Sign in to follow this  
sigma

Iranian leader denies Holocaust

I do not think it is a joke at all - the jews want our pity and sympathy for whatever Hitler has done to them - but Palestine's deserves it greater - let Europe shoulder for its consequences - if the Europeans don't want the jews - why the hell would the muslims want to burden with them - and i can't beleive France has stooped down to mere threats - the world is no longer civilized - the jews should leave Palestine land - for a guest more then three days stinks like 3-day old rotten fish -

Originally posted by Hitlerette:

I do not think it is a joke at all - the jews want our pity and sympathy for whatever Hitler has done to them - but Palestine's deserves it greater

Why?

What is this guys fixation with the jews and Isreal. And didn't he already deny the holocaust and call for Isreal's apocalyptic annihilation. I swear, I thought I was reading just similar news a couple weeks ago or am I experiencing deja vu.

Originally posted by sigma:

Socod_badne
..sweetie thats why i put it in the joke section
;)

You're saying this is all a joke? That just adds to the confusion, he was saying something to the same effect not long ago.

I thought we were getting a peak into the pathology of obsessive-compulsive behaviour.

This is all bizarre.

Yeniceri   

I fail to see "the joke" here. Mohamud Ahmedinejad, president of the Islamic Republic of Iran, is overtly expressing his views, instead of smiling for his enemies and stabbing them in the back. Where I grew up, we call that real talk.

"If someone were to deny the existence of God... or prophets and religion, they would not bother him.

"However, if someone were to deny the myth of the Jews' massacre, all the Zionist mouthpieces and the governments subservient to the Zionists tear their larynxes and scream against the person as much as they can," he said.

President Ahmedinejad is absolutely correct in this part of his statement.

I dont see it as a joke either! This man expressing his views, as same as the other europeans express their hatred towards muslims and Islam.

Just tit for tat business!

Allamagan

Jabhad   

another international joker along the lines of Berlusconi, Putin, Kim Jong Il

You might wanna add Bush and Blair to your list of international jokers.

Viking   

"If someone were to deny the existence of God... or prophets and religion, they would not bother him.

"However, if someone were to deny the myth of the Jews' massacre, all the Zionist mouthpieces and the governments subservient to the Zionists tear their larynxes and scream against the person as much as they can," he said.

These are not words of a crazy individual. The sane and truthful person is deemed a lunatic while the liar is given a pat on the back. We are indeed living in interesting times.

Castro   

Originally posted by Viking:

These are not words of a crazy individual. The sane and truthful person is deemed a lunatic while the liar is given a pat on the back. We are indeed living in interesting times.

Good Viking, welcome back. You're not saying the Holocaust didn't occur, are you?

Viking   

Devil's Advocate,

With every right! People do not dispute that many Jews were killed by Hitler but the scale, the number of Jews killed in the "holocaust", that is what has been questionned even by some historians.

Any "gentile" who questions the magical 6 million figure is branded an anti-semite and if the person is a Jew then he/she is branded a self-loathing Jew.

Thank you good Castro. Many Jews were killed but very far short of the figure taught in history. Remember that history is written by the people who win the war.

Castro   

^ Apparently, the official (statistical) figure is 5,830,000. What makes you say it's short of this figure? And is disputing the actual figure equivalent to outright denial the whole thing occured? What is the difference between the two? Which is more grave? No pun intended there. smile.gif

Xargaga   
[if someone denied the civil war in Somalia, I'd be real pissed.

for sure me too if someone denie the hargeysa holacaust i'd be real pissed.