Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

The natural woman? a question to the somali sisters

Liqaye   

Do you think most men know what women really want?

I think most men might THINK they know, but I think almost every man makes one, huge, critical mistake when it comes to women...

The mistake is that they don't recognize that in each woman their are actually TWO women... the natural woman and the culturally programmed woman. The culturally programmed woman is the one with all the rules and all the roles... all the restrictions, constrictions... all the shouldn'ts, shoulds, don'ts, can'ts, mustn'ts...etc.

But the natural woman....that's the woman right there at the core... where you keep your most exciting memories... where you ponder fantasies... daydreams... amazing possibilities... the things you'd do if no one were watching and no one... even your best friends... would ever, ever know about...

Most men just do things that trigger the culturally programmed woman... But when a man... a rare man... can touch a woman in that special place in all those special ways you LONG to be touched... in ways you maybe even can't admit to yourself... then WOW... an almost complete transformation takes place... and you start blossoming way beyond what you ever even thought possible.

So I think the smart SOMALI man is the man who has the realization that that place is there... waiting and longing... even inspite the fact that women often have to lock all of that away... and yet they are still there..

What do you think, and i am already blushing with the effort so no flaming ;)

Liqaye   

No, lucky i am the type of guy who spits when he talks, yaacni I am charisma-free.

But my best freind for 15 years, has evolved and its making me rethink my position.

Qac Qaac   

brother what u said was intresting yes. but we want the value women, we don't want our women to be like those women in the west that have no shame, and no borders u know. i maybe understood you wrong, correct me if i am. But to me the more the women values something the better, coz if she follows her parent laws, or society, then she would have greater respect your values then the one on the streat that jumps on who ever she sees, what do u think?

lol   

MR-Ceel buur: So what u r trying to tell us (women).. that we r suffering from dual personalities??? Hmm... interesting analysis, but i gotta admit, there is that special places that makes a woman blossom, but like u said, rarely does anyone get to touch it....So keep up bro... educate the brothers... we might FINALLY find brothers who might be sensitive towards us.... What Do You Think Sisters???

Kruella   

I don't know about this topic ....sounds like y'all talking about the G spot... i might be wrong but enlighten me plz. Where is that "special" place and if it does exists what are guys waiting for in order to trigger that?

Salamz

Woooow!!! Amazing topic lol

This what I came up with of what woman really wants.

They want little surprises. Not diamonds, although they think they are nice. They don't

need a Mercedes or a Corvette, either. They need an occasional card for no reason.

Someone to occasionally hold the door for them just because their're a lady and not

because they have both arms full of groceries. A flower just because he was thinking of them when he saw it will make them get that warm and fuzzy feeling deep inside that lasts for hours...and tends to help a man reap the benefits! It doesn't have to come from a floral shop either, a wildflower picked from the countryside will do just fine.

They want little unexpected touches. Deep kisses are great and cuddling is always welcome but it's the little touches to the back of their necks or their arms while your're standing in line or just doing a simple love talk that can make everything else better. Playing with their hair or touching a little spot on their back can just send chills through their soul.They want to know that they not a fleeting thought but a continual one. They know that this body is young or older now and has been lived in but they still want to be touched with passion.They want to look at someone and know that they can spark a flame for them.

They want self-esteem boosts.They want to feel like they are intelligent and desirable in someones eyes. They want to be told that their touch, their work and their loving skills are appreciated. They guess their're like their cat pets in a way, they want to be told, "Great job! Good girl!" Okay, maybe change that last one to "Good woman!"

So mr ceel buur women are women it doesnt matter if they cultural, always find out womans expectations. ;););)

Gediid   

^^^^^^^Sounds to me like the brother from heaven is talking about the wrong group.Waar Somali baa laga hadlaaya.Fahantu........ :D

Faheema.   

lol@Gediid, ya u sheega sheikh madar buu ka shaxayaaye :D:D . Somali woman are the most unpredictable woman on this earth, so Mr. Heaven I would advice you tread carefully but do make sure you enjoy your vacation here on earth. smile.gif

What women want?

All women want different things in life, that’s’ the distinctiveness, there is no point generalizing all woman because what will perfectly make one happy will make the other miserable, thus you just have treat each woman as an individual whilst you cater to her needs.

nuune   

Gediid iyo huda, hala yaabina inanka,wuu cusubyahayee.

this has been the most interesting topic i have seen, women split into two dimensions, but it is a question of mentality rather than physical i guess,

Woooow!!! Amazing topic lol

This what I came up with of what woman really wants.

They want little surprises. Not diamonds, although they think they are nice. They don't

need a Mercedes or a Corvette, either. They need an occasional card for no reason.

Someone to occasionally hold the door for them just because their're a lady and not

because they have both arms full of groceries. A flower just because he was thinking of them when he saw it will make them get that warm and fuzzy feeling deep inside that lasts for hours...and tends to help a man reap the benefits! It doesn't have to come from a floral shop either, a wildflower picked from the countryside will do just fine.

They want little unexpected touches. Deep kisses are great and cuddling is always welcome but it's the little touches to the back of their necks or their arms while your're standing in line or just doing a simple love talk that can make everything else better. Playing with their hair or touching a little spot on their back can just send chills through their soul.They want to know that they not a fleeting thought but a continual one. They know that this body is young or older now and has been lived in but they still want to be touched with passion.They want to look at someone and know that they can spark a flame for them.

They want self-esteem boosts.They want to feel like they are intelligent and desirable in someones eyes. They want to be told that their touch, their work and their loving skills are appreciated. They guess their're like their cat pets in a way, they want to be told, "Great job! Good girl!" Okay, maybe change that last one to "Good woman!"

So mr ceel buur women are women it doesnt matter if they cultural, always find out womans expectations.

Ya'll men should take Brotha_From_Heaven's suggestions. Cause I'm liking what I'm reading so far.

.:peace n luv:.

Ya'll men should take Brotha_From_Heaven's suggestions. Cause I'm liking what I'm reading so far.

Sounds like Brotha_From_Heaven has been reading, ...but a word of advice; everyone is different so you must slightly adjust your approach depending on the lady... proceed with caution fellas....you will never get to know us like we know we know you ;)