Sign in to follow this  
Faynuus

Myths about somalis

Faynuus   

This place is so boring and am tired of clicking and seeing the same old topics. so i say to my self why can't i be Jacaylbaro for a day. lolol

Myth. 1.

Somali men marry multiple wives when their drive for .... dimnishes. It is been said they do it in order to constitute their lack of ability so satisfy their wife(ves)so people¨would beleive he stil got it.lol :rolleyes:

Myth 2.

Many somali men have also stretch marks just as much as woman. :D

myth 3.

Somali men can never be madhalays. Lack of pregnancy is always the foult of women. redface.gif

myth 4.

Less than 2 per 1000 somalis know the meaning of the quraan. :(

myth 5.

Somali woman think circumcision increases sex drive and tightens the lower parts hence increases pleasure of the whole act. :eek:

myth 6.

Somali women think it is cool to be uneducated. :cool:

waa ka baxay.Tha facts will come lator.

Nephissa   

Myth: Don't say yes the first time or he wont respect you.

Reality: If you don't say yes the first time he will think your'e not into him and will look elsewhere.

Myth: Don't say yes the first time or he wont respect you.

Reality: If you don't say yes the first time he will think your'e not into him and will look elsewhere

Beentaa waaye..lol

Kool_Kat   

myth 3.

Somali men can never be madhalays. Lack of pregnancy is always the foult of women.
redface.gif

Kix kix kix...Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix...This is not a myth, it is a FACT!!! :D:D:D Nimanka soomaalida madhalayaal ma noqdaan...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

Not too long ago, I had a conversation with this girl who lived in my building and has been trying to get pregnant for the last six years...She did anything and everything, went to doctor after doctor after doctor...So jokingly one night makuudhahaayiyoo 'so what has he done to check himself isagana?'...Well, y'all can guess the answer...'Oh nothing, badanaa naagaha waaye, besides maba dhihi kari orod isasoo check garee'...

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!! So me said 'may be isagaa fuundo eh oo waxba tareen'...LOL, ok I didn't, but sure thought it... :D

Faynuus, thanks, I had a good laugh with your myths...Can't wait for the facts...

Oh BTW,

Myth 2.

Many somali men have also stretch marks just as much as woman.

QAAAAAAAAAAAX QAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX...Taas markaa aqriyay waanba suuxi rabay...

Not too long ago, I had a conversation with this girl who lived in my building and has been trying to get pregnant for the last six years...She did anything and everything, went to doctor after doctor after doctor...So jokingly one night makuudhahaayiyoo 'so what has he done to check himself isagana?'...Well, y'all can guess the answer...'Oh nothing, badanaa naagaha waaye, besides maba dhihi kari orod isasoo check garee'...

Unuga rigooriyaasha waa salaax salaaxnaa, oo waa shiishnaa, idinka haddaa tihiin gabdho lee waaye qaladka ee naga wareegsada. Haddii dambiishiina ama shabaqiina meel ka buqsanaan lahayn waxba ma dhaceen, ee dambiisha adkeeya. :D

Teeda kalena iska jir yaah, gabadhaada heyso, waligaa agtaada iyo meel aad ka aragtid ha joogto, yaa lagaa xadinee. Kuwa badan ayee dambiisha ka dilaacsantahay labadaan beri, oo ka taalaa see u tijaabinaayeen, ee marka the little princess always gacantaada ha kugu jirto. :D

Kool_Kat   

^Sheekadaas maa keentay? Dilaac aa? Najeynaa... Mugoo tii cunugteyda usoo dhowaato, waa maalintii aduuna ugu dambeyn leheed, aaqirona ugu horeyn leheed... :D Kama dheeli my precious little princess...

Hayeh, adi inta ka booteenaayee, adbo inaa wax isku heysid mala hubiyay? Mugoo istijaabi, b4 eysan fuundo.com ka dhicin...lol

Originally posted by Juwairiah:

Myth #7

All Somali women have big behind

:D:D:D:D:D ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i think that is not a myth ,,, it is true ,, looooooool

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

^Yuu tuu rimaan mii of Wanda Sykes jook abowt waman deetaajing aan laaking deer istaaf in sayf.

:D:D:D

Ay dhoont andha'istaandh, isbiik Ingiriis nooh. :D Remind me kulahaa. Balaayo kula detach gareyso. Meesha deposit miyaa, in safe kulahaa. Ameeba ka boloshaa. :D

Who is Wanda Sykes, though, duqa?