Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Wishing my Uncle and Co. Ramadan Kariim.

RedSea   

To the newly appointed chair of Kismayo city and all of his fellow somali diin jecel and the great of people of Kismayo, I say change is coming!

With Allah's help you will be able to transform the city of Kismayo from a place where injustice killings of religious folks, civilians takes toll and transform it with the rule of Sharica Allah in accordance with the glorious teaching of the Quran and Sunnah.

I wish you all the best for your new appointment. And I am watching every one of your steps so that in the near future I can be just like you. Insha Allah.

Allahu Akbar.

Ramadan kariim.

Som@li   

Diintii ma qaraabo kiil bay gashay, :D

Good luck to him, and may he succeed in bringing peace and prosperity to Kismaayo.

Nephissa   

It's weird that you brought this up here. In all seriousness I have been thinking about this 'uncle' for the past few days and in fact was just discussing it with a friend earlier today and she agreed w/me. I was actually thinking something more along the lines of Somaliweyn. If anything we need to come together, as a much stronger force. Far kaliya fool ma dhaqdo baa la yiri, Somalina kalama maaranto.

God Bless this Addeero.

Appointing someone who is not regarded or seen as part of the Kismaio conflict to leadership position makes sense to me.

Wish him all the best and success to bring about peace to that city.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Soomaali inta waqooyi iyo koonfur degta uun maaha ,,, what about Djibouti ??

Soomaali Koonfur bas baa ah inta kale dalac bilaash waaye.

NGONGE   

Tut! Tut! Shame on reer Kismayo, it took Red Sea's uncle to sort them out? I say give Red Sea a week and you'll hear him referring to that city as his. :D

nuune   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I say give Red Sea a week and you'll hear him referring to that city as his.
:D

lool, did it happen before, yacni something like that, it sure happened alot in the past, waan sugeenaa Red Sea markaa