Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Itoobiya oo Qandaraas ku bixisay shidaalka Ogadenya

Observer   

and btw the eskimos is a word that my mate uses to describe the people who live in the ogadeen

What a joke LYNX!! Isn’t! Unfortunately, it turn out to bad joke. Please, try again. sheekadaas oo kale dadka ha la dhex iman. Certainly, You and your so-called " BOZO" mate can infantailze privately.

Not only you will be perceived as someone who is inconsistance, whereas i suspect you showing, your level of ignorance, which might cost you a lot in the future.

Here is my humble advice of a day for you LYNX

" THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU BARK", also aqligaaga ku hadal not that of your freind.I guess that will help for today.

Till then so long.

On a lighter note, doesn't OGADEN have a sizesable Somaliland population? smile.gif I am beginning to think Lynx's comment wasn't an outright qabiil attack.

But his "horny" comment against another nomad on this website should not be tolerated.

"Clean-up" is an ongoing process nomads. Have some patience.

Gediid   

Libaax said

On a lighter note, doesn't OGADEN have a sizesable Somaliland population? [smile] I am beginning to think Lynx's comment wasn't an outright qabiil attack.

Thank you....People stop being cry babies.

Observer   

LS!

Not only a “sizable Somaliland population” whereas most if not all Somali qabiil inhabit in that region. Certainly, it the only place you can find different qabiil lives in a same village peacefully. That is not the problem here, the name calling is. He should not have to call people "Eskimos" even if there is sizable somaliland population. Should he?

Gabbal   

If you have not made one enemy in your life, you have not done anything in your life.

-Anonymous

Really Lynx I laughed at your "horny" phrase when I first read it :D

On a lighter note, doesn't OGADEN have a sizesable Somaliland population? I am beginning to think Lynx's comment wasn't an outright qabiil attack.

LST, even though I have the utmost respect for, I would like to say that I disagreed with both your points wholeheartedly.

Moderators are not always neutral, and I would not want them to be, but to say Lynx's phrase was not a qabiil attack surpasses me, even though you are pro-"Somaliland" LST.

"Somalilander" is a so-called nationality not an ethnicity, an unrecognized nationality by both the whole world and the majority of the Somali people, so your "lighter note" did not lessen the qabyaaladnimo nature of Lynx's post.

Thank you....People stop being cry babies.

Geedid, lord knows how the pro-secessionst camp in this forum would be on my back if I didn't look over what I write and said something unintentionally , which is way different from the intention of Lynx.

Example: "Somalilanders" were kille rs ...instead of.."Somalilanders" were kille d

Besides Reer Somali Galbeed did not choose to be seperated from their Somali brethren, and to poke fun at their predicament adds to their disparity and humiliation.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

To say Lynx's phrase was not a qabiil attack surpasses me, even though you are pro-"Somaliland" LST.

HornAfrique, It was Angel-Dust who privated me a while ago litterally accusing me of being anti-Somaliland and now you are utterering similar accusations. This doesn't bother me at all because I know I am fair at the end of the day. I greatly respect your opinion though.

HornAfrique, About the "eskimos" comment, I didn't think it was much different from calling somebody a "sujui". I didn't think it carried any negative qabiil connotation. Personally, I have never heard it before and I thought it was something he just made up. Lynx's explanation was that the Somalis(all tribes) from Ogaden region were "isolated". I was focusing more on his "namecalling" against you rather than the general comment he made.

Brother, you have to understand that it is really hard to judge comments like this without shutting nomads up completely.

Where do we draw the line?

What constitutes a qabiil attack and what doesn't?

This shows you how hard it is to be a moderator.

I think libaax is fair guy. the thang is moderators can't moderate people's thinking process. they edit bad stuff only.

nomads, lynx was just fooling around.

LANDER   

Libaax,

you should take the fact that both angel-dust and hornafrique, are accusing you of taking one side or the other in the political divide, as a compliment to your fairness.

i think people in this forum take everything too serious.

take lynx's comments on the people who live in the ogaden. first of all he called eskimos because they are isolated from their somali brothers and he also said ALL THE SOMALI'S that live in the ogaden. i know that there are many somali tribes that live in the ogaden and there propably are a few of his own clan. so i cant see where he mentioned any gabiilist atack.

he should be banned for his namecalling of hornafrigue eventough he was probably just fooling around and one word of advise to hornafrque ''dont take it too serious.''

India   

Libax

So that is how Moderators do thier work these days. By airing out all the private e-mails. I did not accuse you of anything, I merely suggested you tend to lean to the other side. Cappichi.

By the way, if my memory serves me right, your response to the private test can a testment on your so called "fairness" and opinion on Somalilad. ;) .

Dare we air that then???

Wait a minute...I thought dis site was pro-somali, After all it is called somaliaonline( Emphasis on da word Somalia) :D:D .....Wazzup with dis Libaax.....Just kidding bro.

People, like Eskimos, somalis of Ogendenia are proud, unique and do i need to say this, The Cutest somalis around..... :D .....( Of course only Ciyaal Xamar are cuter ...lol).....Inshallash, The isolation and oppression will come to an end....Pray for our brothers.

P.S Libaax....maybe yu should just shut da politics section of the forum, or yu will continue doing a lot of editing...lol

BN   

Lynx(and company),

The people of Ogadenia are more Somali then you, your "mates" and the so called "Somalilanders" in diaspora icon_razz.gif

BARI-NOMAD

explain how somalis in the ogaden are more somali then somalilanders in the diaspora.

they are also somali's living outside somalia like you and i are living outside somalia and in my case somaliland.

i know you dream of them being part of somalia but you can dream all you want that is very unlikely to happen.