Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

UN compensation Treaty On Somali Clans

GAAROODI   

looooooooooooooooooo oooool, walahi somali's are mind numbing.

all i can say is "what ever helps you sleep at night".

looooooooooooooool.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Ina_Gaweto:

However as far as the people in region 5 of ethiopia well they are not apart of british/italy somaliland they are under ethiopia rule!!!

If the region 5 you are talking about here (I don't even know why a so called "Somali" person would call that western part of Somalia the name that xabishs gave it to anyways) is Ogdenia, then you are DEAD wrong, kid. The document you've posted was writen in 1930 and that region was given to Ethiopia in 1954. You definitely need some history lessons like some suggested on their posts.

Plus, what is the point of this thread? To tell us some Somalis are better than others? PUHLEAASE!

Dr Ligle   

I don't acknowledge "ogdenia" because if i did i would be hypocrit for not acknowledging somaliland!!! i don't acknowledge any self declared states be it oromia, ogdenia, sland, or hell ina gaweto republic, unless it has international backing!!!

I respect the puntland administration because it went through the correct political process and has achieved internationally endorsed federalism that is written in the constitution of the tfg. Puntland is recognized state as far as somalia tfg constitution is concerned and the world public at large!!!

Kamaavi   

It’s not up to you to say what Ogade'nia is, and what it is not. You have no clue on the subject, so just keep silent, or enroll in a University Department of Ogad'en History– certainly not in Puntland!

Ina_Gaweto rageedi weeye walaahi...citizens of Ethiopian Somaliland, a.k.a killilka 5 are frosting from the mouth. Personally, am enjoying this history lesson. Marka Professor Gaweto, casharada taariikhiga ah inoo wad. :D

Faafan   

This kid is full of it we're does it say Ogdeni's hated the Sayid and he killed them...its a proven fact he had a large following there but fell out with one powerful Reer M.ZubeYr clan...take a hike kid...dont talk from your ****...I dont Know why those clans are getting compensation but the only one's worthy of that are ogdeni's, dhulo's and the southern clans that fought the italians again including ogdeni's...The sayid lead a political movement and those that stood in his way we're eliminated accordingly.