Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

STRICTLY 4 BOYZZZ!!GET IN......IF U R MAN ENOUGH

Qac Qaac   

3 ways.

1. Marry both women. This case would save u a lot of problems, u have the one u loved, and the one u cheated on. even though i feel this situation is not in islamic situation.

2. leave the loved one go. coz she will be different with u, anyways now that she knows u cheated on her. and don't marry the one u cheated with coz tomo she will go and cheat on u too.

3. leave both of them, support your kid from outside, and make sure u stay away from both women in alone situation so that they don't remind you. your past.

I just knew it. u all think that this is me? INNAA LILLAAH WA INNAA ILAAHI RAAJICUUN. ni99as I keep my legs crossed....c my mama didn't raise no fool. ya heard! I only asked u this Question because this s**t does happen. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THAT U GUYS ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH 2 ANSWER THIS Q.

LAKKAD- let me repharase that. Question 4 men.

I didnt even finish reading all of ur replies....I have 2 make this clear 2 u. SUBXANALAH, THIS DILEMMA AIN'T HAPPENING 2 ME. PERIOD!

oh my, if my grandmother saw these replies she would be turning in her grave.

SO PLZ IF U WANT 2 ANSWER THIS JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION ANYTHING ELSE KEEP IT 2 URSELF.

c ya later alligators!

Baashi, Xiddig, Samurai warrior and Qac Qaac thank u for sharing ur point of view with us.

Samurai warrior if I were a man I would probably do same as u. I just can not picture my self living and marrying some1 that I don't love. God forbid.

I also understand that the innocent child did not ask for this, but if the worst does come 2 worst and u marry the child's mother that u don't love how can u raise that child in loving caring environment (house). If the parents dislike each other then surely the child will pick up on those behaviours. wixii indho xumo ku bilaawda, indho xumo bey u dambeenayaan.

best thing 2 do in this case is - stick 2 da person u love but also make sure u take care of ur child.

N.O.R.F   

Very well put Baashi, but is really that easy? We all know *** different ppl/families are to these sort of situations, i think what u have portrayed is an 'ideal' solution.

Pearl

northerner....walaalo if u call that western influence....i say its a solution....besides....am sure back in somalia women used to get it done....unsure if it was legal or not....besides if one is in a messed up situation as this one...whats stoping u from getting an abortion.....u already committed zina....i dont think murder is too far off

:rolleyes: , uninformed judgements

:rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

caremel kisses, the way u got mad out of the question.

waxayba u ekaatay in aad tahay adigu qofka ay waxaan heestaan, sababta waad kululaatay looooool. is just a joke ha i qaniin bisinkee.

lol   

Acuudu Bilaahi... Caramel....intuu ilaaheey badiyey situations... this sista Acuudkee :confused:

As for the impregnated sister... she should take responsibility for opening her legs and keep n raise the baby. I won't really involve the man if I was in that situation, rather raise the baby on my own.......

From Qac Qaac

waxayba u ekaatay in aad tahay adigu qofka ay waxaan heestaan, sababta waad kululaatay looooool. is just a joke ha i qaniin bisinkee.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I would never ever get into that situation in the first place so this is not a sensible question to answer walal! :rolleyes:

Whoever has an unprotected sex on a one nite stand need to be shot dead.

I wont marry just any girl even if i got her pregnant. Why make another mistake?

LuCkY   

A Sad Situation/Scenario CarameL that U put on the TabLe but Its Very True and Does happen a Lot Now A Days.

WeLL I'LL Leave Now and Let the Boys...ahem...i Mean the MEn HandLe this.

pearl   

Originally posted by Northerner:

uninformed judgements

if am so uninformed how is is that u failed to inform me. cat caught ur tonque or does that come natural?

Sophist   

The sad thing is, this sort of shenanigan does take place in our community.

Is it me or fornication had become the thing to do these days—perhaps I am still in the dark ages and enlightenment is what I need. I have yet to see an out all rage about this despicable picture our lady had painted. More to the point why would one want to know about this ghastly quandary? If the predicament is real one then surely one can seek advice in more appropriate channels—not assuming that caramel is the victim of this!.

If this is hypothetical problem then the solution is OFCOURSE not to indulge such things in the first place. And don't tell me I have lost the plot!!!!!!>

Bee: I think what she meant was that when the lady is pregnant then Nikah can not be performed—Somalis do this sort of Nikkah, but according to the Sharia it is null and void.

Thus Spake I

^^ Thank you Sophist. I wasn't aware of that fact.

Baashi,

I suppose that would be the decent thing to do, but only an incredibly selfless and responsible individual would do it. How many of us are that responsible? Hmmm... Then again I suppose such a crisis could bring out hereto unknown qualities in a person.

Qac Qaac hadaad i ag joogi leheed mar hore aan ku shiilan lahaay

LoL @ Caramel...ii soo sheeg hadaad xawaash iyo milix u baahato. :D

By Section6er
: Whoever has an unprotected sex on a one nite stand need to be shot dead.

Absolutely. Right between the eyes. smile.gif

Baashi   

Northerner & Bee,

Taking responsibility is the best route to take when confronted this kind of situations. Moral ethics aside, I would rather fess up than wait the genetic test to confirm who the father of the baby is. Once the test is done then child support crusaders will wreak havoc on your portfolio. Fence-mending is in order before these actions are implemented..don't u think so?

Sometimes honest is the best policy :D it is not selfless rather it is "covering all your basis" kinda move.