Sign in to follow this  
Moth_To_A_Flame

Just to introduce myself!

Hi to all the members of SOL!!

I'm a new member and would like to introduce myself! I'm not actually Somali but am intrigued by the somali culture...I'm an asian muslim girl. I came across your site randomly and it's probably one of the most interesting community forums on the web! It lovely how everyone can share the momentous, not so momentous and even downright trifling observations and opinions here.

One of by best friends is Somali and I'm struck by the similarities (other than religion)that our respective cultures share! e.g Annoying,interfering but well meaning relatives, some men with an addiction to chewing an undescribable substance, proud women who believe they're the finest thing since sliced bread....I could go on for ages!

The point being hi, lovely to be a member of your online community and hope I'll partake in many interesting discussions! smile.gif

nuune   

welcome to SomaliaOnline dear sister.

hope to see you participate the discussions, you are always welcome, glad you liked our Community.

Curly   

welcome dear!

It's always great to see a new face around here...the old lot were getting boring :D

I hope you have good times here, I know I've had a few.

Oh and I erm.. :confused: like? the new status, alien plasma. Seriously admin what were you thinking? could you possibly make them feel any worse :D ?

Pacifist   

Welcome my dear enjoy your time here. Welcome to the family of SOL. I can already see we can learn alot of things from you sis. Moth of Flame nice name anyways. Welcome and enjoy

7Naomi   

Salaam to everyone at somaliaonline.

I am a new member. I am african american muslimah.

I found this site by chance and I really enjoy reading the many different topics. Thank you

nuune   

^^^^ 7Naomi, welcome to SomaliaOnline, feel free to share with us anything that may be an ineterst to all of us

welcomee again with open hand smile.gif

Welcome girls. Hope you enjoy your stay at our friendly Virtual Somali Community.

I hope all the new comers will use this space to make their *debut*.

C'mon newbies...tell us all about yourselves here.

"Alien Plasma" is so befitting! icon_razz.gif . Earn your stripes guys.

Qac Qaac   

wlc both sisters.. the african american sister.. and our muslim asian sister.. u both are wlc enjoy..the site.. anyways most of the ppl here write english anyways so there is no difference between u guys and the ppl here... if u wouldn't tell me who u guys were.. i would of thought u guys are somalies.. anyways wlc

and in somali soo dhawoow= wlcome

Originally posted by Moth_To_A_Flame:

I'm not actually Somali but am intrigued by the somali culture...I'm an asian muslim girl. I came across your site randomly and it's probably one of the most interesting community forums on the web!

So what part of Asia are you from?

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes! smile.gif

I was born and brought up in England, my parents are originally from Calcutta, India. I would therefore class myself as a British Asian Muslim.

Originally posted by Moth_To_A_Flame:

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes!
smile.gif

I was born and brought up in England, my parents are originally from Calcutta, India. I would therefore class myself as a British Asian Muslim.

good, good,,, u know,,, someone sent me a PM warning me about SOL E-Bullies.. he described them as a group of regs who like to kidnap and run other nomads threads...(prefeably noobies like us) he added that the last noobi who stood up to their abuse was found dead in some dark sol alley!!!

so all i can say,, watch your back cuz i am sure as hell as am watching mine ;)