Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Anti-Somaliland Demonstrations in London

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Sool, Cayn, and sanag are part of Somalia and want peace indeed.

Good job reer london!

Yes indeed smile.gif

Tuujiye   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just pathetic!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you’re the man who mentions democracy at every chance he gets and preach for unity? But at the same time you mock people/name call them just because they choose to exercise there right to demonstrate and call for unity not division? Aah a monkey always laughs at another monkey’s *** but never sees his own (can’t write it in Somali)

Nice!! good job cynical Lady.... Some people some times shit like this gets their blood moving and forget about the face and image they had lol... Almost all somalis are dark at heart walaahi oo most of them qabiil iyo qurun baa ku wada duugan....

SomaliLand = Qabiil and Islamic Courts =USC (dhibic) lol lets not get fooled.. so lets get that straight.. anyone who know anything about that government of that reagoin would know.

I can't believe people actualy see Cabdulaahi Yusuf as a leader lol...

but people in London should worry more about how they live in London than Somalia because 80% of Somalis their don't work lol...Subxaana laah and they want people to actually repect what their saying is lol....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidh foooooooooqul shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidh.........

Ps. Lazy bax join the UN adiga!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Fabregas   

I heard from ila dhow dhow or been badan some serious dollars is being raised in the diaspora, in order to start a war against the Americans that invaded and occupied the ppl of L.A. :mad:

Modesty   

When I think of SOmalia it's shaped like a 7. If you cut Somaliland cities out, it will be shaped like a 1. Who wants to be from a country shaped like a 1? lol

Emperor   

^There is no such thing as Somaliland as a country but as a region part and parcel of Somalia...

Mr Marco sxb you seem to contradict yourself, in your earlier clip you suggested the SL should remain the former Somali republic, what's got to you know? Are you falling for silly diatribes and agnry comments thrown at you from SOL Forum members. Sxb don't be scared, make sure you stick to your convictions no matter what, SOL is a taugh place and hence play along...

GJ making jokes of the occupied L.A? It is done against the will of the people of L.A not by America but by the secessionists.

PS: The title of the topic does not fare the content of the message and the motive of the people demonstrating... It's a Pro Union demo and not anti- SL, just to make it clear, no one is against SL, we all love our brothers and sisters in the North but only want to preserve the Somali republic as it is...

Ibtisam   

PS: The title of the topic does not fare the content of the message and the motive of the people demonstrating... It's a Pro Union demo and not anti- SL, just to make it clear, no one is against SL,
we all love our brothers and sisters in the North
but only want to preserve the Somali republic as it is...

Too facednimaad iiga taaran. Haye. What happened to "by all means necessary" and what the hell is there to preserve as it is?.

Emperor: They have signs saying down down Somaliland, I don't think they mean well, but that is just a guess on my part. I could ask them next time.

I always hated "love" particularly when it is used by people who want dominate, and bully others with devil like smiles. Is it enough that this "love" and "preserving" has kept the south in flames for the last decade.

Aaliyyah   

Emperor: They have signs saying down down Somaliland, I don't think they mean well, but that is just a guess on my part. I could ask them next time.

Somaliland is occupaying LA by force as we speak. So, How do you expect them to support Sl's secession?

99% of People in sool, sanag, and cayn are pro unions. It is a fact that somaliland needs to accept.

Anyhow, personally speaking I dont care if SL attains independence or otherwise as it is none of my affairs. However, they better not get comfortable with the idea that LA will stay under their occcupation. It won't last!!

that is my two cent!

ElPunto   

^If these demos are meaningless and only a handful of women attended them - why all the vociferousness from the Northern Alliance? :D

Shameless and fruitless, two words to describe this supposedly "Demonstration" against Somaliland.

The less then 20 indivituals that turned out is not really what got me, but I actually laughed at this picture below.

00washington3.JPG

This is the former Puntland President shouting "Daahir Riyaale ha Dhaco, Somaliland ha dhacdo" in a carpark near the US State Department Office. :D

^^ In fact, it was circulating around Somaliland mailing-lists.

I got it this morning and quite frankly I laughed (not at him) but at the whole thing. Sharaf daro, Macno Daro were just but few of the words that came to mind.

^As far as I could tell the man you are mocking is actually from Sool. He has the inalienable right to speak out against those in his land. What you think about him matters little.