Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

George Galloway addresses UK parliament on Somali

Juje   

Originally posted by LANDER:

George always tirelessly working for the sake of the underdogs and the oppressed.

Does he? I bet that is what he was exactly doing when he was on Big Brother Channel 4.

I fail to see how the Somali issue will make to the surface if they are advocated by the likes of him.

Juje   

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

^^somebodys gotta do it, bro!

Get somebody else tafadali, who is worthy of the job

Fabregas   

Well, saxiib, there aren't many ppl who are willing speak out against the tribal-TPLF regime,especially in the houses of parliament! At least not in the manner that Sir George does it. Matter of fact you won't get many people who will speak( at all) about Somalia in the house parliament. You have some one mind? Paisley, Gerry ADAMS, :D ?

LANDER   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by LANDER:

George always tirelessly working for the sake of the underdogs and the oppressed.

Does he? I bet that is what he was exactly doing when he was on Big Brother Channel 4.

I fail to see how the Somali issue will make to the surface if they are advocated by the likes of him.
Sorry, I'm not privy to the 'Big Brother' stuff, See in North America we spend our TV time watchin The NBA Finals, Big brother is a flop show out here :D . What I do know of this man is speeches in parliament and a few interviews on you tube, from what I have observed he often speaks of injustice that is not well covered in the mainstream media. At this point, it matters that the message be spread about the Occupation and its abuses in Somalia regardless, as Geeljiree already pointed out.

Juje   

Originally posted by LANDER:

Sorry, I'm not privy to the 'Big Brother' stuff, See in North America we spend our TV time watchin The NBA Finals, Big brother is a flop show out here
:D
. What I do know of this man is speeches in parliament and a few interviews on you tube, from what I have observed he often speaks of injustice that is not well covered in the mainstream media. At this point, it matters that the message be spread about the Occupation and its abuses in Somalia regardless, as Geeljiree already pointed out.

NBA is that the National Buffoons Association? The point sxb was not whether you prefer watching the Twilight Zone to Big Brother - but rather my point was that this George character is utterly insignificant in anywhere in this World, hence him voicing the Somali issue is worthless.Thus his spreading of the message, as you say, will not help since no one regards him.

Juje   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^You're making a pointless point. Instead of talking about the empty chamber you refer to the man's character.

ohinta ohin orgi ka weyn

sxb by pointing out his insignificance it clearly demonstrates that no one listens to him - or do you have a problem correlating the two.

Thierry.   

Juje Adeer he is still raising the issue unlike many of his peers in house of commons, so rather than try and discredit the very few in the west who are actually trying to help Somalia and the rest of the Muslim world I suggest you focus your energy else where.

Galloway supports what he believes is right, Somalis might not need his support but it never hurts having MPs on your side, especially one as eloquent as Mr Galloway..

Juje   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

Juje Adeer he is still raising the issue unlike many of his peers in house of commons, so rather than try and discredit the very few in the west who are actually trying to help Somalia and the rest of the Muslim world I suggest you make you focus your energy else where.

Galloway supports what he believes is right, Somalis might not need his support but it never hurts having MPs on your side, especially one as eloquent as Mr Galloway..

Ok, I leave it to that -I think we have different understanding of the character and how helpful he could be.

Lakiin Somalida waxay ku maahmaahda 'ninka aad kabaha ka toloneysiid kabihisa la firsha'.

nuune   

Juuje, am sure you know what you are saying sxb, and you know what is right about this character - Gallowey!

horaa loo yiri "hadal aan fiirsi loo oran iyo caano aan fiiqsi loo dhamin labaduba feerahay wax yeelaan”".