Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

A dialogue with brother Red Sea.

^^Who do you think should represent the Muqaawamah in your oponion? Or any one with AK 47 is a leader in your books? Do you think Sh. Sharif has any role in this saaxiib?

RedSea   

^well the problem is sh. Shariif or sh. Dahir Aweys have had no physical contacts with the Al shabaab fighters. So if the good sheekh wants to act as the leader in this, he needs to communicate directly with Al shabaab fighers and work out a deal with them FIRST, get their consent to represent them. They good sheekh has been out of the country for long, so is DAhir Aweys, whilst the Al shabaab military leaders such as the martyr sh. Ceyrow May Allah bless his soul, Sh. Mukhtar roobow Mansuur, and others have been on the forefront of this fight. NOw it's only fair to have their say in this as well since they have been handling most of 'dirty work' here.

^^Consult with alshabaabs is what you are saying. And that’s a good and valid point. But still you did not answer my q. Do you recognize Sh.Sharif as the leader of the resistance. Simple yes or no would suffice!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Ceyrow jr.:

^well the problem is sh. Shariif or sh. Dahir Aweys have had no physical contacts with the Al shabaab fighters. So if the good sheekh wants to act as the leader in this, he needs to communicate directly with Al shabaab fighers and work out a deal with them FIRST, get their consent to represent them. They good sheekh has been out of the country for long, so is DAhir Aweys, whilst the Al shabaab military leaders such as the martyr sh. Ceyrow May Allah bless his soul, Sh. Mukhtar roobow Mansuur, and others have been on the forefront of this fight. NOw it's only fair to have their say in this as well since they have been handling most of 'dirty work' here.

Sorry to but in again, Mr Ceyrow, but one has to point that Alshabaab isn't the only( as many believe) resistance group in Somalia. Some would say the ICU has far more influence and men, although these organisation still work and fight side by side as they did Gurci-ceel! Having said that, I don't understand why Sheikh Shariff or Dahir Aweys would spend their efforts on a group that has sworn that they have nothing to do with them. Wouldn't be a waste time? I agree with Xiin that any future peace deal isn't and shouldn't dependant on Alshabaab signing up(although it would help)!. It's like saying that Gerry Adams and Martin Mcguiness couldn't sign up to the peace process in NI because some of the ultra-millitant-republican groups, those who wanted a seperate Irish-State wouldn't be persuaded to do a deal with the devil Unionists.

RedSea   

^Xiinfaniin,

He is a leader sxb, but not the leader of any resistance on the ground today sxb. Since his word hasn't been heard it is a prove that he has no real time power to change most things. The resitance itself is too divided. One is fighting, another is abroad signing papers with the enemey. 1 voice is needed.

Brofessor Geeljire,

Abti, Al shabaab were the ultimate military wing of the ICU. They were the ones who fought the hardest back in 2006, they are the ones who still stand in the face of the enemy and have not backed off. If anyone is looking for ceasefire then they need to consult with them?

Sheekh Shariif and Dahir Aweys must find a away to unite this movement. If they act alone, then nothing will proceed forward.

Fabregas   

Adeer, ICU as an armed liberation movement still exists, though there are divisions amongst the political wing of the alliance in the Asmara. Thus, Sheikh Shariff's real mission is more a case of convincing the ICU and Dahir Aweys's wing to sign up their process deal,as opposed to the Youthful movement. Alshabaab can't really be convinced of anything at this moment, at least not at this conjecture...they want to create a Khilafah...from scratch..with the AK47.So the question I'm asking is that: weligood ma iyaga la sugi( suppose the entire ICU and Asmara Alliance signs up to A FUTURE peace deal), in order for their to be any peace process? I don't think such a methodology is reasonable given that other peace processes(Northern Ireland) have happened when some groups sat out and labelled it as treachery!

RedSea   

Al shabaab must be consulted. It's Sheekh Sharif and Dahir Aweys's responsibility to convice them. Surely the disagreement started somewhere in the first place. So it needs to be worked out in order to make the resistance stronger. But while such disagreement exists between the resistance groups I believe peace is inevitable.

I think inaad iska murmayso markaan. Get this walaalkiis: alshabaabs were consulted! They were begged. But they refused to participate in any peace talks UNTILL Ethiopia leaves somalia.

Now the peacetalks moved forward. The leadership has decided to try this one out. They have no ill will against Alshabaab. They think they are thier youths but need leadership.

Apparently you dont recognize that leadership! But somehow you recongnise and respect SL leadership, and you would not support any groups on the fringes SL's political house to go against the wisdom SL elders.

RedSea   

Adeer stay on topic. The battle against the Ethiopians in Somalia is spearheaded by Alshabaab. They are the front line fighters in this fight.

Xiin please tell us where the Alshabaab were consulted, and how they were included in this?

A word over the air from someone who has scaped the heat of the battle doesnt cut it.

Hi,

Anyone want to take a stab at which one of the three Ceyrow jr is trying to employ?

A) Changing Cognitions

If the two cognitions are discrepant, Ceyrow jr simply changes one to make it consistent with the other. Or he changes each cognition in the direction of the other.

B)Adding Cognitions

If the two cognitions cause a certain magnitude of dissonance, that magnitude can be reduced by adding one or more consonant cognitions.

C)Altering importance

Since the discrepant and consonant cognitions must be weighed by importance, it may be advantageous to alter the importance of the various cognitions.

:D

Red Sea,

Actually this thread has run its course. Originally I genuinely wanted to reason with you. But somehow something happened to you after this thread was started. You’ve shed your political duplicity. So there is no reason really to give you information you do not deserve to have. You are a hardcore secessionist adeer! Hardcore secessionists care less whether alshabaab succeeds or fails as long Ethiopia or any other regional power understands their political objectives and tacitly supports it. The simple question I posed and you struggled to answer was why do you hesitate to recognize Sh. Sharif’s leadership if you could easily accept and recognize SL’s leadership. That answer is very simple: you rightly want to maintain a semblance of law and order in SL regardless of today’s political actors. When it comes to South Somalia though, the value of any attempt to lessen the suffering sadly alludes you! And I now clearly understand why!

While you pray that Somali conflict continues uninterrupted [your thoughts of taking the war to PL is noted], good men are tirelessly trying to end it through peaceful means. Wa ubashiruka that Somalia, yaa little secessionist, will come out of this abyss!

Saasaan isku ognahay adeer!

Wax yar aan ka dhaho: Baddacas is not a "hardcore secessionist" oo quusasho laga taaganyahay. Our brother waa qunyarsocod, and I believe in the end believes a just, caddaalad lagu dhisay Soomaaliweyn. It is not, I believe, too much to ask.

Marka hasii fogeynin Xiimaayoow, by accusing him being hardcore iyo waxyaabahaas kale. There are plenty of other diehard separatist fishes you can find in this pool, in this section. Baddacas is not one of them.

^^^Adeer anigu bad cas personally uma aqaan. Laakiin wuxuu qoray baan wax kula qaybsanayyaa. The man believes in dagaal southka ka socdaa uu iska socdo inta alshabaab Ethiopia ka adkaanayaan.

Matter of fact he wants in alshabaab (super power miyaa balada) ay PL weeraraan oo ay gooyaan Ethiopia’s supply lines as he puts. All the while he makes it clear he supports separatist agenda in the North and does not want them be subjected to the same instability and chaos! That’s what he espouses on these boards. He wrote that he loves Secessionism to death. Marka adeer anigu ma aqaan inaad aqriday waxa wiilku qoray laakiin waxaas baan meesha ka aqriyey. And to me, it’s the stuff of the mindless separatist who wants to prolong Somali civil in the hope that it may someday help him achieve his cause!

RedSea   

^^And what is wrong with seccesionist getting involved in Southern Somalia politics?

It's just one of your absurd way of throwing stones and expecting it unreturned.

Let me put it another way for you, since you have dismissed my support for the Alshabaab for the simple reason that I am pro Somaliland, then can I also do the same by doubting your stances in this conflict?

Can I character asasinate you by you refering as a Puntlander, the land of which Abdullahi Yusuf hails from, the land which has stood along side the Ethiopians both in trends of the battle field and in political arena. Think you have no connection to that? well same here, get my drift oday?

Adeer at the end you want Alshabaab and the struggle to give up, legitimize the TFG after all it has done. You want also the Ethiopians to simply be forgotten and given a peaceful exit unconditionally with blood on their hands. So that Ethiopians can become daily costumer that illegally crosses the somalia' border at will.

That is unexceptable to the resistance and those who have been on the battle ground from day one. So much has been laid out there to simply hands up and call it quits.

Every nation on this earth has almost beein occupied, and almost everyone one of them after long struggle has been able to earn their hard won liberty. Howver you want the somali people in somalia to be humiliated, defeated, and you want to crown the traitors as the head of state so that they can rule wrongly just for the sake of 'peace'.

Adeer ever heard of the saying 'gumaysi kunoolow, gobanimo kudhimo ayaa dhaanta' these aren't exclusive to Ceyrow jr. these are to millions of Somalis who feel that Ethiopia must pay for their careless invasin, that the thugs of the TFG must be held responsible and be brought infront of the masses which they commited their crimes against and they must be tried accordingly.

I hold these opinions with some of the pro unionists out there. What will you call them to be as well?

ps. Galkacayo and Gorowe are peaceful as well don't forget dear old man. The people who are suffering are Southern Somalis.

RedSea   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^^Adeer anigu bad cas personally uma aqaan. Laakiin wuxuu qoray baan wax kula qaybsanayyaa. The man believes in dagaal southka ka socdaa uu iska socdo inta alshabaab Ethiopia ka adkaanayaan.

Matter of fact he wants in alshabaab (super power miyaa balada) ay PL weeraraan oo ay gooyaan Ethiopia’s supply lines as he puts. All the while he makes it clear he supports separatist agenda in the North and does not want them be subjected to the same instability and chaos! That’s what he espouses on these boards. He wrote that he loves Secessionism to death. Marka adeer anigu ma aqaan inaad aqriday waxa wiilku qoray laakiin waxaas baan meesha ka aqriyey. And to me, it’s the stuff of the mindless separatist who wants to prolong Somali civil in the hope that it may someday help him achieve his cause!

Xiinfaniin what a silly remarks you just made I believe anyone can see to it.

Simple question old man. Does somaliland= violence in Southern Somalia. Does believing in somaliland equal in continuing the problems in Southern somalia?

How do you rate that i want choas to continue in the south?

Wasn't I the one celebrating the ICU victory over the warlords, wasnt I and many other SLanders in support of the ICU even when some members did say openly that there is no such thing as'lalanand'. Maxad iska hadashaa. You said I support the Alshabaab for self interest. well what interest may that be? other than that they are legit resistance group.

Since I am also pro seccesion, and Alshabaab is pro unity, then what does that tell you? :confused:

If this was self interest I would have dismissed them the day the Col.Turki of ICU threatened somaliland.

I will let that slide laakin, don't bring that nonsense to try to convince anyone.

Please explain....