Sign in to follow this  
Adna

This Has to stopp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Adna:

what you guy's think of this problem that faces us.?

Freedom they got the power to disgrace, disrespect and destroy.......... ;)

Can anything be done to stop these mad women? Sadly no and never.

Everythink is possible but is veryhard to beileve is one person's folt. There has to be some issue that the brother couldn't face it; therefore that force him to get mad. or the brother might be he didn't want to Assist the sister. what ever the case is there is hadth that say if you got mad and you are in room leave the roon, or if you are standing ; sitdown, or if you are stingdwon, sleep, or take a waduu, i will recomend everyone to try these when they got mad about something.

ladies please don't call police on your husban. :mad:

Originally posted by wiil_duco:

ladies please don't call police on your husban. :mad: [/QB]

Why not? If the man is being violent, trust you me, the police will deal with him. That's why we pay taxes, my dear.

Khalaf   

the lies these women will say to get their way and how innocent they act. Shoot...they need to wake up and realize that they're only hurting themselves, she aint got no job and now with the husband locked up; who's gonna provide?

i can totally understand those women who actually are being abused and call the police (but really, just how many of them are really being abused?).

it is a serious problem in the community and the somali mothers need to get out of the "i'm a free women" box, cuz it aint real.

I don't know how they do it in toronto, and I have seen tapes making jest about ordeals like this, that she is free and will call police on her husbend for no reason, but this shouldn't dismiss every case as a "lie". As Muslims, Somalis we never believe horriable acts such as abuse within our community exists, its taboo but it does happen, shouldn't be dismissed as a way for the woman to exercise freedom and get back at her hubsend-thats why there is due process.

Khalaf   

You should love your families, the kheyr God gave you..Pray coz There are some without even wives and kids, there are some without husbands who support them and love them..They are some who are just single and lonely in their lives, there are some who are lost their husbands due to natural death, they are some who have never laid or laid upon..

:D:D:D lol n9gga. sht-funny choice of words man :D

Arawella   

Bravo to any woman who speaks out of her abuser whether s/he is family or stranger. It is no news that women, in particular Somalis, were and are demeanded by their counterparts hence do not be surprised if the tables are turned. I still think the statistics of reported domestic violence within our culture is minimal due to the majority of women keeping their ordeals buttoned up. It is perfectly normal that a wife should alert the police if assaulted by her spouse after all this is not Somalia where many of the culprits are never brought to justice.

All men who mess with their wife should get what they deserve, that includes getting their butts in jail....domestic violence does exist and to those people who never seen it with their own eyes "u dont know how it feels like" :rolleyes: ...regardless if they have kids or not....i seen this family fighting in front of me like im not there and the dude was like "shut pub" (lol..i was thinking..man u say *up not pub*") anyway the women just went to her room and cried ....i just stormed out...phew god knows what i would have done if i stayed longer..(well i'd prolly throw the shoe at him and run. :D )

Janna   

Maybe some females cause the violence upon themselves. Some women ask for it. I was listening to BBC.com, couple of months ago. The topic was "battered wives". All claiming their men do not love them unless they are beaten. In order for the men to demonstrate their love, it was done through physical abuse. Absolutely hilarious

Adna   

salaam, i'm sorry to all of you i raised this topic and dissappeared no where else but with my beloved husband. ;) jus kidding. any how, i know many of you have asked questions how do i now if my brother beats her or kick or whatever? good Question!!!! well let me try to explain.some of you my know where i'm coming from some of you might not. i'm a wife and i know when another wife is happy or not. because as somali women complaine alot. i' work .7 at a hospital vey fast working enviromen, as health information specialyst so is my husband works too. so, she was a staying home mom, my brother provided all the needs, therefore she was not complained at any level. her an i were kind of close up untill when the broblem started. i tried to understand but i couldn't so i let it go. did i tell you guy's she was our cousin. :D no one will ever know what wen in their bed room. but i can asure you my brother never abused her. it was the kind a of ignorent women who try to make some refenge out of the husband by making something up that is not true. I have Question for you guy's. after they were divorced she was living like she was before no walfare, no problem, i guess one of those single moms aa u sheekeeyeen, because horay waxaa loo yiri ( Naag gurigaada way kaa saartaa keedana maku gayso). can you tell me after a divorce what kinda of ex husband would go back to abuse the wife and the children,? something don't add uppp.... be my guesst.

mantra   

I say its about damn time!

Somali women have been taking crap from their husbands since time immemorial, women should've done something a long time ago..

it might be a little late, but its a revolution..(well sort of)

ladies > he disrespects you..call the cops

>he doesnt bring in money...call the cops

>he doesnt help with the kids...call the cops

>he chews qaad...call the cops..

heck he so much as breathes...CALL THE DAMN COPS!

Zafir   

^^The cops were just over at my house;apparently they are busting me for the possession of breathing. You wouldn’t have anything to do with this unfortuitous bust would you?