Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Gudoomiyaha Gobolada Bariga Soomaaliya Faroole oo u hanjabay Somali Galbeed NFD

Originally posted by UZTAAD:

ONLF are also Somalis and they are hugely popular in their community so to say they are Hashas is not making any sense.

^^

ONLF are traitors who work for Addis Ababa. Their sole objective is to sow discord and confusion in the Somali communities of SomaliGalbeed. The divisiveness they cause amongst the people aid the Xabasha occupation. This is why I say they are not Somali.

FYI-- they are not popular with their own people like you say. I live in California which has a very large SomaliGalbeed community and many friends of mine from this same community are opposed to this organization.

The Zack   

^Yea that is right those who are fighting against the Xabashis are "xabashis" and those are working for Xabaish and licking the xabash's rear end are real Somalis. Pathetic fooqul pathetic!

The Zack   

^OK Mr. Cyber-Xabash-***-Licker. Your uncle Faroole is doing it in real life while you lick it on the net LOL. Bahasha xageed ka keenteen, Mr. Un-Somali?

UZTAAD   

zack , your not doing any better you're amusing your self her in clan abuse, we all know you 50 % your community are licking Ethiopian boots, why you are not also condemning the likes Lugbuur and Ina dawud who are daily torturing your people

The Zack   

^We don't condemn Xabshi boot lickers in Somali-Galbeed, we kill them! For your information, Lugbuur has been attacked different times and was once severly wounded.

Now, tell me is it coincidence that Yeyy, Farole, the entire Puntland media, and Mr.Unsomali who are all from same region are all xabash-boot lickers or is there something I am missing here?

Haatu   

Mr. Somalia sxb, you may not agree with ONLF's policies but to say they are not Somali is offensive to every Somali.

UZTAAD   

ok then stop please clan abuse , if faroole has done any thing wrong against onlf it is only his responsibility. you don't have to insult any particular clan , for example in your other post what you called farac gumaysi is offensive

The Zack   

Uztaad, it is funny how you don't see neither comment on Faroole's retarded comments of saying some Somalis aint really Somalis and yet got offended when I posted an article responding to that? What is going on here, buddy?

Haatu   

^^^ Iska daa Zack. Faroole has now exposed himself as a traitor to Soomaalinimo. That shall go down in history.

The Zack   

^Faroole bas ah ma aha sxb, the entire region of Puntland is silent about this - which is interpreted to be giving the go ahead to the exposed Faroole. Only one Nabad-doon spoke against this and he was jailed. No one said anything about his arrest either.

UZTAAD   

SXB you can criticize Faroole's policies but if you insult his farac and whole clan is offensive and wrong that is what I am trying to tell you brother.

Forole is right, these guys are using Puntland as a base to attack Xabashida, and it is not in the interest of the Puntland people to entertain this claptrap, PT have its own enemies in all direction and as an administration they have the right to protect their own people interest.

Why ONLF are now rushing to Somalinimo when formally they do things differently? It was in 1991 when they won the election in Kilil5 and nominated all their cabinet members to their own clan and without doubt the current era is replaying history, and “what goes around comes around”.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Mr. Right:

Forole is right, these guys are using Puntland as a base to attack Xabashida, and it is not in the interest of the Puntland people to entertain this claptrap, PT have its own enemies in all direction and as an administration they have the right to protect their own people interest

Is it that or they have been told to do this by their masters. Answer that yaa "Mr.Right"!