Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Britain: War criminals to face justice

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Abwaan, the sister waxee kugu heysataa you mentioned on the first post those characters who came or rose on the political scene after 2006. However, she didn't get the reason of your naming them -- that those named men live in Ingiriiska and do carry British passports, which this new law might or might not apply to.

MMA Brother thanx for the clarification and that proofs if someone wants to understand what you are talking about they will if they are honest, but gabadha siday ila tahay dan kale ayeyba lahayd...oo sidaan sheegay Soomaalida dhibka haysta iyagoo meel kale ka xanaaqsan bay ku soo gelayaan.

bilan   

^^^ you know what, anaaba kugu qaldamay oo kuula hadlay sidii qof wayn,marka raali ahoow. it is clear to me you did not post this information as informational laakiin dan kale baad ka lahayd, marka waxa aad adiga tahay dadkoo dhan ha u malayn. macasalaama i am out.

Abwaan still you are wrong in your clanish selective prosecution. You left out Abdi Qaybdiid and many others? I don't have any problems with charging war crimes to those individuals who committed crimes in Somalia but how, where and by who is very difficult at the moment.

The best solution will be to have "truth and Reconsilation" after the country is stablized with an effective federal government. The objective will be to shame those who committed crimes by having them admit and catalogue thier evil deeds in front of the whole nation so that the next generation will never repeat such horrible crimes.

Juje   

Originally posted by Gabbal:

I agree. Duke waa dhal shaydaan.

Wasr hedhe Horn se Alla ku galey - aan kala xishoono sxb. Duke wixii aad rabtiid ku sheeg lakiin Wallahi ana ka marqati ah in usan aheyn dhal shaydaan.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Gabbal:

Wasr hedhe Horn se Alla ku galey - aan kala xishoono sxb. Duke wixii aad rabtiid ku sheeg lakiin Wallahi ana ka marqati ah in usan aheyn dhal shaydaan.
Juujoow Duke oo xayi ah yaad aragtaye kolkuu caloosha kasoo baxay miyaad taagnayd? :D

Never say anaa marqati ka ah my friend! :D

You left out Abdi Qaybdiid and many others?

Cabdi Cawaale Qeybdiid ma degno Ingiriiska, sharcina kuma laha xagaas. See camal idinka.

Abwaan iyo Bilan, kala gambista aqiyaarta see waaye. Ismaandhaaf iyo isafgaranwaa waa dhacaa.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

quote:You left out Abdi Qaybdiid and many others?

Cabdi Cawaale Qeybdiid ma degno Ingiriiska, sharcina kuma laha xagaas. See camal idinka.

Abwaan iyo Bilan, kala gambista aqiyaarta see waaye. Ismaandhaaf iyo isafgaranwaa waa dhacaa.
lol...thnx again bro...u sheeg Cabdi Qaybdiid does not live in the UK and aniga liiska dadka maan qoraa waa yaabe...? hebel baad ka tagtay bay leeyihiin...Peace Action...adiga ku dar haddii ay daacad kaa tahay...qofkii aad hubtid inuu dhibaato Soomaali u geystey ku dar bal car aan kaa celiyo... You know what Peace Action every murderer in Somalia will unfortunately have people defending because of clan or friend issue...and that is no good...if someone proposes that certain individuals are punished I will not say hebel keliya maxaa ka rabtaa but I would say hebelna ku dar and hebel and heblaayo...!

You said how and where? If you read my previous comment...I said the best justice is on Judgement Day but the reason I support some sort of punishment now is just to prevent the same men or their like them to continue committing crimes and destroying Somalia further forever...

QUOTE]Originally posted by bilan:

^^^ you know what, anaaba kugu qaldamay oo kuula hadlay sidii qof wayn,marka raali ahoow. it is clear to me you did not post this information as informational laakiin dan kale baad ka lahayd, marka waxa aad adiga tahay dadkoo dhan ha u malayn. macasalaama i am out.

lol...bilan haddii aan kuu gefey iska kay cafi, meeshaan comments ayaa lagu dhiibtaa ee la iskuma dagaalo runtiina waxaan dhibsaday kuwo doc-kayeerro ah oo meeshaan dhooban oon originality lahayn, again iga raalli ahow haddii aan liiskaas si khalad ah kuugu daray!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Gabbal:

quote:Originally posted by Malika:

:D:D
,the exchanges here are absolute hilarious,raw comedy..
:D

:D:D

Abwaan adeer tookada danbe ninkaad ku tiraahdid kuu jawaabi maaya jawaab u diid dee.
:D
lol igu hallee inaanan la hadlin shakhsi aan hadal u qalmin ( I am a man of his word)...by the way uma jawaabin ee I commented at attention raadiska iyo sidaan uga weecanayo inaan laba hadlo...inta dhaqankan wax iska bedelayaan.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

if I could, i would put a virtual Duke punching bag so some children in SOl could get their frustrations out...

You think if he releases his true identity he will be safe to walk in the streets?

Thankful   

this is getting ridiculous, remember this is the cyber world! Concentrate on your own province and grown men that lie about travelling with the passport.