Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

Seven Puntland troops killed in mogadishu

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

quote:Originally posted by Paragon:

Seven Ethiopian troops killed in heavy Mogadishu fighting

That is the title, Ahmed Guree.

This is how to capture the Audience dhee.

anyway wats the difference??

Coz if reer puntland are also moarning for the death of Ethiopian soilders at SOL

Hence Puntland soilder=Ethiopian soilder
So in your mind, every Puntlander is supporting this poor excuse of temporary govt?

Paragon   

Ahmad Gurey, I think I need to make one thing clear here. No, not all Puntlanders support the invasion of Ethiopians into Somalia. Only a few support C/Yussuf. So please don't lump up all reer Puntland.

The other thing is as Superflous has rightly said, the Ethiopians what us to turn on ourselves and never get enough time and energy to fight them. So by including 'puntland' into the title, you are doing their job.

Those Puntlanders who fight alongside the ethios would get what they deserve. But as far as I am concerned, they aren't worth any mention; they are lackeys for God's sake.

Xoogsade   

Puntlanders in their majority are as powerless to stop this as the rest of somalis bro, we should never bad mouth them. Kuwooda dhunsan ilaahay hasoo hanuuniyo, intooda wanaagsana ilaahay ha xafido.

Originally posted by Superfluous:

Axmed guree, is type shariif sacliici kamalu-diin

Soomaali ayaa lays tusayaa, si ayn Xabashi u arag.

So how am i like Kamalu ceeb?(one who calls me somalidoon when infact he is not from the mainstreem clans of somali(a) and has an burning hate towards reer Muqdisho)

And Sheriff Zeilic?

(A die-hard sucessionist who tries to plagiarise history to support his Nazi ideologies)

me   

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

quote:Originally posted by Superfluous:

Axmed guree, is type shariif sacliici kamalu-diin

Soomaali ayaa lays tusayaa, si ayn Xabashi u arag.

So how am i like Kamalu ceeb?(one who call me somalidoon when ifact he is not from the mainstreem clans of somali(a) and has an burning hate towards reer Muqdisho)

And Sheriff Zeilic?

(A die-hard sucessionist who tries to plagiarise history to support his Nazi ideologies)
Well look at the title of this thread and what it means.

This is a war againt Ethiopian aggression, its not a clan war. So easy on the clan sentiments and clan rivelaries and focus on the main task, getting rid of the Ethiopian occupation.

We are all Somalis and in the eyes of the Ethiopian occupation we are the same, the will kill us imprison us just the same.

Waryaa Guree, in teh future try not to create divisions in your posts. Saclici and kamalu-diin always try to create divisions and hate between the Somalis on SOL.

Listen I dont benefit even a penny when Puntland clans clash with reer Moqdisho.

but sis/bro would it not be impartial if you also advised some of the vampires at SOL.

Mine was just captivating the audience while some here at SOL are inciting for the extermination of some Beelah.

me   

^^If you are any better you would avoid making the same mistakes as them.

RedSea   

Planders waayo miyaanay Somali uun ahayn, waa maxay sida aad wax uqoraysaan?

Waar meesha Planders kuma dhiman ee waa Xabashi iyo daba dhilifkeed ciday doonta ha ahaatee.

ANWAR   

Originally posted by abu ansaar17:

7 confirmed by non-muslims.

YOU MEAN confirmed BY ******* :D:D

[ March 30, 2007, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]