Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Apologies

first thangs first i would like ta take the time ta thank my family and friends and i would also like ta thank allaah for givin me this opportunity.. i checkmate fuudhe sincerely would like ta apologyz ta any1 i hav eva offended here in sol, hadaan dhinto bari cafis iyo masaabax ok...

Og-gal sis am really sorry for wat eva i said to u, i was totally outta line so am sorry sis how do they say that in carabic (maa caleesh yaa bintii axsanta ok)

Honey-d sis am really sorry u probably dont know why (cuz u hav't read the post it got deleted b4 u even read it)which was good thing lion ate it.

BB sis am sorry if i was rude ta ya

Bambina sis i siad something bout ur winterboots am really sorry ...

i really can't think of any1 else but if i hav offended u in any way am sorry .........................

libaax reer aakhiraad ah ayaa waxyi iigu yimid ;)

asxantu

yo dont be messing with og-gal homie! even sadam couldnt lay a hand on her when he invaded kuwait!! she got the bushes protection! word to wise!!

many of us learn that the hard way bro!!

I cant make out whether you guys are trying to patronise the girl (Og-gal) or make her the odd one out. But either way you are not helping her. I think she could do with a lil bit less protection and more mutual respect from her adversaries.

Arwa   

Originally posted by shuke:

I cant make out whether you guys are trying to patronise the girl (Og-gal) or make her the odd one out. But either way you are not helping her. I think she could do with a lil bit less protection and more mutual respect from her adversaries.

Aboowe macaan first of all Welcome smile.gif ...

In regards to your comments about OG_g, am just wondering, have you had a look at her postings around the forum yet?

Basically if you haven't ...How about you draw a conclusion of your own after you get to know her more ;)

Salaam

44.gif

LuCkY   

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk!

Checkmate I see You have been messing with my girL these days...You better watch out cuz u dont know what ure in for.

Anywhoo peopLe LEts just remember to respect others.

Tuujiye   

waraa checkmate..lol..libaax reer aaqiraad maa riyo kuugu yimi lool...I'm sorry aa lagaa keenayee..

Maxaa waaye kolkooliska meeshaan lagu haayo..

kynda please let others give advise but not you. the first day you came here, I was the person you attacked..aloo yaa ku qanjaruufta..markaas baa wiilka u cago jugleyneysaa..

lucky adi wili booto caato ah ayaa heystaa.maradaada aaba iska celin la'dahay ya wax ka qaadee..lol..

waraa libaax sankataabte, rageedi walaahi..maskiinkaan hindiga eh aa halmar ku hamaan satay yaah..lol..

OG-girl sweety if these people only knew you..lol..Me and you both know each other ;)

But the middle east diserves some peace man.

checkmate waraa you didn't apologyz to me why?

Hey I think every one should apologyz to me man..4real..dammmmmn right..All I wanted was to do little tuujis up in here man. But y'all had to be hardcore man..shiiiiiidh!!!!

I need some apology right NOW!!!

waa war cad...anigoo ah ina baqti lagde oo kusii magac dheer "maxaa iga galay"..

meeshiina kawata

boxer   

whaaaaaaaaat if u only know who am i checkmate

4 ur info son im her uncle (3ammu) and worest of all my fist is alot faster than my tangue ;) so betta lay law cajuuska :D

looool waraa for once i was thinking u were ciyaal faay cali but didn't know u were boocbooc oo finaly sorry kugu danbayneeso but man's gotta do what's gotta do so no hard feelings duqa

Senora   

LOL...OG_Girl, you got your whole family here, huh?

Well, let me not stop...Og-Gal's family and my family go way back as well icon_razz.gif ....

Arwa   

Tuujiye

now now dear..I know you have a crush on me :D

apologies first and we will sort something out icon_razz.gif

44.gif

Gediid   

My God I remember a time when OG Girl was the sweetest angel on SOL........Look what they have done to her now......Anaa baqdey after seeing this post Og I will try my very best not to get on your wrong side.