Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

vasectomy!

As for vasectomies, I think they rock! The more Somali men put out of action the bettter!

Barwaqo or should i say arawelo #1 lol....Tell me you was joking..

Personaly i wouldn't do it! there are other methods to get around this.

i believe thought a faarax can have this and then reverse it if opts to have kids later on!

i am thinking of getting myself, then undo it when i am ready to have rascals!! so i can do some serious damage!! icon_razz.gif

Qac Qaac   

Why would he have more than 6 kids? i don't know.

but all i know, i want to have 20 boys, and 10 daughters... from my 3 wives. what u think of it DA?... now tell me how many kids are dying in the world. pls.

NGONGE   

Anyways if what your uncle did is vasectomy like Rudy mentioned then I think not only is it haram but I see no logic of him getting it at age 54.Even if he can get it up at this age it only stays up for a few nano seconds therefore making the whole episode either embarrassing or meaningless.

54 is a fairly young age for a man, sxb. Guys who are 54 are as fit as you and me and can last as long (if not more) as any of us. He’s not 80 you know. Some suffer from impotence but clearly this guy’s uncle doesn’t. Heh.

As for vasectomies, I think they rock! The more Somali men put out of action the bettter!

Erm, a vasectomy is not going to put these guys out of action, it will probably give them a chance for MORE action. Everything functions ok when you have a vasectomy, the only thing it does is stop the little soldiers from swimming “upstream”.

It’s a silly thing to do though.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Erm, a vasectomy is not going to put these guys out of action, it will probably give them a chance for MORE action. Everything functions ok when you have a vasectomy, the only thing it does is stop the little soldiers from swimming “upstream”.

LoL...I'm aware of that dear. I meant the less they 'breed' the better. Give da ladies a break for God's sake. A baby a year, every year, tends to do horrific things to a woman's body. I would strongly suggest you all get the snip. Snip...snip...snip... smile.gif

Playmaker,

I was..erm..ahem...joking. *Coughs*

NGONGE   

I had a feeling you were joking. But, then I thought to myself what if this is a young sister who’s been shielded from these sort of details all her life? What if she’s the type that would break into a sweat and blush at the mention of a baby’s belly button? Infamy, infamy, someone told her about a vasectomy!

Anyway, I donned my patronising teacher’s hat and proceeded to preach about the birds and the bees (by the way, notice how these two our feminine?). :eek:

Hope I didn’t offend anyone here. My aim was only to irritate. You guys are talking about our jewels and crowns!

Vasectomy does have its consequences may be literally reversible but in real life when the tubes are reconnected normal -upstream swimming never really happens.

So, if a couple think of having more kids may need to extract the little soldiers and either implant them or have some high tech IVF or other methods to get the wife pregnant.

Met a couple who decided to have himself tied up after having 2 kids -then by Allahs grace he lost his kid (fell down the balcony) and had a hard time after the reconnecting operation to function normally. As the body started reacting to the little soldiers as foreign bodies. So they kept being killed.

Talking of the 54 yr ol man i agree he still is 2 young.

Ngonge

Well, so long as ur only aim was irritation, I suppose I can let it go.

But, then I thought to myself what if this is a young sister who’s been shielded from these sort of details all her life? What if she’s the type that would break into a sweat and blush at the mention of a baby’s belly button? Infamy, infamy, someone told her about a vasectomy!

LoL! Nothing could be further from reality. Being a bookworm has its perks u kno. I learned a lot of things from a very young age. My father's huge collection of books (especially da human biology texts) didnt hinder my curiosity either. Gruesome diagrams tho! redface.gif:D

As for da birds and da bees, I have always wondered about that anology. Wat on earth do they have to do wiv human reproduction? For one thing, birds and bees dont even belong to the same species! Or do they? No, am sure they dont. Birds are not insects. Hmmm...I wish I had paid attention in class.

Ciao

Arwa   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Doctors told her she can't have anymore kids and she had to take a blood thinning medication. Which means she can't have surgery of any sort either. Her options were limited. I was told that her husband decided to have a vasectomy for her sake...and he is just 27 years old. He is Somali by the way.

Oh God, that is so sweet!

44.gif

Gediid   

^^^^^^I just dont see whats sweet about having vasectomy at age 27.Waxaan la yaabanaa the 54 year old man and then here comes mid kale oon ka sii yaabey.It looks like the dude knows for certain what fate has in store for him.......... :confused:

Gediid   

Checkmate

Cuseeb???????

Anyways I now know who to ask for advice and sympathy when I get constipated......... icon_razz.gif

Arwa   

lol@Gediid

I reckon its cute to see this man concerned about his wife's health by undergoing vasectomy, he could have refused to since his pretty much young and probably still wants to have kids Laakin he didn't !

Shows that he loves her ...

44.gif