farah state that this judgment was in accordance with the Jewish law as stated in Deut. 20:10-14.[40][41][42]

I pity you ......... to justify your qabil jacayl you would go to the extent of calling the sahaba who the prophet chose a hypocrite ?? do you have no limits ?????

The battle

And here read about the great sahaba 'Sa'ad ibn Mu'adh' and how much he was loved by our beloved prophet............ amazing your qabil jacayl has no limits........... you are beyond hopeless and if you stoop to casting doubt on the sahaba just to defend your qabil nothing i can say would convince you

source

Xoogsade   

People should read the link below to understand what the average somalis go through and see what the clan militias dressed in military fatigue masquarading as government soldiers do to them.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/9/14376

Anyone with a relative who is part of these clan militia causing such harm to the poor somalis would do great service by advising their kins to quit.

Ogaada qofka taageersan TFGda inuu taageersan yahay dhibaatada muslimka. Don't be gullible.

The Merciless Vampires have been put on list of Terrorist organizations. They deserve it big time.

US puts Somali group Shabab on list of foreign terrorist organizations

Associated Press - March 18, 2008 7:13 PM ET

STATE DEPARTMENT (AP) - The State Department says the U. S. has added the military wing of the Somali Islamic extremist movement to its list of foreign terrorist organizations.

The department says some members of al-Shabab, which means "the Youth," are affiliated with al-Qaida.

Shabab is the 41st group on the list. Officials in Somalia's transitional government say the group's leader ( Aden Hashi Ayro) was trained in Afghanistan before the 9-11 attacks and heads al-Qaida's cell in Somalia. He was identified as the speaker on an audio recording who appealed to Islamic militants in Somalia to kill members of a Ugandan force who arrived in the Horn of Africa state last year as part of a peacekeeping force.

Designated terror organizations cannot legally receive material or resources from Americans, and their property and interests in the U.S. are blocked.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.