Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Wishing my Uncle and Co. Ramadan Kariim.

Emperor   

Wishing him my luck too yaa Red Sea, we the people of Kismayo welcome this move, a great move indeed. God may bless this new breed of Islamic movement that had taken over Kismayo, unlike any Islamic groups seen in the Somali peninsula, a new dawn and hope for the Somali people...

Long may he live and rule that beautiful land.

Ramadaan Kariim.

Abtigiis   

Emperor;

Kuwa kale eed tidhaahdaan shaadh qabiil bay xidhan yihiin like Xasssen Dahir Awyesna waa sidaas oo kale uun. But you don't give them chance to prove themselves. Good to see some sense from the senseless supporters of the status quo and 4.5 nonesense at last!

Why do you think I support the religious groups? They are the closest to reunite the Somali's and bring sanity to the nation. Old corrput mentality (qabiil-kasta ooy yihhiin) dadka way sii kala geyn uune faa'iido ma keenayaan. I can bet with you if the TFG blooms, it will only be a short-lived honeymoon. With the mentality of the mainstream politicians, no government will survive for a decade in Somalia.

The statregy has to be build from the grassroots, use islamic groups to bring the people togather, and gradually elevate to the formation of a conventional governance structures led by technocrats.

Fabregas   

interesting how the Islamic word Mujahideen is being translated into "Jihadis" even by Somali media such as Garowe-online, tolow miyey baqayan or are they just trying to sound politically correct/please to western audiences/governments?

quote: Somalia: Kismayo admin. 'built by jihadis': Sheikh Hassan Turki. "A part of the jihadis started the war and we knew if we did not support them, that Barre [Hirale] will kill them one by one," Sheikh Turki said, adding: "Kismayo is now under Muslim control."

So far, wise move for them to appoint someone from far far away places, i.e Red Sea's "uncle". For sure Kismaayo needs some major tweakings & changes to the mindset of the public and to avoid the wadaads not to make the same silly mistakes done by UIC or that of TFG. Lets wait and see bal!

Qorax   

Xassan Turki Allaha xafido waa raggeedi ninkani. Red Sea adeero waxaan Illaah uga baryeeyna inuu la garab galo magaaladana iyo dhulkaasoo idilna nabad ku soo dabaalo. Ha noqot tusaale aay ku daydaan gobalada kale oo idil oo aay ku jirto magaaladii adeero ka yimid waqooyi galbeed iyo togdheerba. Fiicnan lahayd Abuu Mansuur oo Hargeysa loo dhiiba. Illaahay culimada wadanka ha udhiibo ayagana towfiiqda waafajiyo. Guul!

Nephissa   

Originally posted by B_G:

quote:Originally posted by Alfa:

Fiicnan lahayd Abuu Mansuur oo Hargeysa loo dhiiba. !

:D:D

Fiicnaan iyo nus, L0L. Hargeesoo waxa la arki lahaa wada leh areee may dhate ariirkeey, naw!