Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

WHY I LIKE FAYSAL CALI WARAABE

Qudhac   

Originally posted by The Useful Demagogue:

What is good for their clans is to take the money from the care-taker husband and wait for the real husband to arrive. That works fine for me too.

and i suppose you their reall husband??

:D

and suppose they were happy with what they have are what are you gana do. tell them shaydaanka iska naara ;)

AYOUB   

They take their feifdom and will go. Not that of others. SSC and Awdal people will decide their fate!

A&T

I see we're back to square one regarding your views on Somaliland. Once again, I expect better arguments from you than SOL village Idi*ts and Clannish Wailers.

As for Awdal, only last month nearly 140 000 people queued up for hours in the sunlight to register themselves for presidential elections. This shows every region does have people who are for and against Somaliland. Dividing Somaliland into clans solves nothing but reward Clannish Wailers. I expect better arguments from you because you're smarter and from Killil5. ;)

PS What's SSC?

Abtigiis   

Ayoub

with all that wisodm of yours, do you judge the popularity of an issue in Somalia by the number of crowds????? Thousand used to listen to General Morgan and Gani in Hargeisa. Were they all supporters?

Anyway, I bet if an anti-SL politician from Awdal calls for a rally equal number or more will march into the streets.

The fact is, however primordial it sounds, the issue of secession in Northern Somalia is being persued by a Single clan. Cohorts can always be found. Ilka xanaf and Buuba are in Baidoa but we know their constituency don't back their agenda.

And please it does not need scientifc research or statistical methods to know the stance of clans in Somalia. Let us be honest. I know Somaliland inside out.

Qudhac   

^^^

and you obviously know what they want more than them, as you said they need their reall husband right.

ayat others come with their hate and dont pretend to be some smart a*s alec...

AYOUB   

A&T

The argument is; MAJORITY OF SOMALILANDERS NO LONGER SUPPORT THE UNIFICATION WITH SOMALIA. That's what matters. I'm sure (you believe) the destiny of the people of KILLIL5 will be decided in similar fashion. Not Clannish Wailers nor Village Idi*ts' way. Pull up your socks adeer.

later I'A

the issue of secession in Northern Somalia is being persued by a Single clan.

We shouldn't even argue when they point this out. Just simply say...So what?

Abtigiis   

The care-taker husband is Somaliland, the real one Somalia; lest you want to engage in ambushing semantics.

No hate mate. Simple facts.

EDIT-

The reference to kilil5 is an illegitimate analogy. Let us not detained by the fact that that issue involves somali's and Ethiopians; not fellow somali's who are legally still one country. Who are the majority of Somaliland? a clan. Do they need secession? Yes. So what? let them take their land and decide. I am against those who call for a forceful reunification. I am simply saying I know other clans are not pro-secession. And I have no agenda, that is what my conscience tells me.

AfricaOwn asked so what?

So, good luck with the clan and the quest for independence. You also understand that without Awdal, and SSC, the founding rationale for secession becomes meek and weak. So don't pretend you can bully around.

Wixii shalay aad ka cabanyasay maanta ummad ha ku sameyn.

Originally posted by The Useful Demagogue:

Ayoub

with all that wisodm of yours,
do you judge the popularity of an issue in Somalia by the number of crowds????? Thousand used to listen to General Morgan and Gani in Hargeisa. Were they all supporters?

Anyway, I bet if an anti-SL politician from Awdal calls for a rally equal number or more will march into the streets.

The fact is, however primordial it sounds, the issue of secession in Northern Somalia is being persued by a Single clan. Cohorts can always be found. Ilka xanaf and Buuba are in Baidoa but we know their constituency don't back their agenda.

And please it does not need scientifc research or statistical methods to know the stance of clans in Somalia. Let us be honest. I know Somaliland inside out.

Alxikmatu min afwaahil majaaniin :D baan maqli jirey!

Four logically constructed short paragraphs there.

Come out yaa secessionists and engage the man. Of course I am excluding Qudhac and Oodweyne, and Xaajiga :D . Those are bello laysku soo diray, wax ma galaan .

I bet if... Blah blah. You still have not witnessed anything right? Its been almost 20 years. I don't care about this independence stuff as well. I wouldn't care if it took us another 100 years to finally get independence, as long as we don't move backwards and join the union. There is nothing special about this "union" crap. Somalis don't have to be united politically.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by The Useful Demagogue:

Ayoub

with all that wisodm of yours,
do you judge the popularity of an issue in Somalia by the number of crowds????? Thousand used to listen to General Morgan and Gani in Hargeisa. Were they all supporters?

Alxikmatu min afwaahil majaaniin
baan maqli jirey!

Four logically constructed short paragraphs there.

Come out yaa secessionists and engage the man. Of course I am excluding Qudhac and Oodweyne, and Xaajiga
. Those are bello laysku soo diray, wax ma galaan .
Though I have formed an alliance with him on the other thread I will not shy from walking all over him on this thread.

There is no logic there, Xiin. This is actually rehtoric at it's best. He refuses to accept the power of numbers in Somaliland yet want us to accept the power of (non existant) numbers in Somalia! The 140,000 that Ayoub is talking about CAME OUT and voted. The rallying cry that A&T suggests is merely an argument that can NOT be proven either way. See logic there, xaaji?

He says that 'the issue of secession in Northern Somalia is being persued by a Single clan' because that clan (the subtext goes) forms the majority in that part of the world. EVEN if all other clans agreed with the idea (and I am not at all saying they are not), that one clan will STILL form the majority and those picking at straws will still peddle the same old argument.

War wax kale la kaalaya..no need for my guru here. Ana edin ku filan. :D

** Sharpens his waran and waits **

Qudhac   

ayat

i think you need a reminder that killinka5 is legally part and parcel of ethopai more so than somalia and somaliland as they they were two countries that formed a union.

so tell why is a certain clan trying to succeed from ethopia when others are happy with it

NG,

Aw Tusbaxle’s argument is very simple and concise. The dominant clan is for secession. He dos not dispute that apparent fact. But there are regions in Somaliland whose silent majority vehemently opposes the dominant clan’s secessionist agenda. Some of those regions have violently objected and their status is well known. Others chose to wait it out. Yet the lack of enthusiasm for secession in those parts is easily detectable and obvious to all who care to observe.

You say it does not matter, as long they are weak and politically fragile. He says it does matter today, as it will in the future. In Milk Lakes, it mattered yesterday. You say some of them voted and politicians from those regions hold important positions in my country’s highest offices. He says that’s not a good gauge in Somali politics. Clan association is. You say, again, it does not matter because my leaders can go to those towns and give rousing speeches with no trouble. He says you are gullible to believe such nonsense. When politically enabled, politicians can give speeches to audiences however hostile those audiences may be to the very policies espoused. He gave you vivid examples. You say, as you always do, stuff and nonsense. He says you don’t understand. You say what is there to understand. It’s very simple: we rule and you grumble. He says it’s this very sentiment that could grow into active resistance when things change in the south. You say, you are delusional; things in the south will never change. And if they do it will be too late to have any effect in my neck of the wood.

He says, war hoy xoogaaga nabadda ah ha iska daadin :D . You say me no understand Somali, speak English please. He says you don’t understand Somali politics either. You say: Uskut yaa xalluufi al saghir :D.

NOTE Aw Tusbaxle waa nin waalan wax alla waxaan qoray inuu beri ka noqdo baa suura gal ah.

AYOUB   

^^ You know he is going to loose this argument hence the lack of confidence in him.

A&T

All of Somaliland's clans do reside in Killil5 too. How are you going to resolve their "fate"? Using Clannish Wailers' method?