Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Most Recent Massacres Committed by ONLF

me   

Casiirkii ayaa af ingriiskaagi ku ciyaaray ayaan u malaynayaa. I don't feel like in aan kuu jiljilciyo. Markale ku celi hadii aad donaysid in aad fahantid waxaan qoray.

N.O.R.F   

JB, so if indeed these attacks are true and innocent people died, does this make the ONLF cause a redundant one? They want freedom but are killing their own people.

Nuune, I know and have heard about the Ethio actions in those regions/towns but that should not be used as some sort of comparison saxib. The ONLF actions should not be a carbon copy of what the Ethios do epecially against their own people.

If these attacks on innocents continue by the ONLF then dont you think they will lose the support of the people?

That is the point i'm trying to make.

me   

There are always some sections of the population that support the colonial regimes, we have seen that in almost every anti-colonial conflicts. And Hadhwanaags baseless accusations will not change that the ONLF are freedom fighters and nothing will make the ONLF struggle redundant.

N.O.R.F   

Please define baseless,,,,you are not even interested in finding the truth. Your just wanting to 'brand' people as per usual.

cidla ka marqaan baan waxaas u aqaanaa .....

Even the xaq u dirir can do mistakes and it is not ceeb or accussation if your brother/sister gives you some advises. Northerner is just raising some important issues that can help the jihaad go on and improve the image of the ONLF among somalis.

It is not even so far that some ppl paid by the xabashis did some of those actions in order to make a distance betweeen the ONLF and its people.

me   

Definitions of baseless: without a basis in reason or fact; "baseless gossip"; "the allegations proved groundless"; "idle fears"; "unfounded suspicions"; "unwarranted ...

Sheekow kuwa jaadka cuna sheekadaas ula tag.

me   

sawirkaaga ayaa xitaa taqsiimaya, wax kale iska daaye. In ay ri wax kuu galeen bari hore ayaad noo sheegtay.

Yes i know some attacks are true here. These two in Jigjiga is true and i was in Addis at the time. That so called the president was preaching in a ceremony with hundreds of people gathered but unfortunately many of them died and injured coz of that blast. It was kinda tragic among the civilians.

JB,

give me 1 single civil servant that ONLF killed since it started the armed struggle..15 years now? NONE.

Sxb, ONLF does not target civilians or civil servants. Its against ONLF policies to fight in the cities too so the Tigrey mecernaries were behind that blast. Did you know the blast did not kill even one single person? Once the bomb went off, the tigrey militia realizing that their target (Lugbuur) was not killed, started opening fire in the crowd and shooting him numerious times. If ONLF wants to kill Lugbur, it won't take that long to kill him. The truth is, there is no reason for killing him and they wont kill him.

Its Tigrey's policies to arm tribal milita and send them to fight ONLF. Many times, ONLF tries to avoid but sometimes they have no choice but defend themselves.

JB, being in Addis does not make you more informed than anyone. I have reliable sources both in Jigjiga even in the Somali Region Admin and also in ONLF. Only un-informed will fall for these basless propaganda.

Jimcaale, these guys are just macaanjecel. I personally know Mawliid's brother and he knows that his brother used to be Derg mecenaries and now is just another daba-dhilif. Since aad reer MN tahay, shaahu waa korkeyga e bal walaalkii aan labadeenu waxyar lasoosheeysano weekendhiga markaas JB warka usoo gudbi hadalka badan iyo daba-dhilif difaaca hanagga daaye e :D

^You might know them but the question is, who was behind that incident?

What does ONLF get by killing these civil servants?

Please, answer my earlier question.

How many civil servants did ONLF kill in the last 15 years since they were ousted out of their offices by Tigrey militia?

If they have never killed one, why now?

civil servants can die during a one's struggle with the gumeysi but can should be an accidental only.

I said earlier that external hands might be after that blast so that they will make a distance between the ONLF and their poeple. who knows ?

I think no one can answer (even the ONLF) how many are killed during the last 15 years .... but some reports talk about that too.

I don't think they are directly targeting the civilians with their explosions and struggle but they need to avoid anything that can bring the demise of those poor people. These days it is easy to say HEBEL WAA JAAJUUS and shoot him on the head.