Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

RRA Vs Inda Cade [ Dahir Aways] for control of Baidoa...

^^^^ Good analysis bro, we have to wait and see. No need to for the RRA to rush, he may control Baidoa but he is far from his base and the "Amxaro" fear is still prevelent with them fake wadaads.

Its true he might burn the city as he did that Dhoobley. As I said before I have every confidence in the RRA and the government and they will deal with the situation properly.

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

If Xabsade could beat the other two leaders of RRA, would Yusuf Inda Cade be in Baidoa today?

The people of Baidoa welcomed President Yusuf and Geedi only a couple of weeks ago.

Yusuf Inda Cade was not welcomed today, he came with technicals and took sides with one group of brothers wo are fighting each other.

True. While Col Yeey and PM Ghedi were "welcomed" into Baydhabo, Yusuf Indhacade had to come with guns LOL. Ninku dhex-dhexaadin buu u yimid. Ball is now in Col Yeey/Ghedi's court. An attack on Jowhar is imminent. Mohamed Dhere has already returned to his seat of power to defend against any possible attacks. Ethiopian troops will soon get the "greenlight" from the U.S. to clean up Indhacade and his terrorist camp. Remember, Indhacade made the mistake of asking for Osama's help - a real sheik would ask for Allah's help. Funny, huh.

Rokko   

adeerkay Yeey loves them thingz na'mean. Maleeyshiyaaa soo weerartay waaba wuxuu raadinayey maaha?. Indhacadde rushed too early me thinks na'mean. lol

sista Rahima, I told ya Shaydaan Indahcadee was upto no good na'mean. bad baad cheatah. Have you seen that "mountain dew" commercial ;)

Qudhac   

duke and co..

there is something eerie and deja-Vu about this conversation, the word "they will regroup" and i "have faith in them" seems to be popping up everything mr smith utters, and it remeinds me of those naughty adventures of one mr morgan not too long ago which had our smith all in hope and hight mood .. dear oh dear.

some people thought that this government might achieve something in perverse way because they thought since their leader is man nobody really likes he might be what somalia needed, but within very short time it has became apparant how much of fluant hope this was and had no basis in reality.

nobody could imagine this government would even fail to reach the standards of the shabby TNG but this unimaginable reallity has struck with severity.

the truth is Ina Yey is neither a "Geesi" nor has the most "teqnichals" as he puts it, and has lost his very slim chance of returning to southern somalia with his wet dream of marching into muqdisho with 20,000 army and being the next mr Idil Amiin.

hence after much drool wiping and pants washing after those hullucinations he is left with the what every hopeless so called somali leader does roam around the streats of rich arab nations looking for handouts for the imminant retirement day que mr qassim.

so now the argument is not Muqdisho its not Kismaayo its not baydhabo its not jowhar the argument is which town will he return to in puntland and enjoy his little pot of arab handouts in peace :D

clearly mr yalaxow had point when he stated his ledendary theory of correlation between shoes size and the actuall size of the foot :D

Qudac,

Its evident that this is a matter for the local RRA Somali faction and as I heard thier leaders have flown in from Nairobi and are now in the area.

If the RRA faction of Xabsade took over Baidoa on their own it would have been a major setback, however Inda cade and his clan's involvement will only pull the people of the region together and their support for the government will only grow.

The government in which the RRA have 9 ministers including deputy Prime minister and finance minister has much to offer the people, what does the Mooriyaan of Inda Cade offer?

It is as simple as that, we have indeed been here before I rememeber 1999 and what happened to the much more powerful USC faction which included Furux, Omar Jess and others. That power local or otherwise is still there..

Qudhac   

smith

its funny how you seem to believe that there is huge organise grass root pro-government movement amongs the people and somehow they are bullied and supressed by "foriegners" of muqdisho and beyond, my friend sadly that is not the case the truth is the people of baidabo are as devided as any other people and this notion that they are dancing on the streets waitinf for the TNG2 to come to them is nonesence and has no basis in reallity that little speech of c/y there alone cost a fortune of bribes at the aiport.

the fact that those "outsiders" wouldnt have been invited so willingly by a section of the indiginious people there would they.

i remember you once saying c/y and co. will win the hearts and minds of people, it seems to me yalaxow and co. had more success in that department than ina yey.

^^^ Qudac you seem like someone at times who can be reasoned with. Lets reason together shall we.

Today Baidoa is under occupation by another clan millitia that is also occupiying other regions notably Marka and the Shabbele.

You understand the RRA leadership is somewhat united these days, Shargaduud, Adan Madobe and Deerow are from different sub-clans and they are all united. Add Salim Aliyow Ebrow the finance minister and the other five ministers, also from various different clan groupings representing the region.

This clan has 9 ministers and 9 deputy ministers in government, NOT ONE OF THESE INDIVIDUALS HAS COME OUT IN SUPPORT OF XABSADE and the clan invasion of INDACADE.

It is as simple as one clan for [iNDACADE ]millitia are all from one clan, invading the land of another clan, how one justifies this as some advantage of the warlords I dont undertsand.

The best course is for Inda Cade to leave and spare the people of any blood shed, and for the elders, religious leaders and businessmen of the city to get involved and solve this dispute.

The RRA are armed and they do have much support and in the end they shall prevail as any wronged people always do.

Salaan...

I don't know when will these puppets will learn, oo ku dhamaadaan labo reer dhexdooda. I don't know when will they learn to care about their masses, who were not that long ago on a verge of exinction. Marba mid qori loo soo dhiibo, kan kale dil la leeyahay. Can't they ask whom are fighting and where the fight will take place? Who will suffer? Their poor masses.

Shame on you all:

Shaatigaduud

Madoowe

Xaabsade

Saransoor

Kiishbur

Black

Deeroow

Qalinle

Shame all of you, incapable of leading your own masses.

^^^^^^^^I second that, and I hope the masses in Bakool and resist any vultures from Xamar or from Yeey and his cohorts. People in bakool shouldn't forget the genocide, and those who were responsible. There are no wadaads or patriots, just predators who prey on the innocent.