Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

STRICTLY 4 BOYZZZ!!GET IN......IF U R MAN ENOUGH

helloo boys...lets c what do I have in store for u 2day......ermm...JUST QUESTIONS!

what else did u think..."that"....U dirty minded.

this is serious question so plz think carefully before answering.

Q - u r dating the love of ur life now, u guys r unbreakable, u r so much in love with her head over heels. But before u fall in love with her, yet dating u guys have an arguement wich leads to seperation for almost a month. during that seperation, thinking that u r not getting back with her again u meet another girl. U guys have a 1-night-stand. afta a month u go back 2 ur original girl n u 4get about the 1-night-stand-girl. Now u really fall for this girl u r dating but unfortunatly the girl u had the 1 night stand with got pregnent by U. she contacts u about the situation...and words can not descripe how shocked u r.

Now my question 2 u guys is:

what would u?

do u marry the girl who is caring ur child?

if so, what about the girl u r so muchh in love with? would u sacrifice ur happiness for your child and marry his mom? knowing that hell is just about to start, after all how can u marry some1 that u dont love.

this child is conceived in haraam action theres no way u can make him/her halaal by marrying its mother.

Would u stay with the woman u love but take care ur child as well? (support, money, clothes education etc)

please do think of ur answer carefully and speak up ur mind!

can't wait for the answers!!

Good Lord Caramel...what a nightmare scenario you've painted...I can't wait to hear the gents' responses.

PS: Caramel, could you explain what you mean by "this child is conceived in haraam action theres no way u can make him/her halaal by marrying its mother"?. I'm confused..Why not? Its not the unborn baby's fault, is it? Why shouldn't the child have a right to be born in a legitimate manner, to married parents, however he/she may have been first conceived?

N.O.R.F   

looooool

dont want to even think of that situation,,,,,damn,,thats a humdinger,,,,,

This is what i would

1)I wudnt put myself in that situation neway,,,,too many baby movas already without me contributing to it,but seriously that a situation in which u will never know what u will do no matter how much u think about it. The situation is very complex and will need alot thought about his family, her (both) families, the child, the women involved, money, happiness/deppression, so its not in black and white if u get me. God forbid!

lord have mercy! CK! is that u gal! i feel your pain! so yo homie knocked some other babe! i told u yah about lie detectors, didnt I!!

as a faarax, i dont think, i am worried about this kind of a situation!! i mean, common! who is running out w/o protection with all this std stuff!!only a damn fool will that!!

i know when to keep my boyz n when to let them

out!! naaaaah! this is impossible to me sista! solutions r just too many!!!

Yall got any reall problems sistas! i mean, i have seen sistas! who keep having babes every yr so they can get more welfare!!! does that ring a bell!!! :confused:

nuune   

caramel_kisses, i know u r looking for answers, but those answers are the solutions to your problem lol, don't kill me,just kidding

well, what can i say, it is like a dilema, something like that,but not a major problem when u look it in a more lunatical way,

subxaanalaha nacuudu bilaahi mithli thalika alxaalah ihope i won't find myself in such a situation,and i seek refuge to GOd from that,but hypatheticaly speaking i gusses ones has to consider many factor in case he/she find his/her self in such diffculty and complex state.i would probably not marry the one night stand girl,at least not for the child who is not for men but for women in such cases. there is a hadith which says al waladu lilfuraash walilcaahir alxajar meaning the child is for the bed(women)and prostitutes men for stone[/b]

pearl   

Originally posted by sayfulaah-almasluul:

there is a hadith which says al waladu lilfuraash walilcaahir alxajar
meaning the child is for the bed(women)and prostitutes men for stone
[/b]

walaalo i dont understand....care to explain...thanks..

there is too many cases of this type...and usually they end up marrying for the sake of the unborn child.....but these marriages hardly ever last...

solution: get an abortion....ur destined for hell(marriage) anyways

N.O.R.F   

Bee

Damn..you lot know how to side-step Qs don't ya?

I told u i'm a diplomat and would be a good politician, side stepping questions and having the gift of the gab is a speciality that only a few can master.

Pearl

solution: get an abortion

Too many western influences for u if thats what u wud advice someone to do, but i will take it as tongue in cheek for now.

Baashi   

What a man would do?

Oh! It is wild world and sh*t happens right! How you react to it is what is important. A responsible man do what has to be done when it needs to be done. In this case there is a child and two women and the culprit - you.

These are in order for win-win solution.

1. Repent.

2. Take the responsibility: for cheating your loved one, for impregnating a women (who probably get seduced by your charm and your womanizing skills), and for fathering a beautifull baby - baby in need of a lot of caring.

3. Consult with your loved one (the women u r in love with) and fess up and ask advice of what to do - and tell her clearly and unequivocally that you intend to own up your child - the question is how.

4. Talk to the innocent girl that u messed her life up and explain to her that the most important thing to do is to forget how this came about and whose fault it is. Give her assurances that this baby will have a caring father and extended family and the whole world would know it.

5. Talk to her family. They would probably suggest to marry her. Listen humbly and let them know that you are engaged and if the consent is there you will think about having two wives. The ball is in there court. The mission is accomplished...the mother can now mingle with her family, neighbors with a baby that has father: ina Hebel - you.

6. Inform your family about this.

7. Never separate the baby ftom the mother even if you have the power.

This is pretty much how a responsible man would approach the situation. How the two women react your approach and their particular situation is what determines the final outcome of the problem. There are always other ways to resolve this. One of them is to marry both of them if the consent is there...or marry the mother...or marry the good women who trusted you and waited this long and still willing to overlook this blunder you have made but always give the care the child is in need of.

My heart goes out to the child and the mother.

There you have it sis...one opinion among many!

Som@li   

i agree

Talk to the innocent girl that u messed her life up and explain to her that the most important thing to do is to forget how this came about and whose fault it is. Give her assurances that this baby will have a caring father and extended family and the whole world would know it.

Weger.....This is clear warnig to all of us,if u muck around ,,u are destined to face this sort of problem.

In this situations,i guess there is no something called love,, i would go for the girl with the unborn child,,cuz if u don't offer ur help,,,,she is doomed.

it is time u should go back and consult the elders,,they will sort out thru XAAL. QED: Quite Easily Done

bye

pearl   

baashi: soo well put....bravo...

northerner....walaalo if u call that western influence....i say its a solution....besides....am sure back in somalia women used to get it done....unsure if it was legal or not....besides if one is in a messed up situation as this one...whats stoping u from getting an abortion.....u already committed zina....i dont think murder is too far off.....after all u dont want everyone knowing what a *** u r....

please spare me the british humor..with the but i will take it as tongue in cheek for now......me no understand... :rolleyes:

C_kisses – since we are in an Anglo cultural metamorphasis practising one-night stands, my response will have to come within that context. I would simply not be bothered with the pregnant lass except avail her assistance, financial or otherwise in rearing the unfortunate child provided she decides to have the baby. After all, one-night encounters are just that.

As for the lady I am in head over heels, simple. Nothing to fess up as we were on a break right, so adopt a strategy of “what you do not know, does not hurt you”, and simply cross that bridge when I come to it. Does not help either lasses, but hey there you are.

Besides she can take care of herself, could she not? You know, feminism, women being as able as men, being equal and all.

Cheers.