Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Madaxweynaha xooga ku heysto Soomaaliya

xaf3.jpg

Jenaraal Gabra [Garbara]. He is on the left, with the dark ookiyaal. This is one of the first images of him since his leading of Xabashi occupation in Xamar.

Cadowgaaga in la barto ma xumo. Learn the de facto occupying leader in Xamar.

BiLaaL   
Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

xaf3.jpg

He seems to have a very close working relationship with the Ugandans. Yet another reason why we should never accept any kind of force whether African or UN led. At the end of the day, they are all here to prop an illegitimate government. A government which has already relinquished effective control of its own territory to our enemies.

RedSea   

Nacdal baa kugu taal. I have never in my life seen such confident looking Xabashi, they have given these cocroaches a self confidence to be in the heart of Somalia without a fear.

Fabregas   

You really shouldn't give much credit to this little general.During the last Muqdisho battle, his own troops were lying injured on the floor pleading for help in Af xabashi and they(Ethiopian army) couldn't even collect their injured men. The confident face is designed to conceal the mass casualties inflicted on his troops by the Somali resistance. Even during the first war near Badioa, it was the American Airfoce and helicopters that won the war for them.

Abwaan   

I don't think it is winning that he would get a credit for but for maintaining to occupy Somalia with the help of some puppets unfortunately.

This guy is the one who oversees everything that Ethiopia does in Somalia and yes it is the first picture of him during his time in this business. We always used to hear this dude who many puppet kiss his feet b4 they have to Meles's one.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Nacdal baa kugu taal. I have never in my life seen such confident looking Xabashi, they have given these cocroaches a self confidence to be in the heart of Somalia without a fear.

waa runtaa sxb

Abwaan   

Originally posted by President Anwar:

WE LOVE YOU Jenaraal Gabra YOU HAVE freed SOMALIA

Lol...Anwar...what can I say?