Sign in to follow this  
WILDCAT

A woman wearing MACAWIIS

WILDCAT   

You wouldn't be the first to look Cara, I shan't be offended not to worry. It was a slip of the keyboard on my part - I can only apologise for the insult! :eek:

^^^ You are also trying to sass out the firmness of somali boys behind...hmmm... Am sure London Boys can object to such allegations - Yes - you heard it right...I call it "allegations" with the hope that they [Londoners] will disproof your notion of jelly behinds.

Aside from that, we need a proof that you look good in it..otherwise we have to assume you will look odder than a somali fella with a 'leso'. :D:D

Cheers

WILDCAT   

Perhaps I have become too fish and chips for my own good... you will need to jilci "leso" for me Zu... I assume you do not mean the shortened english word? If you do - :eek:

WILDCAT   

Originally posted by Johnny:

Deeply i think the thing is just as feminine as a skirt.

WildCat, please expand on that masculine manner!!

The only use in masculinity it offers is the ability of splaying legs and presenting the crown jewels to poor unsuspecting dhoocilo, a facility trousers do not offer.

Then there is the letting it slip Cara mentioned earlier... the faarax[/b] version of dropping a handkerchief to show interest/availibilty...

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

Perhaps I have become too fish and chips for my own good... you will need to
jilci
"leso" for me
Zu
... I assume you do not mean the shortened english word? If you do - :eek:

It is some garment like Kanga....Leso is the swahili term I believe..ask the sujuis...

Cheers

PS: was not refering to the english word.

Guhaad   

The only use in masculinity it offers is the ability of splaying legs and presenting the crown jewels to poor unsuspecting dhoocilo, a facility trousers do not offer.

wow. i guess its handy than. shouldn't it be the other way, though. shouldn't women have that role, while men grap it. I agree, macawis is originally a woman piece, so you have the right to reclaim it. i do have to admit, a diric is more pleasant as macawis have been masculinized over the years, to me it is heavier. just picturing Xaliimo with a macawis makes me laugh, very hard :D:D well i guess we will have to order a garan with that for you too wildcat ;)

Grap what? Wash yr mouth out with saapun.

Wildcat, the sarong/kanga far outfoxes the macawiis. Durable and multi-purpose. If I ever come round yours though, lay a fresh macawiis out for me. I'd give it a wrap. :D

Is there anything really so bizarre in a lady wearing macawiis, 'cos she likes the colours and comfort... and isn't afraid of doing things out of the norm to please herself... ???

>>>I see nothing wrong in wearing. To me it looks like a skirt. But does it mean i would wear one ?probably not.

Do any other women here own one?

>>> Not me.

Would you admit to it in public if you did?

>>> If i did enjoy wearing i see no reason why i wouldn't admit to the ones around me.

When you ladies wear diracs, gogarads and skirts... isn't wearing macawis just a stone's throw away? I mean its not like you're donning shorts, is it? Don't think so.

Guhaad   

Sheh wrote;

Grap what? Wash yr mouth out with saapun

only if you provide the saapuun, would i consider it. otherwise, it is no less or worse than what wildcat professed. :cool:

A woman wearing MACAWIIS

What a sight!

I'll definitely try one if its that comfortable. Intrude the last remaining sacred garment of the male-folk :D

Guhaad   

but iigumey bixin, it isn't very versatile is it?

i never thought girls were looking Macawis as an alternative. half of you tried it, others are going to, and some are probably wearing it now. it isn't versatile, but some are :cool:

i do have to admit the goorgaradyaal are not as comfortable as the macawis, because of all those nitty-nanny robes at their end, and the ones i have seen are either too loose or tight. so why not allow the xaliimas the same freedom we faraax's have enjoyed for so long. if we do, i think for the first time, Operation Restore Home can start on time and at the same time :D