Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

WHY I LIKE FAYSAL CALI WARAABE

Abtigiis   

Awdalites were not part of the SNM. Big lie. It is not by happenstance that the only man who joined (and maybe few others) was named Abdirahman TOL-WAA.

Awdalities are not pro-session. Where are SOL Awdal contingent. Even Riyaale is acting a movie.

By the way, I am only speculating when I say that even the 'I' clan wants secssion. Without a fair process where believers in the alternative arrangements such as Jama M. Qaalib and many others are not allowed to freely campaign for union, and in an atmosphere of hysteria and to'laayey ma nimakii shalay baan ku laabana (oo haweenka lagaga oohinayo), thiniking even that clan is for secsion is a difficult proposition.

RedSea   

Originally posted by The Useful Demagogue:

Awdalities are not pro-session. Where are SOL Awdal contingent. Even Riyaale is acting a movie.

Jaw! Anaga kaa waalan marka hore. Iska qaso.

Poker   

Originally posted by Ayatollah Mulugetta:

I follow,religiously, all the interviews of the leader of UCID, Engineer Faysal, because they are never dull. Some say he is not diplomatic, or he is mad ; but I think the man is sharp. Maybe he is not in the right profession, but no one can say he is not convincing in his arguments. See what he said when HCTV asked him why he opposes that voter registration is done on the peripherial villages of Sool.

“You have Las Anod. What is the logic of taking the boys who are doing fantastic job to villages where you know they will face problems. Above all, why would we give a propaganda victory to those who would make a spectacle out of a minor incident.”

Then, the Journalist asked him if the Engineer doesn’t think that it is mandatory that all areas are reached to legitimise the elections. Here is where Feysal’s unique talent was revealed.

“Adeer” he said, “
North Uganda waligeed doorasho kama dhacdo.
Yet Uganda is going to elections. Hangaraarac lug qudha uma dhutiyo. Therefore, you don’t have to reach every village to make the elections credible. They are credible as we stand.”

When he was asked why he thinks Riyaale has not done enough for the cause of recognition, this is what he said:

Adeer, wafti baan Hargeisa ku soo dhaweyney or Jaaliyadda Kuwait baan la soo shiray
is not working for recognition.”

Describing the level of ignorance by the general public, he narrated an incident he witnessed somewhere in the rural parts of Sahil.

“I saw this man standing next to the boys who were doing the registration. The boys managed to eneter into the database more than 270 voters in short period. But the man did not understand why the boys were taking so long to register him. And he blurted out in rage:
“KUWAN YARYAR HADAYNA SHAQEEYNEY, USHAAS BAAN KAGA SHAQEEYSIIN ”. The engineer Laughed when he finished the story. The kind of laugh you see on the faces of your friends when talking over tea. It was a good sight.

He is funny, direct and in most cases gives honest answers.

I never thought I would say this in million years but I agree with him 1000%.

NGONGE   

A&T, I see you cleverly sidestepped my replies and decided to play the safe game of pretending to have a 'discussion' with Xiin and others instead.

Xiin for his part returned to his old song the minute he was given a way out by Caamir's historical lamentations. :D

You are free to oppose Somaliland's plans, boys. But when you set out to convince us that they're unworkable you'll have to come up with something a bit more solid than the cantarbaqash you're peddling here.

bring it...

Abtigiis   

As long as facts are manufactured in NG' lab, there is no reason why we should engage in objective debate.

BTW, I know you are a born-again. But did the hardcore tolka tell you the dehumanised 'Gabooye' people are the large in the parts of the SL where the 'puritans' live. Do you know other clans (including that of the Sheikh who was once beaten in custody) are not small. Do you some people from the 'xaq-layaasha' dalka, will vote against secession for so many reasons, come a free refrendum?

All this is to tell you that it is not true to say the majority of the people in the North support secession.

But I don't want to go that way. Let me agree with you, for the sake of argument, that indeed Tolka is the majority. Is it not true that in terms of land mass, the areas inhabited by other clans is either equal or larger than that of the tolka? The fact is what Duke said, as much as it pains me to quote anything from that charlatan. IF SECESSIONSTS SECEED FROM SOMALIA, THEN OTHERS WILL SECEED FROM SECESSIONLAND. It is as simple as that.

NGONGE   

^^

What facts are manufactured, saaxib? As for who is the majority clan in that land, I really don't care much for that, saaxib. Seems like you've missed my point altogether there.

Still. Don't talk in riddles. Give me facts (manufactured or otherwise). So far all you have done is give opinions masquerading as facts.

Ps

Why will there be secession from Somaliland? I think I can predict your reply to this question already but, this time, I want it with facts not the waxa la yedhi stuff.

Poker,

Are you another sharp-eyed nomad?

Abtigiis   

Poker

Ngonge is a born-again somalilander. Dhulka kuma korinne, waa looga waramay, and he is wild with the pride of a proselyte.

Poker   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^

What facts are manufactured, saaxib? As for who is the majority clan in that land, I really don't care much for that, saaxib. Seems like you've missed my point altogether there.

Still. Don't talk in riddles. Give me facts (manufactured or otherwise). So far all you have done is give opinions masquerading as facts.

Ps

Why will there be secession from Somaliland? I think I can predict your reply to this question already but, this time, I want it with facts not the waxa la yedhi stuff.

Poker,

Are you another sharp-eyed nomad?

I was just asking man. I see max'd Mooge's (RIP) pix but I actually didn't think you're from there. Sorry!

Useful,

You don't have to grow up there to be a Somalilander, It's in our DNA.... :D

NGONGE   

^^ There are plenty of us from there but some don't like to admit it. People like Xidigo, Mr Me and many others.

RedSea   

Poker,

Though a dhagcas from carabaha, he is spiritual Burcawi and good one at that. lol

Xidigo, JohnyB, Castro, are all from there.