Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

WHY I LIKE FAYSAL CALI WARAABE

Abtigiis   

I can't show Stevie Wonders that Steven Gerard wears Red shirt. I can only tell him.

If you are looking for dissent, it is there. Do you think the people of Las Canood are happy with the conquering SNM army and its stooge- the mercenery Xaabsade? They don't want to fight for there is no reason to do so. If recogniton and boundary setting comes, or if the south gets a government, then, I will be able to show you. For now, I can tell you.

NGONGE   

^^ We're talking about AWDAL here. LA does have a problem and I already admitted to that. There it is just politics.

As for AWDAL, this Stevie Wonder might be blind but he certainly is not deaf, saaxib. Where is the noise?

If recognition comes (since we're borrowing Xiin's crystal ball) these people will cheer and be happy to be part of a recognised WORKING state. Xaabsade might even make it to president, in time.

Abtigiis   

Wait when Riyaale leaves power. The Awdalites are the most pro-somalia people in that part of the world. Adigu, o! I was lied to uun ha igu odhan maalin dhow. Go and ask the guy who teaches you about how things are in Somaliland, waa maxay this thing a mad man AT is saying. Or at least go and listen to some Awdalities who are not pro-secession. You will get some insights into the issue.

I can tell you if Ilk-jir becomes President in SL, Makhir will replace Awdal and sing the tune until it is time to get serious.

Oh, I forgot. So, Xaabsade represents the people around Las Anod? No problem. Ilka-xanaf and Buuba are representatives of SL, and they are part of the TFG. Fair enough,hadii la is jikaarayo.

AYOUB   

A&T

C'on now, direct answers to direct question saxiib. You haven't done the question posed justice. You saw fit to break the opinions of Somalilanders into individual clans' wishes and I'm wondering whether you're prepared to do the same for KILLIL5. You've repeatedly stated that Somali clans in Killil5 want to secede from Ethiopia. That's good, but then what? Since you believe it "does not need scientific research or statistical methods to know the stance of clans in Somalia", what's your inclination as to the stance of different clans of Killil5? Do all the clans that live KILLIL5 want to join Somalia? What do the clans with close ties to Djibouti and Somaliland want? This is an important issue especially if your clannish opinions on Somaliland are to be taken seriously. Don't rant about the Ethios, go on and have another go and we can move to the Faisal topic.

Originally posted by Poker:

Ayoub,

How does the 4.5 formula constituted? I know it's based on qabiil. Is it only those within the Somali proper borders or Somaliland and others such as NFD, Kilil5 and Djibouti are also included?

You asked the wrong person. smile.gif The way I understand it the 275 MPs of TFG's (and its TNG predecessor) parliament is shared among all Somali clans using 4.5 formula. The supposed major clans getting 1 out of 4.5 which is to roughly equivalent 61 MPs. See the original mbagathi line-up. Sh. Sharif has managed to negotiate another 200 for his Alliance + another 75 to go to intellectuals and civil groups which bumps the parliament to a staggering 550 MPs. Sh. Sharif indicated he won't devide his share using the 4.5 formula. That's my understanding.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by The Useful Demagogue:

Wait when Riyaale leaves power. The Awdalites are the most pro-somalia people in that part of the world. Adigu, o! I was lied to uun ha igu odhan maalin dhow. Go and ask the guy who teaches you about how things are in Somaliland, waa maxay this thing a mad man AT is saying. Or at least go and listen to some Awdalities who are not pro-secession. You will get some insights into the issue.

I can tell you if Ilk-jir becomes President in SL, Makhir will replace Awdal and sing the tune until it is time to get serious.

Oh, I forgot. So, Xaabsade represents the people around Las Anod? No problem. Ilka-xanaf and Buuba are representatives of SL, and they are part of the TFG. Fair enough,hadii la is jikaarayo.

Still dancing around the question, saaxib? Still looking at that crystal ball? What a shame!

ps

Did Xaabsade take LA on his own or was he supported by his clan? If the latter, we should start worrying about Somaliland cities so maha? Buuba and his boys might come. :D

UP YOUR GAME. ;)

roobleh   

Originally posted by A&T:

What was the option for other people in 1991? Bullyed by SNM, they could only be silent and expect the cloud to pass. The Garaad hebel was there is weak too. Ilka xanaf and Buuba are in Baidoa. Borama was chosen for Symbolism. It does not alter the substance that Awdalites are not pro-secession.
Will Awadal people in this forum confirm this fact, please????????

I'm proudly from Awdal, born there and educated, and I support the Republic of Somaliland!

A&T, if u want to keep ur arguments based on ifs-lots of ifs ignoring the rights of the majority of Somalilanders while supporting the unionist agenda that's scarce in here then keep urself under that veil of ignorance. But if u want to base ur arguments on realities, instead of ur usual only clan-x supports this, then show us facts such as demonstrations and rebelions against Somaliland's independence that are now occuring on regions such as Awdal. And in the case of independence, u need to understand its the majority vote that counts and not everyone is going to be happy about the decision.

AYOUB   

lol@Xiin

Even funnier is the way I decoded A&T. Duke was right afterall. :D;)

A&T: One reason SL should be independent.

MOI: Majority of people wish to end the failed union with Somalia.

A&T: F that, not all clans want to?

MOI: You don't know that. Either way, if it was the other way round you wouldn't use that as an excuse. Do you believe 4.5 then?

A&T: F that, I'm a Shabaab

MOI: Really? You don't look it

A&T: Well I actually from Killil5

MOI: Interesting. So you want them to come over as soon as they liberate Somalia then?

A&T: Naaah We've got the ONLF

MOI: But, they could be of greatly needed assistance.

A&T: Thanks but no thanks. We can manage without the complications.

MOI: And then?

A&T: We join Somalia.

MOI: Do all the clans want join Somalia?

A&T: Listen mate, all the clans want to break away from the Ethios

MOI: That's not the same thing as they all want to join Somalia

A&T: Different situations and we'll have a referendum and the majority rules in KILLIL5.

MOI: Double standards if not hypocrisy. How do wish to devide Somaliland along "clan lines" when at least half the towns are mult-clan?

A&T: Eeerm...Can I ring my friend Xiin?

MOI: What does he do?

A&T: He's in between jobs. He was a caravan kirishboy and he's just been head-hunted by Faroole's team.

Buuxo   

I don't know Cali Waraabe,but i'm liking Ngonge's views. Waryee it's about time you stood up .Reer Burco should be proud,waa lagu tirsankara now :D

Abtigiis   

Ayoub misrepresented my views. That is cheap. Oodweyne didn't say anything that deserves an answer. His frenzied spewing of ungrammatical grandiloquence is quite in character, all of it obfuscatory. There is no good argument, hence, oodweyne's tact is "let me bamboozle with all sorts of orotundities". It is a shell.

AYOUB   

^^ Feel free to correct and clarify saxiib. That's my understanding of your argument so far. I didn't even bother to highlight your lack of understanding of the difference between 140 000 people who came out to register themselves as voters - they argue technical hitches and slow process meant at least half the number couldn't - and a crowd listening to a speech. I didn't even mention the absurd comments of Buubaa and co. Give me some credit for covering for you, you know Ngonge wouldn't. :D

Oodweyne

Habby new year inaar. People never mention Faisal is one of the few politicians who always highlights the plight of the poorest and the discriminated in Somaliland. He is one step ahead of the pack in this field and has earn a lot of respect for it ( at least from me ). He's not my #1 candidate, but good luck if he wins.

Abtigiis   

Faysal will not win. Silaanyo will. It is all a sham. Don't make it sound as if it is going to be close. Faysal is competeting just for the thrill.

On Borama registration, I accpet my mistake for mixing up the two scenarios. But, that won't alter the fundamental conclusion. It even supports my case further. Reer Borama are tying to get Riyaale back to power, and I can vividly see the hand of money and tola'yey there. It doesn't show they are pro-secssion.

As long as you wilfilly think Xaabsade and Riyale represent SSC and Awdal, I have the right to fake that Buuba (coming from rer Suldaan) represents the feelings of those around Salaxley. :D:D

Poker   

Originally posted by roobleh:

quote: Originally posted by A&T:

What was the option for other people in 1991? Bullyed by SNM, they could only be silent and expect the cloud to pass. The Garaad hebel was there is weak too. Ilka xanaf and Buuba are in Baidoa. Borama was chosen for Symbolism. It does not alter the substance that Awdalites are not pro-secession.
Will Awadal people in this forum confirm this fact, please????????

I'm proudly from Awdal, born there and educated, and I support the Republic of Somaliland!

A&T, if u want to keep ur arguments based on ifs-lots of ifs ignoring the rights of the majority of Somalilanders while supporting the unionist agenda that's scarce in here then keep urself under that veil of ignorance. But if u want to base ur arguments on realities, instead of ur usual only clan-x supports this, then show us facts such as demonstrations and rebelions against Somaliland's independence that are now occuring on regions such as Awdal. And in the case of independence, u need to understand its the majority vote that counts and not everyone is going to be happy about the decision.
I grew up in Borame and Camuud. One of the most beautiful places on earth. Borame has the same climate as Sheikh. The mountains around the city up to Baki are breath taking. I was there last summer. The people are incredible. Their hospitality is second to none.

Borame is also the birth place of Somaliland post SNM. Isn't fair to compare Borame to las Caanood.

Abtigiis   

You may have grown up in Borama. Rooble too. It is a big city. As far as I know only one clan supports the secession, and few individuals with direct interst served by Riyaale's presidency. I am not someone who is a stranger. Talk to cali Aw-bashbash, Hussien ismaaciil, Saleebaan Cawar, and hundreds of Awdalites. The view is overwhelmingly pro-union.

Hence, I dismiss you and the rest of the imposters here with the disgrace you deserve.