Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

STRICTLY 4 BOYZZZ!!GET IN......IF U R MAN ENOUGH

NoVa   

Originally posted by Prettyboy:

The response is simple just tell your 1 night stand gurl to get an abortion before that child develops into trimester

Ala kan arka' waxuu dhahooyo...Kaale intee ka imadayna?? what ya mean get an abortion????? Don't ya know that ur killing a Human being???? U should know what our own diin says about in abortion...I'mean ain't nobody's suppost to take someone's life..ya know da right????... I dont' think ya should be advising the girl 2 get an abortion let alone even think about it...or else the Worst kind of HELL maybe waitin' 4 both of ya azzes.

OG Moti   

As a Somali i prefer to say this can never happen! but again it happens people make mistakes, it is unislamic but it happens, before i get deep and upset some girls, let me first say; according to sharia, the baby could never carry ur name or inherit you whether u marry his mom or not as long u did it before nikaax, let me go back to the scenario formed by our dear sis and my friend caramela kisses

I have different options – and the girl I love has nothing to do with this, I should not consult with her, it is my mess which is a result of her breaking up with me (according to the scenario), so she has to be blamed some how… anyways, my options are:

1. I deny I did I was me… that is first option, and if they start DNA S h it, then I think about it and try to convince her abortion, don’t judge me people, listen, the baby is steal not formed, and he is haraam baby, and he/she will have hard time in this world… he/she might turn to psycho if he/she grows up…

2. I leave the country and start all over again and convince myself it is not my baby

3. Ilaahey ima dhigo meeshaa but if it happens I will trick someone to marry her…

4. Let her have the baby, and I will support them both even if she gets married to someone else, and I make sure the baby gets some of my wealth after my death, include the baby in my Will.

5. I will marry them both, the baby’s mom and the one I love

So those are my options and those are good options, and it is inline with human rights and doing the right thing… some might seem unethical, but hey come on sometimes it is ok to be unethical if it solves the problem and if it is for the general good of the people involved such as myself and the girls…

Actually it happened to a lot of my friends in Philippines, the girls found out we guys are full of mercy and ethics and moral, so they hunt us down and first mistake, within 3 hours she tells u she is pregnant… they think just because we come by airplanes we are rich.. thou some came by boats and for purposes I can not tell in this forum…they were going somewhere else.. but I still don’t want to tell ….anyways it happens and girls start to believe it is easy to get us using our big heart and our good nature, so they hunt u down and make u believe she is giving her self to u, but the truth is she is taking u to hell with strategy not even central intelligence would ever think of… so that is how I see this discussion and I am sure most of you agree with me.. peace

OG Moti   
caramel_kisses it seems you did not like my well thought facts and well researched material, I was so hesitant to post before i study all the facts, so my conclusion i should say scientific conclusion is that Somali men have good nature, and most trust worthy men ever walked on earth, and that is according to study made by UNHRC... and 2000 women from different nationalities were involved, including Philippines, Hawaiin, Tongo, Estonia, UK, USA, Colombia, China, Cuba, Eskimos, Sinigal, Bahrain,Germany, Sweden, Uganda, SouthAfrica, Russia, Barkina Faso, India, 2 from Afghanistan and even Isreal and many others, they all agreed somali men are the most trust worthy men, they also mentioned in the report, how somali men safed some Kuwaits and Algarian Airplane fly attendance, during the IRaqi invation of kuwait, and how they treated them, and never even looked at them with a lion look waiting to jump on them.... they said we even felt wanting them sometimes but they were not interested, i hope you will take my words for this report and ask no evidence... not because i can not provide the evidence it is just the report is too long and it is available upon request.... peace

Originally posted by Shabelle:

I dont think a guy should have the choice to choose. He and she, and the pregnant one-night-stand should be both stoned to death. That is the only way to erase the major sin that was committed. That is the only way to enter heaven. I dont care if this is the west, go to an islamic city and get killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello sis,

Fornication is a sin, but not one punishable by death. That would be adultery, i.e. if one or both were married to other ppl when they slept together. In this senario, both culprits are unwed. Thats how I understood it anyways.

Only certain crimes are punishable by death. We can't be stoning ppl to death wily nily.

Oops. I was thinking about adultry. But isnt fornication punishable by 80 lashes? Anyways i got overly emotional about that issue. Your right

2 people who have fornicated together previously are not allowed to marry, but you know whaT? Allah forgives everything, so, even though this is a hypothetical, id suggest to whomever is in this situation to find God and repent for the rest of their lives, if not for them than for their child.

there is no such thing as original sin so the child has as much potential to do good and evil as any other kid, but its obviously best in the long run if the parents repent.