Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

A dialogue with brother Red Sea.

Ee kaligiis ma support gareeyo in uu dagaal halganka ah lagula jiro Xabashada ka socdo Koonfurta. Dad badan ayaa aaminsan saas. Mise asaga kama imaan Koonfurta miyaa so he has no business to encourage halganka ka socdo Koonfurta?

Anyway, some of us are making him to be a diehard separatist. We need the people like him to get closer to the idea of Soomaaliweyn, instead of alienating them.

That Bari invasion thread is one of the alienation I am referring to. It was a sheer reaction of accusations labelled against him.

^^^I am assuming that Redka is an educated fellow who can think long and hard abou the plight of Somalis today. Calling out on his inconsistencies is not alienating him; it's educating him!

As for other folks like supporting alshabaabs strategy line, I did call out on them as well. But since they did not have allegiance for Ethiopian puppets or hold disturbing political agendas like this dude does, I did not accuse them any duplicity at all.

Redka, adeer you are broken man. Maantoo dhan ma i jiid aan ku jiide baan ku jiraynaa. You cant hold two contradicting positions at the same time.

RedSea   

Miskiin,

Xiinfaniin has no explanation for this.

He supports Pland, loves it and admires is. That is no problem in my book since that is his home region.Offcourse he is an individual who is not responsible what the Pland adminstration has done. However it seems to me he wants to have his cake here and eat it at the same time. He wants to refer me as seperatist, thus exclude me from this convo, though side by side Pland has done most damage to Somalia.

RedSea   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

As for other folks like supporting alshabaabs strategy line, I did call out on them as well. But since they did not have allegiance for Ethiopian puppets or hold disturbing political agendas like this dude does, I did not accuse them any duplicity at all.

Each individual here is in support and holds high in regards to his/her home region. Somaliland is my home, and you can't tell me to be ashamed of it. Just as I can't tell you to denounce Puntland, because let us face it Puntland supports Ethiopia as well even to a greater degree. However you are fond of it and consider it as.....

ps. Which Ethiopian puppet do I support?

care to explain..

It’s the land of the pious! Only men of religion live there.

_Xiinfaniin on Pland just recently.

I hope you get the drift old man. ;)