Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Islamists behead three soldiers in Somalia

Malika   

^Subhanallah! So what part did you and this group play in the past prior to the Ethiopians/TFG in Mogadishu?

Blessed walaal, I do not believe those ayat are referring to this kind of a situation .........Abu-Salman hos posted another Aya in support this action earlier in this post I leave the religious to those who are more knowledgeable in those matters..... and will follow what ever the religion prescribes

Since you brought it up..... in the seerah there was a battle between the Prophet P.B.U.H and the saxaaba..... with the Yahuud that lived in Medina with them....... after the prophet P.B.U.H and the saxaaba were victorious...... they dug a pit and Killed all of the men (mostly by cutting of their head with a sword ) and enslaved the women and their children to those who are affronted by simply slaughtering them what would you have said to this strategy ?.

Islam is the ultimate rule of law that governs Muslims if indeed you can find a ayat or hadith explicitly forbidding the beheading of your enemy then i quote myself.

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

The only way i could condemn this is if somebody provides a dalil that clearly states the beheading your enemy is against Islam....... and if you do manage to find something like that i will just advocate other forms of extermination of these rats

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abu-Salman:

But then again, apart from personal attack and displaced emotions (are you running for the label of liberal, so-called "modern" Muslim?), you opted to not analyse the root issue, ie beheading of collaborators, while hinting at how you came to the conclusion that it was "Un-islamic" .

Why are you muddling that core issue with unwarranted puerilties or "your lot did that and this"?

Are you not Muslim yourself, why singling yourself out of Somalis, Palestinians or others, whaterver their mistakes that you are allowed to warn against through Islamic knowledge and the proper terminology (Haaram, Makruuh etc) instead of "spin", "savage" etc?

Last but not least, only a Jaahil or Non-Muslim would separate Islam, or submission (to Allah's Shariah), from "politics" as it is well known that Islam encompass every sphere, if only as a starting point...
[/QB]

Stuff and nonsense. I don't need to bring you any proof for something that is well publicised and spoken about by all and sundry. Since you support it, you go and dig up all the fatwas by the scholars about all the beheadings that took place in Iraq in the recent past.

When I say your lot I clearly distance myself from the savages you support. It is your lot that dig up graves (twist and turn as much as you like, it still remains them). It is your lot that drag dead bodies around (again, go and blame it on simple civilians but it is still you). It is your lot that beheads captured soldiers. These are facts. Do you wish now to distance yourself from them?

Aar at least have some convictions and principles. Don't excuse, justify and explain. Either fully admit it or condemn the parts you don't agree with.

You last point about a 'jaahil' is nothing but a temper tantrum with neither explanation nor sense. Politics, my confused mullah, is a game of treachery, lies, double standards and betrayal. Is that how you view Islam too?

I don't at all doubt your sincerity but I do doubt your honesty. For a so-called Mullah, it leaves a lot to be desired. Go back and rethink your ideas, saaxib. Not for Somalia (to hell with Somalia for now), do it for your own self worth.

Kashafa,

At least I stand by my words and don't change with the tide, saaxib. Three years ago, I gave a clear explanation why America's war in Iraq was justifiable (in the traditional sense of war) and I stand by the words I wrote. In fact, I've just gone back and read my words and I'm rather pleased with my handy work there. It is a shame that you have not mentally progressed in those three years, a real shame. If anything, your thought processes have regressed since that time.

Here is what you wrote once upon a time about the motive for the London bombings:

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Apparent Motive: To strike back at the UK for it's involvement in Iraq. Force a "Spain-like" withdrawal.

Will it work: Tentatively, Yes. There's only so much carnage the public can stomach. "Get out of Iraq/Bombs will stop" will become more and more appealing.

Justified: No

should have been expected: Absolutely. Tit-for-Tat. Newton's 3rd Law.

Will happen again: More than likely

Who are the bombers: Young muslims with the right intentions but wrong methods.

Justify with one hand and condemn with another. This is really too much for a western boy like me to take in.

Originally posted by *Blessed:

The ruling is clear. These brothers risk losing the support of the wider Ummah, make Muslims lok like savages and earn danbi when they have an opportunity gain jannah for thier struggles...

:(

let me remind it is was the 'wider ummah' who during the initial days of the occupation were dragging and burning the bodies of the dead tigre soldeirs !

Originally posted by Malika:

^Subhanallah! So what part did you and this group play in the past prior to the Ethiopians/TFG in Mogadishu?

your comments are not clear...... are you against the resistance or just don't agree with the methods they employ ?

Blessed   

^Those ayaat talk about the treatment of prisoners of war. Read them again, does the Quraan leave any room for doubt? I don't think so.

Anyway, I don't like going around in circles...Salaams.

Originally posted by General Duke:

I never rejoice in war, human life is precious, thats the Islamic principle.

[/QB]

Islamic principle kulahaa ka kud duqa. Where were your principles when children were being blown to bits.

it is regrettable that while many SOLers are anti-occupation that they cannot stomach what needs to be done to get rid of the occupation.

maybe if you had a personal stake in the matter you would be singing a different tune.... when a family member of yours is brutalized (I do not wish this on anybody)........ maybe then Revenge no matter how gruesome would be more appealing ?

and none of us should be sitting back with hands folded and declare oh what barbaric actions ..... you must put yourself in their shoes and you will understand that even more despised then the xabash is their somali foot soldier !

^ :D trying to bridge the gap ........ so the next time when of dabo-dhalifis relieved of the burden of his head they are not so shocked !

Biixi   

Abu Mansur, Osama wanna be is a lunatic.

I bet none of you guys would be in a room alone with him for a second.

To set the record straight once and for all, I justified nothing and I am no more related to any party than the other.

Stressing it again, what I wrote need not be taken personally, and my last line was added in response to yet another tantrum those of doubtful "Muslimness" have the secret, as it is hardly a mistery many atheists, agnostics and other Non-Muslims use this medium to vent out their prejudices.

As long as clan-and-properties worshipers promote the agenda-setting of Islamophob, audience-seeking, frivolous Medias, our challenge as Muslims to them should be crystal clear: where are your Dalils (all the more better if they can dissociate Ahaadiths according to their grading)?

Likewise for this very precise Issue of beheading captured Muslim Ethiopian allies (no need for additional diversions, eg graves digging); everything else is poetry and emotional waste of time.

Last but not least, even more urgent than anything else, we desperately need to gain a basic understanding of our Deen as well as its original sources (Qur'aan and ahaadiths interpreted by Ulamas, their Ijma's etc), most importantly Aqeedah (many would be surprised how "Un-islamic" their writings are, to the extent of possibly nullifying the Islam of some!)...