Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

vasectomy!

Macalin   

^^ If You ask me Hes defintly A DUMB AZZ !--u know we have better ways of contraception!---hes whipped! :D

Baashi   

Speaking of "DUMB AZZ"es, we definetly got one freaking moron up here^ :D ...ain't that right Nomad?

pearl   

Q to bros..

i have noticed that most married girls are forced to go on the bill, cuz the guy doesnt want to go on the rubber...and we all know its side effects( bill)...so guys...is ur satisfaction more important than ur wife's health?

am 150% for vasectomy to those men(living somalia) who on the verge of death marrying young girls, ....and having to harbor all the responsibility that comes with parenting on these poor young girls shoulders... some do get support from family, but no one can fill the shoes of a father....and whatsmore...who will marry her with kids when most men whan a young virgin....

posted by pearl

i have noticed that most married girls are forced to go on the bill, cuz the guy doesnt want to go on the rubber...and we all know its side effects( bill)...so guys...is ur satisfaction more important than ur wife's health?

sister why the pill the reason for the marreige is ta produce noooh. no rubber(funaada dhahanta) and no pills.. they hav ta work overtime 16hour shifts everyday ......loooool see waaye gotta hav a soccer team namean

asxantu

Gediid   

Originally posted by pearl:

Q to bros..

am 150% for vasectomy to those men(living somalia) who on the verge of death marrying young girls, ....and having to harbor all the responsibility that comes with parenting on these poor young girls shoulders... some do get support from family, but no one can fill the shoes of a father....and whatsmore...who will marry her with kids when most men whan a young virgin....

I agree with you 1000000% but I have one nagging question,we need to bear somalis kids to continue the Somali race ,so my question is who the hell will do that once vasectomy has been performed on Somali men ........? :( :eek:

Abdinuur   

As young jiggaz, ain't it cool to have vasectomy procedures, but then as time goes by, everything goes back to normal (vasoplasty)?

It would probably decrease number of chickenheads getting pregnant.

But then, we ain't no mules; we're real jiggaz ;)

pearl   

Gediid:

let me think......hmmm..err...hmm...U...unless ur 60 and up...then i suggest u get a vasectomy ASAP....if not...honey ur wasting precious time while u could be increasing the somali race that is soo important to u...

u make it seem like i have eliminated the whole somali male race as much as i love 2...but if my point is clear am refering to men over 60 having babies..get it?..got it?...good.

Did you know that dolphines and humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure and not just for bearing children.

Over all its a fiqh issue. So i don't see why we are even having this argument. I'll try and post some fatwa's regarding this issue next time. Its getting late and i'ma hit the hay.

Wasalaam.

lol   

Leave the man alone... I for one... would tell him.. " WAAY TO GO".. he needs the time to make love to his wifey without thinking about another cunug biting his behind.. in 9 months... so let the brotha rock n roll..

NoVa   

^^loool Rock N Roll kute...naa Hibo maxaa tiri...bisinka this ain't rollin' down the rim ya know, somali's were always taught to have babies now matter what. It's in our genes, as soon as u are marry the next thing is "Wali Ma dhalin or ma Dhashay wali". Which means as long as u are marry to ur hubby u better PROduce the Goods in a Good Condition... :D

Back 2 the Topic, I'm still having hard time understanding the 27 yr. who used vasectomy nor would i ever advice anyone to go throught any kind of protections...by any means whatever ALLah gives u should charished...It's great that he honored his wife that much to do that for her...that's a true love but Damn it's a sin, isn't it ????

and Hell no i wouldn't wanna any men going that, we need 2 produce more ciyaal kuni kuni's :D:D:D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Intuition:

Did you know that dolphines and humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure and not just for bearing children.

Really?

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

Having no more than 2 cute kids.

Aaaah i'm sooo happy for you and the lucky Devil :D

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

Hope this can help clear the air a bit.

Question :

What is the ruling on operations that prevent pregnancy?

Answer :

Praise be to Allaah.

It is not permitted to carry out operations on men or women that will lead to complete sterility, such as cutting the vas deferens (vasectomy) in men, or removing the ovaries or womb (hysterectomy) in women. This is because cutting off all possibility of future offspring with no valid reason is haraam, as it goes against what the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) wanted for his ummah, and is a source of shame and humiliation for the Muslims. The more the Muslims increase in number, the more this is a source of pride and status for them. Allaah has guaranteed to provide for His slaves, as He says (interpretation of the meaning): “And no living, moving creature is there on earth but its provision is due from Allaah. And He knows its dweeling place and its deposit (in the uterus, grave, etc.). All is in a Clear Book.” [Hood 11:6]. So cutting off all possibility of future offspring for no good reason goes against this teaching. However, if it is necessary to carry out an operation of the kind mentioned – such as a case where the mother’s life will be in danger if she becomes pregnant, or she is suffering from a disease in her womb which it is feared could spread and kill her (such as cancer), so she has no choice but to have her womb removed – then there is nothing wrong with carrying out these operations in such cases of necessity. And Allaah knows best.

Fataawaa al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah (2/974); Fataawaa li’l-Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (2/975); Fataawaa al-Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem.

Islam Q&A

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid (www.islam-qa.com)