Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

RRA Vs Inda Cade [ Dahir Aways] for control of Baidoa...

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

The people of Baidoa welcomed President Yusuf and Geedi only a couple of weeks ago.

Ehem..! How you cover up reality and yet stand up right amazes me sxb. It was not Indhacadde who had to pay Ransom at the aiport before leaving. It was not Indhacade and his troops who held hostage government MP's and ministers in Bay untill the full Ransom was paid.

Sxb the tenure of your adeer Yeey is fast running out, start believing that or you will have seizure at very young age... :D .

Abdi2005   

^^^ The above brother you dont even know the man's name let alone who controls the city. His name is Xabsade and not Xoogsade.

Hes name is Xaabsade not Xabsade. And are you telling me shatigaduud controlled the city and Xaabsade captured from him?

^^^ lol, they all were in the city last week brother. The RRA factions split into three, today one faction is in Baidoa the other two, Shatigaduud and Adan Madobe are outside of it.

If Xabsade did this on his own then good, but the fact that Inda Cade and technicals from Xamar control BAIDOA as of tonight kinda puts a big question mark on this dont you think?

Jumatatu   

If Xabsade did this on his own then good, but the fact that Inda Cade and technicals from Xamar control BAIDOA as of tonight kinda puts a big question mark on this dont you think?

:D:D 'blame it on Indhacadde.... :D:D ..

Like Xabsade is not capable of running his own show... :D

Be afraid sxb, be very afraid

Ehem..! How you cover up reality and yet stand up right amazes me sxb. It was not Indhacadde who had to pay Ransom at the aiport before leaving.

It was indeed those who oppose peace that did this. However the fact that President Yusuf/Geedi were welcomed is in no doubt the people of Baidoa want peace and governance, they do not want Inda Cade and his like.

As for you, remember what happened in 1999, trust me it will be worse this time. The people of this region have become too independent for your likes.

Their ministers and leaders mostly support the governmet, their people demonstrated in support of the government and bullies like Inda Cade will not keep them down.

Gabbal   

Indacade and technicals have become a very common term have they not...? It almost seems trivial, turning people into bogeymans. Naga qalee again, I have read ONLY English-language articles and they all name Haabsade vs Shatigudood camps.

^^^ You can here his interview on Horn Afrik and BBC/somali in which he states he boasts in Baidoa.

Also the Teesiyow interview and Shiekh Adan Madobe on Horn Afrik also clarifies the point.

Rahima   

Indacade and technicals have become a very common term have they not...? It almost seems trivial, turning people into bogeymans. Naga qalee again, I have read ONLY English-language articles and they all name Haabsade vs Shatigudood camps.

As i was thinking, i don't understand why there is this obsession with this man and the now-probably dead USC. They're giving him way too much power, it's quiet sad actually.

I guess you have to blame someone from the "enemy" ;) - it reads much juicier :D

Oooh, there will be a showdown between archrivals, in the red corner our honorable president CY and co., in the blue corner the USC. Someone beat the damn drum :rolleyes:

^^^LOL: Sis people are blaming this man because he has just took over the Somali city of Baidoa.

His actions in Marka and the lower Shabbelle were already pissing allot of people of. Now he has brought his technicals to Baidoa in aid of Xabsade, this is why people are talking about it.

He has already boasted on the BBC/Somali section and the RRA wing against him are regrouping and calling for support.

The RRA millitia commanders have also spoken on the various media outlets promising an all out battle.

The ***** has made a bad situation worse. Thats why we talking about him dear.

Rahima   

With all due respect my dear brother, still this outcry does not make sense. Under the assumption that this man is involved (which i have no clue about), i am completely sure that he is not the forerunner (considering that he has no real power base in Baidoa). Is it that some cannot or rather will not accept that the main disagreement is between inhabitants of Baidoa itself, why the need to glorify the involvement of this man, as if he is the mastermind behind it all.

Regardless of whether or not he is involved, the point remains, the disagreement is between folks of Baidoa, which is a blow to the government for contrary to popular myth not all are blind supporters of the government.

I am not saying that anyone is right or wrong here for as you can figure i don't give a rats a'ss (excuse my English), but the point remains, stop this calaacal about how certain individuals are the ones behind everything. Has it ever occurred to you, that those opposing (from Baidoa itself) have brains of their own, their own convictions, their own minds and hence can make decisions for themselves.

This theory of the so-called USC members being behind everything (you are giving them waaaaay too much credit) is ludicrous. I have yet to come across any conflict in the South where your camp (pro-CY) has not blamed either the Mogadishu warlords or Sh. Dahir Aweys or this Indha Cade guy.

Bottom line is accept the possibility that the disagreement could possibly be between folks of Baidoa without the head intervention of outsiders.

^^^ Rahima, my sister the man said he is involved. He is in Baidoa with his clan troops, the other faction have not welcomed him and actually are prepering to fight this invasion of their region.

It seems you want to argue, when Minister Shatigaduud, Minsiter Adan Madobe and others say that Yusuf Inda Cade has taken over the city in aid of Xabsade, and then Yusuf Inda Cade is heard talking to Yusuf Garad of the BBCfrom Baidoa then one must conclude it must be truth..

Anyhow the man is in Baidoa and is trying to prevent the government from intering the twon. However I doubt he can survive much longer in Marka let alone keep Baidoa..

Sky   

rahima check your sources sis, bbc wich is anti-cabdulaahi yuusuf and thats no secret, said themselves that yuusuf indhacade and his militias are in baydhabo right now for negotiations? i mean what the f...? this guy didnt take part in any peace effort for somali whatsoever, why would he give a shit about baydhabo? did marka run out of blood to suck for this lil piece of shit.

youre right its between the rra factions, but a minority rra faction led by this sicko xaabsade is getting support from indhacade. that aint for nothing, indhacade is forced to 'help' becuz he, xaabsade and barre huuraale in kismaayo have an alliance where they help each other when things get tough, like say...now when c/yussef is setting up his base in 'xaabsades territory'. this lil piece of shit has no right to intervene as much as puntland soldiers have no right to take over baydhabo. yet the weasel did do it.

i dont know if you know, but c/yussef has spent a day or two in baydhabo and the ppl went to greet him en masse. xaabsade himself welcomed c/yussef at the airport, wich shows he is labawejiile but no worries.

dont brush it off as a disagreement between two folks in baydhabo. the issue is baydhabo being the interim seat of the somali government, and its an issue that needs to be solved in nairobi through debate and not in baydhabo through the barrel of the gun. you know what i mean.