Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Gudoomiyaha Gobolada Bariga Soomaaliya Faroole oo u hanjabay Somali Galbeed NFD

^^

Saaxiib ma ila aragtay? smile.gif

President Faroole's interview with the VOA

--They key point was that no one will be allowed to use Puntland soil as a launchpad for any silly rebellion.

--No one will be allowed to jeopardize the peace in Puntland.

--Puntland belongs to ALL Somali citizens of Somalia. However, the Somali speaking Xabashas from across the border are not citizens of Somalia and this includes the ONLF riffraffs.

I agree with all Fraool’s statements that and he will not allow anything that will jeopardize the peace in Puntland. PT has got the real president for the first time and our next step is to return our taken land from Somaliland. We don’t have time for ONLF (former foot solders of Bare and current of Isayes Aforqi).

We need Uuseey back. At least meelaha kama inkireynin dadka Soomaalinimadooda, ugumana waceynin Xabashi.

Ninkaan faraha badan wuu isku dhexyaacay.

P.S. - Folks, this is a moderated forum, just a reminder, so don't let your emotions overcome you.

The Zack   

Uusey was way better indeed. He had his own money-making machines but never called dad Somali ah Somali ma tihiin. But again waxan waa farac LOL. Bal hadda Mr.Somalia and Mr.Right(marka horaba MR. and MR. lasoo baxeen,is amaanidddaa i dishay) bal Faroole xabashi buu ka cabsanayaaye kuwan yey ka cabsanayaan? Gumeysi jaceylka waa dhalasho.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^

quote:

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

... I support Puntland)

^^

Really? If you would back up your post with proof, it would be refreshing.
:D

Many naysayers have, in the past, claimed to suport Puntland, only to distract me and delay my wrath. I hope
Paragon, that you are not one them.
:D
We (meaning the sane and measured folks) need to reclaim Puntland for the betterment of the Somali nation. The naysayers are right. They only voice supressed anger at the ugliness purported in the name of Puntland communities.

PS: You want evidence for my Puntlandness? Heck, Mr, I am a peripheral Puntlander as of now. I must do anything to disassociate myself with the people-brokers (Human Traffickers?).

Paragon   

Do you know where I can find Ilka Jiir's interview, Xiin. Is it any different from Faroole's declarations or is he (expectedly) towing the line of the state.

It would be nice to have an alternative word from Puntland. Sidan si ma aha.

Paragon I think Ilka Jiiri's interview was on BBC few days ago. I am not sure if someone posted here on SOL

Brother, Faroole's comment, if he actually said what is reported, is a flop. It will not have any political implication on the groudn where it matters the most. Somalis are Somalis wherever they are.

Samafal   

Faroole is out of order by describing a Somali speaking people as non Somalis. As far as we Somalis are concerned the claim for Somali Galbeed is not settled and Inshallah one day our brothers will get their freedom and will rejoin Somalia.

That said let us not delude ourselves, Puntland or Somaliland or even the TFG is not in position to stand up to Ethopia right now,without sacrificing their existence, stability and the future of the country as a whole. Adeerayaal let's learn to crawl before we walk the walk, let's get our timing and strategy right. First thing first, we need unity between ourselves. Ethopia is not some kind of untouchable entity, we proved in the past that we can fight them and win but that's if we are united betweenourselves. The only reason why Ethopia dictates things over each entity in Somalia is becouse of our disunity and dislike. They dont dictate things by the barrel of gun, they dictate things by playing the Somalis against each other, take Somaliland and Puntland for example. In the past Puntland have been told by Ethopia to reign on ONLF, as they were using Bosaso port at the time. If Puntland rejected that all Ethopia would do is arm Somaliland, and any opposing entity and make the whole state a war zone in a matter of months.

We need to get a practical solutions to our enimities within ourselves fisrt before we get back some dignity.

Som@li   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

We need Uuseey back. At least meelaha kama inkireynin dadka Soomaalinimadooda, ugumana waceynin Xabashi.

Ninkaan faraha badan wuu isku dhexyaacay.

P.S. - Folks, this is a moderated forum, just a reminder, so don't let your emotions overcome you.

Bring Useey Back indeed