Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Britain: War criminals to face justice

^^^Yup you are desperate adeer, these men have now been vendicated as they are not in the scene and the killings, bombings, lootings continue. Thus you have no case as usual. :D

^^^You have no case as usual, you dont even have a point adeer. Utter failure is everything you supported and belived in.

Thus out of desperation you mix British national news with your clanish outlooks.

Anyhow Nur Cade's caravan and all the funds you spent on Al Shabaab destroyed your clan dreams old boy. Now go and apologise to the people of Mogadishu, because you are safe in the west while you sent money and supported those who are killing them as we speak.

^^^Apologise to the people of Mogadishu for sending money to Al Shabaab and giving them all that support. I dont need your attention, just be man enough and apologise to the poor folks who's aspiration of peace and governance you have played with for 20 years. Also while you are at it give up the looted properies your family & friends illegaly occupied for the past 20 years.

Abwaan   

I have never seen qof la dhahaayo waa ku ignore-gareeyey oo shaqo kale lahayn bal inuu kaa daba calaacalo!

^^^Be man enough and apologise for the crimes you commited and supported, thats all. The people of Mogadishu are living in nightmare even the safest areas are now burning because of the ignorance USC clan supporetrs.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

lol, it sounds like you, abwaan, should be on that list

naxar...u really know me that well to accuse me mise wixii la rabo baa la iskaga hadlayaa? I know xoogaa in dhiig ku qaaday oo nimankaan qaar wax kuu galeen...lol

Yo know what naxar...I know laba sababood ayaa ii diidaya inaan waxaan rabo iskaga hadlo:

1- caqliga Ilaah mahadi haka gaartee uu ii hibeeyey oo aan i siinayn aanan jeclaysan inaan dad aan hadda SOL laga wada aqoonnnin aan meeshaan dhex keeno ee waxa aan ogahay haddaan ku soo qoro meeshaan dad baa ka waalan lahaa, runtuna way soo bixi lahayd.

2- Anshaxa goobtan oo aan dhawrayo

when I mention individuals who Somalis know what they did to other Somalis...xaaladda waa serious other than wax ruux kuwaas difaacaya uu kuugu yeero...I truelly beleive in ciqaabta Ilaah aan laga baxsanayn...qofkii qof Soomaali ah dhibaato u geystay noocay doontaba ha ahaateenna maalin baa laga jaaseyn regardless of what one writes on SOL...

Abwaan   

Well naxar...this would be a lesson for many...why do you think this meyham is on and on...? I think just because of unpunished crimes...ayaa ku khasabtay in damiirlaawe kastaa uu wixii uu rabo uu sameeyo!